Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

What up homie?! Good to see ya around still. What do you think of that dos i dos? My homie ran a whole pack and said he didn't find a keeper compared to forum or animal.

Got a few OGKB x White poppin up now, but heard the same thing abuot OGKB and difficulty pollenating. I tried reversing her last year and she was sterile with CS. I do enjoy the smoke though on her. Def will try hitting her with some reversed OG pollen in the future.
OGKB X White.. Yes please

true grit

true grit

@true grit im gunna hit OGKB with 2 male TK killers in a few weeks.. hopfully i have good luck gettin some beans..

Nice bro! Should be danks

OGKB X White.. Yes please

Ya i agree, ogkb didn't produce beans very well but have a few to play with and will try again at some point depending on how these come out. She just needs a hair more vigor from the white and lil more production to be a winner in my book.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

day 50 of 63, she's starting to just reek of awesomeness! I'm a little upset that i didn't just keep begging out the babies i had ready, i switched over to the animal but wish i woulda kept these for next round. Looks like i gotta wait a few months to run her again.... I can really see the cookies start to come out here in the last couple weeks, the smell is still skittles but I'm getting a bit of that minty dough towards the end now.
IMG 3285
IMG 3286
IMG 3287
IMG 3289
IMG 3290
IMG 3291
IMG 3293

F

FooDoo

I'm a little worried I dont have a legit fcut because I'm almost at week 7 and have been completely unimpressed this entire run with the flowers.

I went thru my old grow journals and by this time with Kush's or ogs I'd have the most beautiful mouth watering flowers. I've completely lost interest in this run now :(

IMG 20150225 133015704

So far everytime i look in , i ask myself "really!?! This is the gsc fcut?". At this point I hope it's fake

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That ogkb is a horrible breeder. And if it does take it makes shitty lil immature looking beans. Take heed
Im picturing the seeds gettin crushed by the mega thick rock hard dence OGKB nugs well there tryin 2 form beans & the buds get swoll..lol. this is juss 4 fun 2 hopfully pop some of my own beans.. im gunna try new things in 2015.. thanks 4 the heads up>> im not gunna get super excited bout ogkb now.. what u think of my idea here.. get a quick weak winter sun outdoor ogkb seeded crop outside now when the sun is weak & hopfully produce light fluffy ogkb nugs so my beans dont get smashed? Thats what im gunna do.. hopfully it works..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm a little worried I dont have a legit fcut because I'm almost at week 7 and have been completely unimpressed this entire run with the flowers.

I went thru my old grow journals and by this time with Kush's or ogs I'd have the most beautiful mouth watering flowers. I've completely lost interest in this run now :(

View attachment 489550

So far everytime i look in , i ask myself "really!?! This is the gsc fcut?". At this point I hope it's fake
With forum cut u should b wanting 2 pull her at day 49 bcuz she looks so bomb lookin

F

FooDoo

With forum cut u should b wanting 2 pull her at day 49 bcuz she looks so bomb lookin

Yea, not the case with this cut. Crazy too because the guy gave me a half zip sample and It was confirmed in here that the flowers were legit gsc fcut. Guess he pulled a bait n switch on me.

Oh well, such is life. Gonna let this run finish and I'll focus on my pheno hunt

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FooDoo yea she don't look like her at this point, sad people pull that kinda shit still:( i was dealing with similar worries but got lucky and may have stumbled onto something better, problem is when you've got your heart set on something its hard to let it go. But yea this cherry cooks is off the hook, I'm vegging some animal but am tempted to start over and re run this girl:)

F

FooDoo

@FooDoo yea she don't look like her at this point, sad people pull that kinda shit still:( i was dealing with similar worries but got lucky and may have stumbled onto something better, problem is when you've got your heart set on something its hard to let it go. But yea this cherry cooks is off the hook, I'm vegging some animal but am tempted to start over and re run this girl:)

Thank you for the kind words. She's still gonna be fire, totally caked and when I pinch the flowers and rub my fingers together I get a super skunky smell. So its not a complete loss.

Just sucks you can't trust a fellow michigan grower.

This is why I've been popping seeds since I started growing. I've never ran a clone only strain and this was supposed to be my first.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Ive had some fire cookies brought back from cali but never seen any legit cuts where im at so im popping more beans in search of a nice cookie pheno i already popped half the pack of sin city platinum delights i had 3 out of 6 germ culled 1 and only got males out of the 2 remaining that said the males were beautiful im hoping this half brings me some fire females and i already know the dynasty platinum huckleberry cookies will have something great i have his pineapple fields and salmon river halfway through flower and theyre fire as fuck heres to a full cookie jar soon....... :-)

Much respect farmers

Kc420

20150220 030149
Top Bottom