• Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i can go on n on lol
"theres a blue bird on my shoulder can i kill it!"haaa
90's child over here!
Yo Ali. Pass me the Zig Zags, so I can roll it up. So I can roll a fat one. Damn it feels good to be a Gangster! I can't fuck wit u muthafuckin pranksters. It's been a long time since I used my 9. U got urs and I got mine. I think it's bout time for a jack! Hahahaha.

Aligee

Aligee

Yo Ali. Pass me the Zig Zags, so I can roll it up. So I can roll a fat one. Damn it feels good to be a Gangster! I can't fuck wit u muthafuckin pranksters. It's been a long time since I used my 9. U got urs and I got mine. I think it's bout time for a jack! Hahahaha.
yup yup,"been a long time since i used my nine u got yours and i got mine!"
Bay rap some of the best sh!t cause we too Hard for the fukin radio!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
yup yup,"been a long time since i used my nine u got yours and i got mine!"
Bay rap some of the best sh!t cause we too Hard for the fukin radio!
That's right. Sac and the Bay had some sick Gangster rap. X Rated, C Bo, Brotha Lynch, Hollowtip, T Nutty, E40, The Click, Mac Mall, Celly Cel, RBL Posse, Rappin' 4Tay, Too Short, JT the Bigga Figga, Dangerous Dame, Andre Nicatina, Mac Dre, Tupac, Master P, Spice 1......... I can go all day, bro. I grew up in Sac and the Bay. I still bump all that shit from the original CD's and tapes. Gotta keep it real. REAL GANGSTER that is!

Aligee

Aligee

That's right. Sac and the Bay had some sick Gangster rap. X Rated, C Bo, Brotha Lynch, Hollowtip, T Nutty, E40, The Click, Mac Mall, Celly Cel, RBL Posse, Rappin' 4Tay, Too Short, JT the Bigga Figga, Dangerous Dame, Andre Nicatina, Mac Dre, Tupac, Master P, Spice 1......... I can go all day, bro. I grew up in Sac and the Bay. I still bump all that shit from the original CD's and tapes. Gotta keep it real. REAL GANGSTER that is!
i fux with all that Dog! Xrated!
Cbo The Click, MasterP repped the Bay hard too! MD all day! Lynch Hung i remember bumping that putting in work! all that takes me back to some of the best years of my life when everyone was SuperSolid i cut everyone off cause now they all
Soup n Salad! that New 3 disc BlockBrochure from E40 goes Hard thats one real ass Dude there! i can relate! "Cause i be on my Shit!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The 90's were a different time for sure. We were straight up G's. The game was steady and money was solid. No wars in Iraq, just in the streets! U had to keep ur word and stay solid or the whole Hood would know u were Soft Serve. I'm still the same way, bro. Dickies and wifebeaters. Pit bulls and Caddilac's. Chocolate Philly's and 64oz Mickey's. When Gangster was still Gangster!

Last edited:
Aligee

Aligee

The 90's were a different time for sure. We were straight up G's. The game was steady and money was solid. No wars in Iraq, just in the streets! U had to keep ur word and stay solid of the whole Hood would know u were Soft Serve. I'm still the same way, bro. Dickies and wifebeaters. Pit bulls and Caddilac's. Chocolate Philly's and 64oz Mickey's. When Gangster was still Gangster!
Thats right! now you got skinny jeans and dudes plucking there eyebrows LOL! some funny shit!
Garcia Vegas some MD 20/20! i grew up fast running with the OGs but i wouldnt change shit i learned from the streets before the books! We can reminisce all day Dog!
Real always recognize that Real!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thats right! now you got skinny jeans and dudes plucking there eyebrows LOL! some funny shit!
Garcia Vegas some MD 20/20! i grew up fast running with the OGs but i wouldnt change shit i learned from the streets before the books! We can reminisce all day Dog!
Real always recognize that Real!
That's why we r homies, Big Dog! I know a real G when I meet one. I been around the OG's my whole life, bro. They taught me business b4 pleasure, give respect to get respect and make that money anyway u can. I've always had hustle and the gift to gab. I can sell ice cubes to Eskimos! We gotta get together soon, bro. Holla atcha boy!

Aligee

Aligee

That's why we r homies, Big Dog! I know a real G when I meet one. I been around the OG's my whole life, bro. They taught me business b4 pleasure, give respect to get respect and make that money anyway u can. I've always had hustle and the gift to gab. I can sell ice cubes to Eskimos! We gotta get together soon, bro. Holla atcha boy!
Thats right! ill pass thru soon! ill be at that clipper/warrior game next week! ill holler at you!

southstreets

southstreets

I figured I'd stir shit up wit u guys hahaha! Still bump brotha lynch, too short and rappin 4tay... BLH old shit is def classic in most ppls book who grew up on og rap.. I'm more of a death row, eazy e, strong arm steady guy myself.. But like u guys said good shit is good shit..

619ster

619ster

I was on all that shit from SoCal to NorCal man from Frost and Suga Free to that Latino Velvet and N2DEEP n shit. Def was on all that Sic Wit It/Jive, Black Market, Death Row, Dog Day, Get Low Playaz, and on and on and on!!! I got in deep on the music though man I have classics!!! Even those underground albums and artists that were so low profile you could usually only get them locally from where they were released. I got a mean collection!! Thousands of CD's all West Coast Shit!!!

Top Bottom