Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So yours didn't drop any pollen? Not the case here homie! One thing I did notice is the pollen has a diff consistency than the normal dry powder. Almost pasty/sticky.....prob why there aren't a lot of problems with the CP making beans. I had to pick the balls and literally rub them on the pistils of the other plants(that sounds awful...haha). I had to manually hit everything...couldn't just shake the cp over the gals...lol

Illmind

Illmind

Soaringfast that shit look official bro.. And how sure are people that animal cookies is Fire og x gsc? How sure is anyone of anything really? Looks different and there are hella diff fire og cuts out there these days at least 3 I know of..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

how sure are people that animal cookies is Fire og x gsc? How sure is anyone of anything really? Looks different and there are hella diff fire og cuts out there these days at least 3 I know of..

Great point.. I was told the Fire OG used is a sunset cut of Fire OG so I have no clue what cut that is..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So yours didn't drop any pollen? Not the case here homie! One thing I did notice is the pollen has a diff consistency than the normal dry powder. Almost pasty/sticky.....prob why there aren't a lot of problems with the CP making beans. I had to pick the balls and literally rub them on the pistils of the other plants(that sounds awful...haha). I had to manually hit everything...couldn't just shake the cp over the gals...lol
Thats prolly y I only got a small handful of cherry pie s1 beans when she hermed last run.. I only got a few beans rite under the hermie flower site.. most nanners popped at the tiny pre flower at the bottom of every nug so they're wasnt a bud rite under that nanner site 2 pollinate. . But I do got like 12 plump nice hermie pie beans...LOL

The plants were shy & u made them do there thing... thats super funny

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Great point.. I was told the Fire OG used is a sunset cut of Fire OG so I have no clue what cut that is..
Goo it's the cut that nobody else has man, dontcha know :p It's from a fantasy land called danktopia, pretty sure only one person on earth has it. Once you turn from the sunset district into another district in S.F. the strain name changes....so Mission OG, Russian Hill Kush, China cookies or fortune cookie, lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
DIVINE + WAAYNE equals awesome!

White Cookies

IMG 5650
IMG 5652
IMG 5654

Top Bottom