Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

wow MG that looks sick bro damn wish i could smoke a nug of that.....
Smiley smoking bong

Ladyv

Ladyv

OMG, I certainly didn't expect this, I emailed them at nearly 11PM and received an email response back about 15 minutes later!! Here is the response from BB:

"They are not counterproductive or harmful if used together. In fact, they'd likely be effective if used in conjunction, its just that Drip Clean works through different mechanisms than Sea Green (Drip Clean being chemically based, and Sea Green being biologically). Drip Clean uses a special salt to bind the other salts and prevent burning, but those bound salts are stuff you paid for! Sea Green makes the fertilizer you paid for completely available and doesn't waste any of your money's in that respect. If one were forced to use one or the other, we'd have our biased opinion on the matter, but using the two together wouldn't be harmful, and may even be beneficial (although that testing hasn't been conducted in all honesty)."

He also clarified he believes he is the one that spoke with you Peach. :-)

Super customer service, I'm impressed!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

great job goo!
Ive only ran the pie once so far, but i took one down at 58 days and another at 70, and the 70 day was soooooo much better than the 58
Thanks 4 that info I guess I'll stick 2 my normal plan & take her down at 63.. I bet ur buds were super at 70

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

due the pie looks awesome, i had a cut that produced killer frosty stinky buds bud man she was weak herming out for no apparent reason. did you have any issues with her?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Great info making Goo! I got like 16 under my light right now that's why I ask.. I hope I can pull two per but we shall see. I also have the ghost og in there so I got you on some nuggs so we can puff on hopefully soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

due the pie looks awesome, i had a cut that produced killer frosty stinky buds bud man she was weak herming out for no apparent reason. did you have any issues with her?
I've been keeping a very close eye on everything I'm running 4 the 1st time.. This GDP pheno of Cherry Pie hasn't given me any issues at all.. No nanners yet & 2day is day 59 flower.. My other cherry pie pheno never gave me a issue either..I've been pretty lucky with nanners if I ever see any its super late in bloom b'cuz I usually pick my plants late not early..I noticed anything Chem,Diesel, or OG can & most Likely will pop a nanner here or there super late in bloom.. Super late like rite b4 I harvest..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OMG, I certainly didn't expect this, I emailed them at nearly 11PM and received an email response back about 15 minutes later!! Here is the response from BB:

"They are not counterproductive or harmful if used together. In fact, they'd likely be effective if used in conjunction, its just that Drip Clean works through different mechanisms than Sea Green (Drip Clean being chemically based, and Sea Green being biologically). Drip Clean uses a special salt to bind the other salts and prevent burning, but those bound salts are stuff you paid for! Sea Green makes the fertilizer you paid for completely available and doesn't waste any of your money's in that respect. If one were forced to use one or the other, we'd have our biased opinion on the matter, but using the two together wouldn't be harmful, and may even be beneficial (although that testing hasn't been conducted in all honesty)."

He also clarified he believes he is the one that spoke with you Peach. :-)

Super customer service, I'm impressed!
More great info

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great info making Goo! I got like 16 under my light right now that's why I ask.. I hope I can pull two per but we shall see. I also have the ghost og in there so I got you on some nuggs so we can puff on hopefully soon.
I'm thinking it can b done.. But I've never did it so I'm juss guessing over here.. I'll let u know my final weight on the GSC after dryed & ill have a better idea.. The Ghost OG sounds killer doggie I can't wait.. I haven't smoked ghost og since 2010

N

nightmarecreature

When do you think the GSC#2 and GSC#1 will be ready to smoke?
I want to know if the GSC Imedz is worth keeping.
One more thing how late in flower do you have to worry about pollen from nanners?
I have heard that late nanners are sterile. Is this true?
I'm a little worried because I'm running the Chemdog D.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

One more thing how late in flower do you have to worry about pollen from nanners?
The GSC #1 & #2 will both come down on Monday day 63.. The GSC #2 looks like she could go another week tho.. The GSC #2 looks like its gunna b sumthin pretty good but juss not GSC.. I have a alien dog V2 that pops a nanner around day 59 or 60. That late isn't enought time 2 make seeds so I keep her around b'cuz I like the tasty smoke..they might b sterile I don't know.. I also have a white fire that will do the same..
Chemdog D could pop a nanner if she gets stressed I've read

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

I ran some Chemdog D recently that threw nanners pretty bad late in flower, but I didn't have any seeds, nor did it look like they were starting to seed. I guess they were sterile... but I was still worried. The little individual bananas seemed harmless, Just keep a close eye on them and pluck anything that looks like its going to be a full blown ball sack!

I pulled at 72 days... the smoke was killer & the yield was monstrous.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie (GDP pheno) from iMeds day 61 flower

This cut was very fun 2 run she was eazy 2 grow didn't need 2 b held up at all.. She grows short & stumpy with Lil 2 no stretch.. Very indica Dom in every way.. Can b picked at 56 but I'm going 63 but the homie told me 70 & she's super powerful.. At 61 days I'm seeing 10% amber so by 63 I'm guessing 15% amber.. This was a tester plant with very Lil veg I juss flowered her fast 2 see what she is about..next time ill top her a grip & veg her out a lot longer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fruity Pebble OG day 61

I like how the leafs turn reddish late in flower during the flush.. Alien was rite he said this strAin should b done 56-63 days.. He said when dialed in she's done in 56 & I took a bud sample at 56 with only a 7 day flush & it was super nice so at 63 she's crazy kill.. This plant grows huge colas

Latest posts

Top Bottom