Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ladyv

Ladyv

So I'm still reading along trying to get through all 112 pages of this thread as well as others I've bookmarked to learn more about growing out this strain.....anybody care to chime in with a quick bullet list of what she's like to grow out - particularly the Platinum? I'm in Coco w/ H&G nutes, Caps Bennies, RO and 1k lights....

So far what I've read:
  • light feeder
  • 9-10 weeks maturation
  • think I saw she was light sensitive.....gotta go back and look for that one again...
  • uses Ca/Mg like an OG or Chemdog #4

RIPP

RIPP

So I'm still reading along trying to get through all 112 pages of this thread as well as others I've bookmarked to learn more about growing out this strain.....anybody care to chime in with a quick bullet list of what she's like to grow out - particularly the Platinum? I'm in Coco w/ H&G nutes, Caps Bennies, RO and 1k lights....

So far what I've read:
  • light feeder
  • 9-10 weeks maturation
  • think I saw she was light sensitive.....gotta go back and look for that one again...

nice ... and don't forget lots of love:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So far what I've read:
  • light feeder
  • 9-10 weeks maturation
Sounds like a winning combo 2 me.. I'd add sea green & some bloom booster

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Cookie Jars

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yesterday I meet NorCal & got some killer Cookies.. We kicked it most of the day he's a super kool guy.. He said let's go see if the Green Door has fire I was like fuck yea lets mob.. He wanted 2 know what I thought about his batches of cookies compared 2 the Green Door's cooks that I've smoked.. I always thought Green Door had fire.. The difference was night & day NorCals Cookies killed Green Doors cookies .when we hit the club He got a gram of all the cookie strains they had on deck we planed on having a Mini Cookie Cup.. We went up stairs where they has a smoke lounge I had no fuckin clue was there.. It was fuckin sic with tables with vaporizers on them & big screens on the wall playing all the football games.. It was a very tight set up green door has.. We looked 4 a spot 2 kick it & blaze we found a front row seat in front of the big screen that had the Raiders game on. the table had 3 seats & some random guy was already chillin there.. This was the guys lucky day b'cuz he's gunna blaze with 2 pro's.. 1st We peeped all the cooks NorCal pointed out a nanner in the Cookie Monster & how no cookies or cookie crosses from Green door had as much frost as his & how they didn't have that powerful sent.. All the club cookies looked commercial grown with no real love put in2 growing the best flower possible.. The buds didn't look as good from GD they didn't have the same super fire batch of Cookie Monster like they had on the cup weekend..

Here is how the mini cookie cup went:
1st NorCal rolled his OGKB Cookie buds in a joint & that I was pretty damn stoned then he rolled his forum cut Whoa was I stoned.. The super lucky random guys busted out a joint of Cherry Kush I know, I know it wasn't cookies but fuck it we smoked it anyways.. NorCal then rolled up the platinum cookie but said it was the thin mint GSC from green door so I know I wasn't the only 1 gettin super loaded.. After we finished the platinum GSC I had 2 TAP OUT b4 I fell off my chair.. I WAS COOKED!! I told him I still has 2 drive 3hrs home.. Man that was a mega session I left GD super loaded & paranoid it was great!! LOL we didn't even get 2 try the Thin Mint,sunset sherbert,or Cookie Monster.. All I know is NorCals buds killed everything we seen at the club.. I post a few pics of NorCal's work

true grit

true grit

All look fuckin fire Norcal! You an organics dude? Seem most folks blowing away the cookie competition from clubs and what not are smashing organics. Was talkin to a bay homie last nite about whats going for what up there and he was like everything damn cookies and it still sells. tellin me to come set up an organic cookie grow and we could bank sicne everything goin up there is commercial junk or bunk cuts and real deal goes for loot regardless of indo/outdo chemmed out or whatever. crazy. lol

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Hard to find flowers in clubs that haven't been kiefed, or picked early and not properly cured.

N

NorcalKid

Good looking out goo I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to frisco after driving a few hours and braving the crazy fucking storm that day. I will say I don't be chillin at the clubs all day so maybe just maybe we happened to catch them on an off day. My whole thing is when I bring em packs of my shit they say they want it but they're stocked up etc.... I was just there the week prior and they passed which is cool cuz my shit was dumped regardless. I know of atleast a couple folks that same thing has happened too. And believe me their shit was fire also. Not sure if them telling me they're stocked up
Or whatever means they want shit on consignment or what.....but Sorry LOL fuck that if i dont know you real WELL its COD or I keep it moving.

Regardless they're the ones making the real cheddar so I can't hate on that at all. They def know whats up in there. I'm just saying that they're prob not even smoking on the stuff they sell. I'm sure they got elbows of the top shelf cookies for themselves all day to puff on but the stuff that gets sold is the one with the biggest profit margin. It's just business I guess?

From my perspective if they wanted to remain the leading authoritar and be the one evryone goes to for the top shelf GSC then They should buy the fire. Because once peeps realize other clubs in the area are swooping up the fire packs then that's where they're gonna start to go for their cookies instead....

Goos right the Only time I ever seen real cookies at GD was right around the 2011 cup out here in frisco. I was copping half zips for $185. But I will admit it was fire. Not like the stuff we copped last sunday night.

Shit I had some youngster homies at the crib last night trimming, watching MNF and smoking all my shit and they seen the little packets from the GD and got all pumped like oh shit there's all these crosses? Started bugging me about smoking the grams and I was like fuck it go ahead I'm not trippin. They were prob just gonna sit there anyways. Let's just say they didn't even finish smoking their joints. They were burning way too hot and ended up smoking really harsh these kids were coughing all over the place making the spot hot LOL

I guess the thing with me is I don't care what kinda dank I smoke so long as it's dank. I got some lemon skunk that's really fire and I'll smoke that all day over some commercially grown designer/brand name GSC/whatever. A name and hype really isn't shit unless it's some actual fire and gets you into a nice comfortably ripped state of mind.

Unfortunately I'm not an organic grower. Id like to see the cookies grown out that way but my spot isnt setup for it. I do coco in small pots and use only a base and 1 maybe 2 additives at most throughout my entire cycle. The more shit you add the harder it is for the buffers in the base nutes to stabilize the ph constantly. I've got my "formula" if you'd like to call it that, down to the point that ph is almost always on point. I hate to say it but those cookies came out of a room I visit MAYBE twice a week for 15-20 min at a time. LOL it's all in the way you setup your room. If I had organic shit running through my reservoirs and lines shit would be all bad. Drippers would be getting clogged who knows WTF else could happen while I'm gone. I tried it once with just amended soil and quality was great but yields were whorrable and the room smelled like shit because of the runoff. Anyways just finished building a sealed room. I'm very curious to see what she does in there shits gonna be bananas so stay tuned.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn all them buds look super kill. Damn goo , a trip to the bay and you can't even hit your boy? Hahaha

true grit

true grit

Norcal- well if ya ever decide to play around with organics in coco (which would be tough with drip lines), i would suggest Bio Bizz. I started running organics only in coco (hand feed) over a year ago and got that shit dialed. The organic coco was definitely better than chem coco results for me, and now looking back could have been vastly improved with ACT's. Only took a hit in yield til i got the uber sludgy HPK in the mix (which act's have replaced). Tried several different organic bases, but bio bizz was def most soluble. Just a thought. Stoked on these organic soil cookies tho..see what kinda yield i can get.

N

NorcalKid

Yeah I love bio bizz. When I was a youngster growing OG outta my closet in soil that's what I started with. My boys in humboldt still stick to that stuff and they got some of the tastiest herb I've ever smoked.
I remember foliar feeding with that fish mix and my room smelling like shit for a week but I didn't care because my plants loved it.

I use canna base but have used h&g with very similar results. As far as taste goes I personally think these two bases are about as close as you can get to organic grown bud without being organic. That and a nice 10-14 day flush goes a long ways..

N

NorcalKid

And yeah setting up a grow with the GSC is a win win for sure In This market. It's the fucking flood season and people are buying out batches and rooms before they're even flipped! Can't hate on that shit!

true grit

true grit

Ya man that shit cray and cant hate no matter the hype. ha. homie was like don't matter how much is around its all flyin- come set up a room. lol. i only wish there was more time in the day. but am gonna work on trying to get tables to yield cuz sure that hype will only spread this way and as prices are rebounding atm it could be solid to be on point with that gal. im honestly anxious to get enough of that and jacks 43 goin to make some erl with both. the #43 erl is gonna be the flame shit, assuming from what i hear about gsc she will be too.

Ya folks definitely underestimate how a good 10-14 day flush in coco helps. week just isn't enough for clean flavor/smoke imo, regardless of what flushing agents are used. ya ol Selfhemployed put me on the bio bizz...couldnt argue lookin at his results. lol. now its onto custom mixes hehe...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good looking out goo I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to frisco after driving a few hours and braving the crazy fucking storm that day. I will say I don't be chillin at the clubs all day so maybe just maybe we happened to catch them on an off day. My whole thing is when I bring em packs of my shit they say they want it but they're stocked up etc.... I was just there the week prior and they passed which is cool cuz my shit was dumped regardless. I know of atleast a couple folks that same thing has happened too. And believe me their shit was fire also. Not sure if them telling me they're stocked up
Or whatever means they want shit on consignment or what.....but Sorry LOL fuck that if i dont know you real WELL its COD or I keep it moving.

Regardless they're the ones making the real cheddar so I can't hate on that at all. They def know whats up in there. I'm just saying that they're prob not even smoking on the stuff they sell. I'm sure they got elbows of the top shelf cookies for themselves all day to puff on but the stuff that gets sold is the one with the biggest profit margin. It's just business I guess?

From my perspective if they wanted to remain the leading authoritar and be the one evryone goes to for the top shelf GSC then They should buy the fire. Because once peeps realize other clubs in the area are swooping up the fire packs then that's where they're gonna start to go for their cookies instead....

Goos right the Only time I ever seen real cookies at GD was right around the 2011 cup out here in frisco. I was copping half zips for $185. But I will admit it was fire. Not like the stuff we copped last sunday night.

Shit I had some youngster homies at the crib last night trimming, watching MNF and smoking all my shit and they seen the little packets from the GD and got all pumped like oh shit there's all these crosses? Started bugging me about smoking the grams and I was like fuck it go ahead I'm not trippin. They were prob just gonna sit there anyways. Let's just say they didn't even finish smoking their joints. They were burning way too hot and ended up smoking really harsh these kids were coughing all over the place making the spot hot LOL

I guess the thing with me is I don't care what kinda dank I smoke so long as it's dank. I got some lemon skunk that's really fire and I'll smoke that all day over some commercially grown designer/brand name GSC/whatever. A name and hype really isn't shit unless it's some actual fire and gets you into a nice comfortably ripped state of mind.

Unfortunately I'm not an organic grower. Id like to see the cookies grown out that way but my spot isnt setup for it. I do coco in small pots and use only a base and 1 maybe 2 additives at most throughout my entire cycle. The more shit you add the harder it is for the buffers in the base nutes to stabilize the ph constantly. I've got my "formula" if you'd like to call it that, down to the point that ph is almost always on point. I hate to say it but those cookies came out of a room I visit MAYBE twice a week for 15-20 min at a time. LOL it's all in the way you setup your room. If I had organic shit running through my reservoirs and lines shit would be all bad. Drippers would be getting clogged who knows WTF else could happen while I'm gone. I tried it once with just amended soil and quality was great but yields were whorrable and the room smelled like shit because of the runoff. Anyways just finished building a sealed room. I'm very curious to see what she does in there shits gonna be bananas so stay tuned.....
Thanks dog that's how I do it I'll travel all over Cali 4 kill dank.. SF is rite in my back yard 3hrs ain't shit.. Like my doggie Cheese said I'm a out of town local.. Big Cheese told me that 1 time & that shit cracks me up still.. The trip was crazy driving hrs threw mega dangerous heavy rain.. On the freeway I had 2 go 25 at 1point.. It got so bad I even had 2 pull over till it let up.. I couldn't see shit on the way over there.. & rite when I hit SF its a bright sunny day.. It turned in2 another great weekend..

Shit doggie u should of told me u need help trimming .. I fuckin hate trimming but I'm always down 2 help out anyways.. Oh by the way the platinum cookies at GD have been the same since the CC cup.. That's been months & it's always looked & smoked the same.. I thought it was bomb till I seen ur dank..

Top Bottom