Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

The White and Cherry Pie seem to be easy to grow. I have trouble keeping some of my strains happy. Most of my strains the very lower leaves like to yellow no matter what I do.I don't have that much light in veg right now. I'm using 6500k shop lights 1 inch away. In flower I use two 600watt HPS. How do you guys keep the very lower leaves happy? I have been using foliar spraying recently that I never use to do.

B

backonthereef

Hey goo - whats the story on the
angels clones? ive been after a really skunky tasting strain for ever now. my buddy is about to run "shit" by mr. nice seed co. thats supposed to be a skunky afghani but time will tell if we find the right pheno.

Dad

Dad

angels clones? ive been after a really skunky tasting strain for ever now. my buddy is about to run "shit" by mr. nice seed co. thats supposed to be a skunky afghani but time will tell if we find the right pheno.
mr nice always has that bombass dankass you cant go wrong with his gear

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

M
The White and Cherry Pie seem to be easy to grow. I have trouble keeping some of my strains happy. Most of my strains the very lower leaves like to yellow no matter what I do.I don't have that much light in veg right now. I'm using 6500k shop lights 1 inch away. In flower I use two 600watt HPS. How do you guys keep the very lower leaves happy? I have been using foliar spraying recently that I never use to do.
Maybe it's the low light level..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angels Kush was created by my Dog Aligee.. He crossed White Fire (WiFi #1) with a Deep Chunk male.. He made this cross in his early days breeding & gifted me a pack & I found this pheno when I popped 2 seeds from the pack.. This is a super smelly & hella Stoney strain that produces big thick buds from top 2 bottom.. I gave Aligee back this pheno I found so he can work it & make S1 seeds 2 b released later.. I'm not sure when Angels kush S1 will b ready b'cuz Ali is working on the GSC & True OG project.. I'm waiting on True Cookies & True WiFi when Aligee drops them..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I have some blue power male I'm gonna use next... its gonna be the power house series.. lol fire power, louie power, yeti power, power everything.. lol I'm excited to see what the blue power will bring to these other cuts.. I'm gonna pop and pop lots of beans.

Big shout out to the Homie DON for making those...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I have some blue power male I'm gonna use next... its gonna be the power house series.. lol fire power, louie power, yeti power, power everything.. lol I'm excited to see what the blue power will bring to these other cuts.. I'm gonna pop and pop lots of beans.

Big shout out to the Homie DON for making those...
Nice ,blue power is definitely one of my faves in the flavor department. Id like to see the offspring from those xs....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hoping I pull something similar to your fire goo. Things are very impressive all around homie.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Holy shit MG all your buds look so freaking delicious......amazing work to say the least they are so damn greasy and loaded with color...I bet they smell freaking fantastic......mad respect homie!

N

nightmarecreature

Here's some Animahoe Cookies, came from seed and both ended up being female.
(Real) Animal CookiesX Tahoe OG (Male)
Two different phenos, same parents
These are untested but hopefully some fire!

IMG 0996
N

NorcalKid

Oh yeah very interested in what those animahoe beans put out. I wanna say The homie prophet made that one. Correct me if I'm wrong though..

Top Bottom