Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Well I'd have 2 say the White Fire #3 >> but I'm sure ur talkin bout the new cookie strains..LOL I would say from the new cookie crosses >>>
Cookies~N~Chem #1 ( Chemdog #4 x GSC) was my pick but I can't decide if it's better then the White Cookies #2<< that white cookie #2 hads a crazy taste I've gottin in a white fire pheno>> that taste packed with the GSC high is a winner..

The Cookies n Chem #2 was very very close 2 the Cookies n Chem #1
ROfL, White fire#3 for the win. Big props and thanks to Krome on that one.
I think that gives a good idea of what you like. Yes, I am talking about the new crosses.
Thanks for sharing. @waayne did an amazing job on those ladies!!!

Shamus

Shamus

still another week to go.. preforum x lambsbreath.. she goes 12 weeks
Yoyo 039

Yoyo 040

not as good as it should have been but im just happy shit is back on track. been B R O K E for the past two months

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Cookies~N~Chem #5

(Chemdog #4 x GSC)

This pheno is Chemdog #4 but a bit different.. The 1st thing I thought of was a African strain called Lambs Breath or Lambs Bread << I'm not sure on the name but I call it lambs breath b'cuz it sounds more crazy>>> lambs breath juss sounds funky & lambs bread don't quite sound as good.. But anyways I 1st thought of a straight up sativa & I don't member Chemdog #4 being a sativa? This pheno stumped me 4 a long time>> the high was way different with a sativa type killer high but not as strong as a Indica type forum cut high.. This pheno is nice if ur in2 highs that r in ur head.. My guess is this is a Durban leaning pheno>> from the other side of cookies but with a strong chem funk not much cookies at allView attachment 374466
Any anise licorice kinda smells on that one?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sweet creation , what is the dub king ? looks sweet, thinking a relation to sour double , dub tech etc - nice name also
the pic is just forum GSC but the Dubking is sour dub x lizard king og, kinda a sour og of sorts with different nuances. The name just fit so well I had to go with it :)

I'll throw some Dubking shots up on one of my threads as I don't wanna veer the cookie train offtrack ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ROfL, White fire#3 for the win. Big props and thanks to Krome on that one.
I think that gives a good idea of what you like. Yes, I am talking about the new crosses.
Thanks for sharing. @waayne did an amazing job on those ladies!!!
Yea I like white fire #3 & don't have the cut so it's rare 2 get some.. My favorite strains will always b OG Kush<< any OG dialed in I like..
Any anise licorice kinda smells on that one?
No not that I can smell.. I'm gettin a chem funk but with some sweetness >> or a sweet chem funk.. The Chem funk is like a dirty oily grimy mechanic<< diesel fuel based... But with a added sweetness.. After another bowl & very loaded me & my chick came 2 the conclusion it smelled like a Gay Mechanic from frisco...LOL Not that I've ever seen or smelled a gay mechanic from frisco or any where els>> I'm juss sayin...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Forum S1, amended 707/teas, Day 49
Slight skunk but more sweet bread with the forum back. a very light pine/light lemon.

Dried taken at 64 but easily feeling 70+.

Trichs at 64. Not much amber but she already loves to see you on the couch. 2nd run will tell all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom