Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Peep this animal cookie leaf.. Usually I'd think this was a calmag issue if I was in coco.. But I'm in soil & I know cookies is very ph picky >> at least 4 me... This is when I get lazy & my shit ain't on point>> ph wise.. Since this could b a calmag issue I also add a bit extra calmag & foliar spray with h16 foliar & then my plants r happy again.. I never pin pointed exactly y they did this but I know that I fixed everything with my foliar , extra calmag , well keeping ph at 6.2-6.3 Not over or under my plants r happiest at 6.3>>> but that's juss at my spot.. I know everything I did 2 my plants so it's eazy 4 me 2 know what I did wrong... It's super hard 2 say y ur plant did what it did b'cuz I don't know what u did 2 her..View attachment 375546View attachment 375548
I believe it's slight temporary nute lock out and doesn't get to bad because gsc is a low feeder. Iv got that same thing twice. One was the first time I used my clone machine I made and the roots got wild big and I put her in a cup, she should have gone in a one gallon right from the cloner because of the root mass. The plant got root bound which iv found isn't hard with the gsc because of its thick easy growing roots and she got slight lock out.
The other time was because the pH was at 5.5 and it stopped taking in mag. I think with both cases it's a mag deficiency related to different things I messed up. I have noticed it only has happened on my main fan leafs and not on branching. Then again iv only seen this on two of my smaller plants. I havnt got it yet on a large gsc....only problems I have with gsc is over feeding lol :).

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies
63 days later

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

and you did it with random nutes you had on hand, right?
Great work Goo!
LOL... Yea that's how it went down this round.. Complete make shift run..
I think it's the weather tho b'cuz I always pull my best work in January>> there's juss sumthin bout flowering in them super cold months.. I always try 2 flower in Dec-Jan = mega bomb harvest but also it's always my smallest harvest.. I pull my heaviest harvest in the hot summer months.. I think I'd kill it if I lived in the snow

DAT

DAT

Cookies~N~Chem #5

(Chemdog #4 x GSC)

This pheno is Chemdog #4 but a bit different.. The 1st thing I thought of was a African strain called Lambs Breath or Lambs Bread << I'm not sure on the name but I call it lambs breath b'cuz it sounds more crazy>>> lambs breath juss sounds funky & lambs bread don't quite sound as good.. But anyways I 1st thought of a straight up sativa & I don't member Chemdog #4 being a sativa? This pheno stumped me 4 a long time>> the high was way different with a sativa type killer high but not as strong as a Indica type forum cut high.. This pheno is nice if ur in2 highs that r in ur head.. My guess is this is a Durban leaning pheno>> from the other side of cookies but with a strong chem funk not much cookies at allView attachment 374466

hey goo, its called Jamaican Lambs Breath, When I lived in Delaware and I worked at the warehouse at the DuPont Factory on the Night Shift doing fork load work with Bob Marley Bob used to have some and we smoke some on our breaks together.. that and Jamaican Rainbow Ganja.... he swore was the best he ever smoked.:cool::D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey goo, its called Jamaican Lambs Breath, When I lived in Delaware and I worked at the warehouse at the DuPont Factory on the Night Shift doing fork load work with Bob Marley Bob used to have some and we smoke some on our breaks together.. that and Jamaican Rainbow Ganja.... he swore was the best he ever smoked.:cool::D
Lambs Breath is 1 of my favorite sativas.. It's a great way 2 start the day.. I used 2 get a killer batch at divinity tree in SF.. Good stuff

B

Burned Haze

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a horrible bedtime when my new meds were making me feel like I was going to burn alive so I took a 20 minute cold shower and then I slept horrible. Well..........

I woke up and checked my veg room and in the middle of my seedling(40+) T5 table my dog's ate 2 of my babies to the ground besides the seedling leaf or 2 ( Bodhi ROAD Kill Unicorn & BoggleGum ) I cannot believe they will be careful of my plants and not kill any. They def do a smell = kill thing cause this happens only like once a year or so lol

I have some more pheno's of them and other genes in the works . Anyone grow out GDP's Candy land (reg) ? I've seen good and bad results & hopefully it's not shit lol
Anyways I'm excited about all the new GSC crosses seedlings I got going....... Please one semi Doughy !!!!!!!! (JAWS: truckstop cookies , alien cookies & Candyland )

Much Love,
BH

Top Bottom