Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LeafLady

LeafLady

Alien fucks with them apparently so idk havent and probly wont go to imedz lolol Washington has the strongest on earth well beside iraq :p

I've only been to imedz once when I was in SJ. (there GSC "Thin Mints" for $400 a zip was loaded with seeds! lol)
Well, I guess I wasn't living in the right part of WA at the time because the meds I sampled were mediocre. The best are in the Bay right now..

damn! this thread gets derailed so fast!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

hells ya it does... or maybe some pastrami chilli cheese fries from The Hat.... thats what im talkn bout... u guys gotta try it thats sum grubb..
There was a platinum og that won a cup a few back in san fran or La. but after that I did see in 2012 but just checked the cannabible series and the only pl in the p is plum , I think that platinum is just a moniker for good grown herb so basically you can put platinum before anything that is really good and fetch a few more dollar from disp , I would doubt platinum og is bread into these strains ....
There was a platinum og that won a cup a few back in san fran or La. but after that I did see in 2012 but just checked the cannabible series and the only pl in the p is plum , I think that platinum is just a moniker for good grown herb so basically you can put platinum before anything that is really good and fetch a few more dollar from disp , I would doubt platinum og is bread into these strains ....
This thread is where it's at! thanks Goo. Bro they have that burger with the pastrami on it.. game over. MWD

JAWS

JAWS

Cookie Monster
View attachment 264481

Time 2 roll another fat splif..

took mine down today bro 66days on this first batch...

the seeded one..

these pics are not from this morning, these were from last week with the seeded pics sveral weeks ago...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

Damn yeah he does. JAWS I love the totes also. You definitely have your own style.

just gotta use what ya got ya know, HAHAHA.............

Jaws you always got something going on bro, your crib must be a jungle with the non stop dank that you keep cranking out , I am dying to check out your lab of jaws thread just have not had 20 hrs to burn..... Respect SoSer

you can jump in any time my brother no need to go back to far every one who knows me knows i grow and move forward so the things way back are long gone and im onto something else for-sure.....

did some havesting and repotting and moving this morning...

soserthc1

soserthc1

just gotta use what ya got ya know, HAHAHA.............

you can jump in any time my brother no need to go back to far every one who knows me knows i grow and move forward so the things way back are long gone and im onto something else for-sure.....

did some havesting and repotting and moving this morning...
Sweet well another trapped in post hurricane day , i will cruise on over in a few .....

Top Bottom