Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Honestly I could personally tell you as im not currently smoking lol. People have said it's a similar knock out buzz as the forum cut is. Not sure about flavor though. Most of my patients don't have the best taste pallet. Everything to them is either fruity, skunky, earthy or kushy lol. I have a few buddies that have wild pallets but they haven't stopped through yet to grab some.
that is breaking stoner rule #213 never donate to patient's without giving her a test run yourself ..nothing worse that picking up a dank looking nuggets that end up tasting like black hash that seems to be the biggest problem with people growing from seed there is no guarantee it will be a tasty pheno that's why i stick to clone only

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that is breaking stoner rule #213 never donate to patient's without giving her a test run yourself ..nothing worse that picking up a dank looking nuggets that end up tasting like black hash that seems to be the biggest problem with people growing from seed there is no guarantee it will be a tasty pheno that's why i stick to clone only
That's forgetting about rule #1.... if it's a new flavor you don't know about then have your patients try it before they take it. Some of the best smoke iv ever seen came from the hands of a non smoker. I'v smoked for over 15 years of my life. If weed is usually bunk I can tell....plus it was grown in my garden so I know what it was fed with, grown in and flushed well

s4v

s4v

8 x 12 day 1
8x12 day 1 upskirt

Forum (and a few new testers) 8 x 12/6k Day1

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would break stoner rule # 213 and smoke that in a minute looking dank as hell @Skunkmasterflex

@Mtngrown - that wookie is sick looking also , off to google wookie as I got no idea edit gsc / white gotta love google wish it was around when i was in school prob could of cut a few more classes

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

I would break stoner rule # 213 and smoke that in a minute looking dank as hell @Skunkmasterflex

@Mtngrown - that wookie is sick looking also , off to google wookie as I got no idea edit gsc / white gotta love google wish it was around when i was in school prob could of cut a few more classes

Thanks mane.
yeah its the white x forum , bred by cannarado

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit! Every1 is still killing it wit the GSC cuts and hybrids. I got a few in the Funk Lab. I just got the Forum cut back from my boy. The Key Lime Pie and Animal Cookies r ready to take cuts. I will post some pics in here soon. Keep up the great work, y'all.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@Mtngrown

@MakinGoo That looks like some FIRE.
What sample is your favorite?
Well I'd have 2 say the White Fire #3 >> but I'm sure ur talkin bout the new cookie strains..LOL I would say from the new cookie crosses >>>
Cookies~N~Chem #1 ( Chemdog #4 x GSC) was my pick but I can't decide if it's better then the White Cookies #2<< that white cookie #2 hads a crazy taste I've gottin in a white fire pheno>> that taste packed with the GSC high is a winner..

The Cookies n Chem #2 was very very close 2 the Cookies n Chem #1

B

Burned Haze

^ That pic just gave me a budgasm :O

I have so many strains to smoke and i still feel deprived cause that combo sounds insane !!!!!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Cookies #2

I think this is the white x GSC ? I'm not 100% sure but I am 100% sure this strain is dank.. This bud has the cookie bud structure but with the whites look & taste.. The taste I'd like a white fire pheno but mixed with cookie dough>> very interesting blend & super Stoney juss like the forum cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cookies~N~Chem #3

(Chemdog #4 x GSC)

This pheno had the best cookie look & has a nice cookie\chem funk lots of cookie dough but I still get some chem action in the mix.. This pheno packs all the cookie high but 4 some reason I picked the #1 as a tiny bit better

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cookies~N~Chem #5

(Chemdog #4 x GSC)

This pheno is Chemdog #4 but a bit different.. The 1st thing I thought of was a African strain called Lambs Breath or Lambs Bread << I'm not sure on the name but I call it lambs breath b'cuz it sounds more crazy>>> lambs breath juss sounds funky & lambs bread don't quite sound as good.. But anyways I 1st thought of a straight up sativa & I don't member Chemdog #4 being a sativa? This pheno stumped me 4 a long time>> the high was way different with a sativa type killer high but not as strong as a Indica type forum cut high.. This pheno is nice if ur in2 highs that r in ur head.. My guess is this is a Durban leaning pheno>> from the other side of cookies but with a strong chem funk not much cookies at all

Latest posts

Top Bottom