Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOLOLOLOL. there is so much shit around this cut that cracks me up. the whole hype on it is hilarious enough, if it really was super super i'd believe it, buts its your average 7-8/10 nug, from what ive seen in real life and on the internet, nothin real special. i heard it yields like shit too, so i dont know why everyone is all about this right now.

furthermore, anyone who names a strain "f1" is a fucking retard.... or whoever passed the info down the line somewhere has no clue what is going on other than how to weigh grams on a scale. im going to make a dank secret strain and call it f1? huh??? hahahaha. im sorry but i have yet to find a strain that is good enough to deserve "secret" genetics. if you dont know, cool, but if you hype up the shit and dont tell people, thats like some valley girl shit....

but in all reality i bet all those people that say they know dont know shit, or else they would have told us. knowledge is power.

and after checkin out the REAL GSC i still think the platinum cookies was wayyyy better. had a great aftertaste and was way better lookin nug IMO.

but after all, i still cant wait to see GOO work these things....

thats my 2C

soserthc1

soserthc1

I believe it is the name that made it the craze and just like anything else that's new the hype will die down, I personally don't like when people don't reveal there strain linage. If you created it , I understand you can't copyright strain's yet but this community is about helping others and if a certain strain helps someone with a certain ailment. They should be able to know the ingredients to look for that strain alone or to grow it... If you are a breeder and realesed the strain to the masses , your work will speak for itself , you don't see anyone staking claim to making Blueberry - everyone is aware that its dj shorts ... now if not realesed yet , I understand but to have it on the market and have numerous people interested in its linage and to make a video, like haha I know but its a secret it childish......jmho of cource

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Talk about a thread creating some drama/hype. This thread is a perfect example of why they didn't tell anyone the genetics involved in making the cross. Iv done this same test in my neck of the woods. If you share something and don't disclose the make up people start to talk and speculate. Next thing you know the strain is in all sorts of people mouths. Some of you might remember a strain going around called sensi star that had a tag "95 cut" on it. I passed it to two people and said no to pass it (knowing they would) and next thing you know people in Cali, Nevada and the east coast had it. Shit I think it may have made its way to Europe and got s1 seeds made of it and sold for $100 for 6 beans.....well....surprise....it was a cross I made taking a sensi star female and hit it to a bubba kush cut. Pheno hunted to find a icy mofo and dubbed the particular pheno "sensi star circa 95 cut". I havnt told a single person about this.

This is just a similar example of what they did with the GSC. If they reveal the details on the strain the hype will partially die down. It's people way of leaving there mark in the canna world.

Also, to think because we are a medical community that there isn't people just blazing to get high is silly. 90% of the people in the world are just getting high while 10% use it for a medial purpose. I know herb chills me out but not as much as a Xanax lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm 1000% pro medical marijuana and glad some find it to ease there pains, help them eat, help them sleep, or whatever people use it for medicinally. But don't think everyone involved in growing is looking to help everyone....lots at the end of there day are looking at there pockets to get there ends.

I def agree a name on a strain helps creat hype. Girl Scout cookies makes you think this herb will have incredible flavor or smell to it. Simple as that. From the GSC iv had, shit tastes awesome. The high might not be the strongest shit ever, but a lot of the strongest herb iv had tasted like hash or not so flavorful. If your looking to get twisted sideways and shit yourself....get on some high end concentrates...oils, earwax, shatter, butter ext ext.

With all that being said....I think everyone should just take GSC as what it is....some great tasting herb with a nice high. Another variation in the ever so large pool of genetics available to us today.

Goo..real stoked to see the variation of cookies you got rocking. I'm sure one will stand above the rest but all will be pretty solid :). Good luck mang ~Smf~

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome explaination Skunk and totally on point with it all.... I happen to part of the 90% that smoke to get high but I believe that alone is medication in itself , I generally go threw the trial and tribulations of my day and smoke at night but I believe that the smoke at night is actually medicine as its relax's me and helps me get thru another day. I also believe that it strengthens my immune system as I rarely get sick or flu system's like everyone else does usually once a year... As always you words are on point and a good read all the time bro..... and thou I do enjoy a zanax or a kolonopin also my body does not require marijuana as it would the zanax , I would be grumpy if i didn't have my joint at night but not withdrawing .... love you post bro , have not seen an update on your thread lately did i not mark it or have you not updated it lately .....Respect SoSer

N

NewBudz

Talk about a thread creating some drama/hype. This thread is a perfect example of why they didn't tell anyone the genetics involved in making the cross. Iv done this same test in my neck of the woods. If you share something and don't disclose the make up people start to talk and speculate. Next thing you know the strain is in all sorts of people mouths. Some of you might remember a strain going around called sensi star that had a tag "95 cut" on it. I passed it to two people and said no to pass it (knowing they would) and next thing you know people in Cali, Nevada and the east coast had it. Shit I think it may have made its way to Europe and got s1 seeds made of it and sold for $100 for 6 beans.....well....surprise....it was a cross I made taking a sensi star female and hit it to a bubba kush cut. Pheno hunted to find a icy mofo and dubbed the particular pheno "sensi star circa 95 cut". I havnt told a single person about this.

I don't know man, this isn't always true. I was getting this shit for a while that was supposedly crossed locally by a friend of a friend. The shit tasted and smoked good with a strong stoney high, but the nugs were kind of ugly so I didn't really dig on it for a while. Then my friend told me it was Cheese x Headband. At that point it became my evening bud for a week or two. lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome explaination Skunk and totally on point with it all.... I happen to part of the 90% that smoke to get high but I believe that alone is medication in itself , I generally go threw the trial and tribulations of my day and smoke at night but I believe that the smoke at night is actually medicine as its relax's me and helps me get thru another day. I also believe that it strengthens my immune system as I rarely get sick or flu system's like everyone else does usually once a year... As always you words are on point and a good read all the time bro..... and thou I do enjoy a zanax or a kolonopin also my body does not require marijuana as it would the zanax , I would be grumpy if i didn't have my joint at night but not withdrawing .... love you post bro , have not seen an update on your thread lately did i not mark it or have you not updated it lately .....Respect SoSer
Respect soser! I smoke to get high, don't get me wrong....though I do also use it as medicine such as you describe and also it cuts down my Xanax intake so I'm not a full blown crack Wiesel. I have hardcore anxiety and panic disorder....the type I wish upon no one as it very severe and once a week I have an attack where I feel like I'm gonna die. I think people use it for many reason....medical and enjoyment. Just as you said, I always enjoy your posts too brotha

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know man, this isn't always true. I was getting this shit for a while that was supposedly crossed locally by a friend of a friend. The shit tasted and smoked good with a strong stoney high, but the nugs were kind of ugly so I didn't really dig on it for a while. Then my friend told me it was Cheese x Headband. At that point it became my evening bud for a week or two. lol
I hear ya NB....but you hear cheese and headband and then you like it lol. I understand as I like headband myself. Though....can anyone really say what the real actual makeup of headband is? Iv hear og x sour d and a bunch of other things. Cheese iv heard was a pheno found in some sensi seeds skunk#1 stock, but I don't think either of those strains has had the actual person that started them come out and say 100% what they are....I could be wrong but, I follow strain talk pretty heavily. But I do agree with ya, I'm not saying all strong bud tastes horrible but, the majority of a,axing tasting weed isn't the strongest that's for sure

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Platinum cookies 2
Platinum cookies
Platinum cooks

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

lol maybe, to be honest and feel like a noob i have no idea what platinum OG is, nor have i ever smoked it straight... but a good friend did the cross, and this was one of the first popped phenos

ill see if i can get a few veg shots later... heading over there this weekend

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah maybe, hopefully i'll have a chance to pop a few of those and see what comes out, but without all the hooplah his GSC seems to be pretty close compared to what ive seen online.... and the recent veg shots ive seen kinda make it more convincing, still ive said my stance on the cut LOL.

i have platinum cooks in a jar, i chose some FLO this morning

Latest posts

Top Bottom