Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

TG - Pushing your plants until you burn their tips is not a mark of professionalism. This is my profession and I treat it as such.

They'll tell you they're over fertilized well before you see tip burn.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

TG - Pushing your plants until you burn their tips is not a mark of professionalism. This is my profession and I treat it as such.

They'll tell you they're over fertilized well before you see tip burn.
I also push mine till I see tip burn.. 1st runs r always a experiment & I get it more dialed with each round.. I'm also far from a pro

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

And that's fine. I was just trying to give you advice on how to better your gals is all, not trying to start shit or say my stuff is better than anyones.

Another thing to possibly look into since your feeds were so low is your pH in the media. Might be a culprit.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

And that's fine. I was just trying to give you advice on how to better your gals is all, not trying to start shit or say my stuff is better than anyones.

Another thing to possibly look into since your feeds were so low is your pH in the media. Might be a culprit.
No worries doggie.. Thanks 4 the info I know ur juss trying 2 help out.. Ill need 2 look in2 the coco ph.. I've never actually checked that out.. I figured the leaf burn was when I let the coco dry out a few times this flower cycle & it got a tiny bit salty.. Not very bad but the picky strains show more leaf burn.. I took a few road trips this round I went to the bay 4 a few days & hit soCal 4 a few days the next week back 2 back the coco dryed & got salty on me.. I'm not sure how I'd check the coco ph.. My coco ph runoff is always hella weird & I've given up trying 2 fix the runoff ph on coco..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah Goo you a Boss you dont need any Opinions cause thats all it is i smoke your flowers for awhile now no complaints here and i know me some Dank for sure! Peeps always hating on Cali!!! thats a sign you doing something right Dog!!!
Thanks dog I'm glad u enjoy the buds doggie.. Wait till u try this next round.. Everything is coming out nice this round.. I hope u had a great Thanksgiving big dog!!

K

kuz

Are we talking about girl scout cookies being light feeders? I'm pretty sure I have some strains that yield and taste better when pushed hard, not sure about potency. I got a purple tahoe alien going into week five, and its seems real sensitive, early on I tried bumping up the ca and mg and it didnt like that. Still thinking about kicking up the k and s about now. I never have tried giving them the least amount of nutes they could survive on, so who knows. My hanna meter has seen 2000 ec, and that cut just lapped it up, same plant would flush out in days also.

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks dog I'm glad u enjoy the buds doggie.. Wait till u try this next round.. Everything is coming out nice this round.. I hope u had a great Thanksgiving big dog!!
Yes always impressed!!! Dog i show them off to all the homies they shit on most!!! i want to hit that Plat CP bet its off the hook!!!

Dad

Dad

I am going to have to disagree amigo. Not being a dick. Hash/wax/oil has its benefits, but i think a true connoisseur enjoys a plethora of properly grown buds.
your not being a dick everyone has there own opinions, internet business doesnt get me upset bro I now how to deal with everyone , im saying as far as smoking goes and the true head would want fullmelt

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

you make any bho goo? ive seen a big ass jar of nugs in one of your pics and i know true connoisseurs smoke mostly hash
Oh yea dog my name ain't MakinGoo 4 nuthin I b makin that Goo doggie!! I love a killer Goo or Wax on my buds in a bowl or on a spliff..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I am going to have to disagree amigo. Not being a dick. Hash/wax/oil has its benefits, but i think a true connoisseur enjoys a plethora of properly grown buds.
I love me some dank that's so good u don't even need 2 add wax or Goo on.. Bud that's so bomb it already gots enough thc on the buds.. I love that killer mind bending super dank.. I love it all

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Are we talking about girl scout cookies being light feeders? I'm pretty sure I have some strains that yield and taste better when pushed hard, not sure about potency. I got a purple tahoe alien going into week five, and its seems real sensitive, early on I tried bumping up the ca and mg and it didnt like that. Still thinking about kicking up the k and s about now. I never have tried giving them the least amount of nutes they could survive on, so who knows. My hanna meter has seen 2000 ec, and that cut just lapped it up, same plant would flush out in days also.
In my environment my GSC is a light feeder.. Everybody's room is different so I'm sure other people can push her more then me

Top Bottom