Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Oh! LOL! damn ill be driving up through Cali movin to WA right then. might just have to stop in.. I cant believe they are havin it in SANTA ROSA! LOL! I lived there. I taught art at COOk middle School for a year there.lol.. it was insane. I had all the kids spray paint up the classroom and tag it up. My assignments included drawing lowriders and making them out of clay. I had them make a collage of their favorite hip hop rappers. I was shortly fired after that. the KIDS LOVED me and the teachers Hated me. oh what memories.lol .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh! LOL! damn ill be driving up through Cali movin to WA right then. might just have to stop in.. I cant believe they are havin it in SANTA ROSA! LOL! I lived there. I taught art at COOk middle School for a year there.lol.. it was insane. I had all the kids spray paint up the classroom and tag it up. My assignments included drawing lowriders and making them out of clay. I had them make a collage of their favorite hip hop rappers. I was shortly fired after that. the KIDS LOVED me and the teachers Hated me. oh what memories.lol .
Thats super funny.... but it sucks u git fired <<<<< they would do that 2 a kool teacher... I never been 2 santa rosa but I have drive by...LOL. ..
If ur around that area ur gunna have 2 peep the Cup.. a grip of people from the farm will b there.... it prolly would b hard 2 get in the 215 sec bcuz u dont got a cali ID or Dr rec <<<<< there will b lots & lots of fire everywhere>>>>>> Fuckin everywhere! !! Dank Heaven on Earth!!

Illmind

Illmind

Sorry bout the quality but figured i'd take the lowers shot so people can see the under parts of the ladys..
Lowers

DAT

DAT

goo goo baby.lol... you gotz to get me in dude. I gotta give you the drawing and smoke your cookies.U cant let a dedicated Girl Scout like me down now could you? I know you got pull doggie.. ill bring some of my ARC and we'll do a DEATH hit Together.lmao:greyalien:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

goo goo baby.lol... you gotz to get me in dude. I gotta give you the drawing and smoke your cookies.U cant let a dedicated Girl Scout like me down now could you? I know you got pull doggie.. ill bring some of my ARC and we'll do a DEATH hit Together.lmao:greyalien:

I Sure wish I had some pull but the cup is in NorCal & thats out of bounds 4 a Dog!!!! 2 get in2 the 215 sec the security checks ID's at the gate!! It sucks I cant help u get in....

Latest posts

Top Bottom