Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's a few shots of some platinum ogk I'm smoking on right now for reference....sorry for the low quality pic I used a camera phone
IMAG0618

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking dank SMF...! How do you like the Platinum? My buddies about to kick down a few of the Platinum OGs and wondering how she compares to some others... Supposed to be a real nice cash cropping og..

Nice cookies also bro... Where did you find those GSC flowers if you dont mind me asking? Still havnt been able to sample her... Still need to flower out my cut and see whats up....

~ODB~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking dank SMF...! How do you like the Platinum? My buddies about to kick down a few of the Platinum OGs and wondering how she compares to some others... Supposed to be a real nice cash cropping og..

Nice cookies also bro... Where did you find those GSC flowers if you dont mind me asking? Still havnt been able to sample her... Still need to flower out my cut and see whats up....

~ODB~
Thanks buddy! Pics don't do them justice....they are horrible camera phone pics but the buds are real nice. Nuggies were kicked down from a buddy outta the area. The platinum og smells real similar to Tahoe og. It's one of those real earthy kushy ones with just a hint of the lemon. The GSC is the thin mint flavored one. Both are very dense. He did a pretty solid job on the organic end and with the flush. If the platinum og yields high you will love it because the smoke is very nice of for sure. You seem to get a lot of good cuts man. Good work homie ~Smf~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Thanks.. Yeah the Platinum is supposed to be similar to bubba but more frosty and way bigger yield... Sounds like your puffin some legit Plat... Nice bro! Both have my mouth running like a faucet right now evan with the camera pics... Props bud....

~ODB~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Word ODB ....we still need to get together and burn down one of these days. I'll save some gsc for ya mang.

Here's some aliendawg >cherry pheno< for all the haters lol
IMAG0625

Sorry Goo, back on topic now. My bad home slice :)

N

NewBudz

I hear ya NB....but you hear cheese and headband and then you like it lol. I understand as I like headband myself. Though....can anyone really say what the real actual makeup of headband is? Iv hear og x sour d and a bunch of other things. Cheese iv heard was a pheno found in some sensi seeds skunk#1 stock, but I don't think either of those strains has had the actual person that started them come out and say 100% what they are....I could be wrong but, I follow strain talk pretty heavily. But I do agree with ya, I'm not saying all strong bud tastes horrible but, the majority of a,axing tasting weed isn't the strongest that's for sure
It's not just that I heard cheese and headband and wanted it, it's just that before I knew what it was, for all I knew it could have been bagseed crossed with bagseed. It was good smoke, but I didn't want to pay 60/eighth for locally crossed bagseed, you feel me?

But you are totally right, there are a ton of strains out there with unknown genetics. I guess the genetics aren't really important if it is some serious dank. But that seems really unproffesional for medical standards in my opinion. People don't care about the genetics when they are using weed recreationally. If it looks good, feels good and gets you super baked, then it's good bud (flavor is always a factor for me as well). But if I need cannabis for a medical ailment, then I will sacrifice flavor for a specific effect, or I might even sacrifice potency if I need higher CBD, etc. To consider your weed medicine but not disclose where it came from kind of hurts the legitimacy doesn't it? "Here's some super frosty shit that will get you really baked and tastes like cookies" doesn't exactly sound like a medical suggestion to me... Of course people use it recreationally, and I don't have any problem with that. But selling your cuts or product in a medical facility without telling anybody how you made it seems irresponsible to me.

How would you feel if prescription company's didn't tell you what compound you were ingesting? The bottle just said "Pain relief pills, take 10mg every 4 hours." I wouldn't take that shit... People want to know what they're using. Granted when you breed plants, you make a whole new genotype seperate from the parents. But you get the idea.

And it's funny you brought up Headband cause I was just asking in another thread the other day about how Sour OG and Headband differ. Somebody told me that Headband has Master Kush in the lineage...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Word ODB ....we still need to get together and burn down one of these days. I'll save some gsc for ya mang.

Here's some aliendawg >cherry pheno< for all the haters lol
View attachment 255801

Sorry Goo, back on topic now. My bad home slice :)
That Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) that Alien grew is some straight up killer real deal dank..I'm gunna keep poppin seeds till I find a game changing pheno like that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom