Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah goo! All the plants in the room with the og cuts are on day 58 I believe. Ill take a few pics.... the plants had to get sprayed early on due to mites....hate those fuckers. But the buds are still coming in nice. Not my best run ever but a decent one. More work most def to do in dialing them 100% but it gives me something to strive for. Chunky buds till none the less

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here ya go goo....ask and u shall recieve lol. Popped in and snapped a quick tk pic so I can hang with all yall badass pic posters :). Nothing as impressive as what yall are putting out but im a work in progress...
Pic taken with my baller 3MP burner phone. Lol....lights are on so I took a shot of a lower branch nug so u can somewhat make out the bud
The tk cut at day 58
20130114 224929

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like u might have spider mites.. when you zoom in into the pic..
Yeah there is mights. Its so late into flower I dont want to spray so im just controlling them as much as possible till the chop.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Lol....I hear that goo. I usually need to run a cut of og like 3 damn times before I get good results. For example this round I ran a pheno of white fire I was gifted, tk, ghost and louie.......the louie looks to be coming out the worst of all them and I read people saying its a big yielding cut lol. My ghost, tk and wifi are all waaaay out producing and looking much more dank. Im assuming I just didnt do the louie justice? Or is the louie not as nice as the other 3? Sometimes I have to sit back before I trash cuts and ask myself if I fucked up something or is the other stuff just better lol....

I always run new stuff a minimum of 2x because of this.

waayne

waayne

Whats up Goo!

You and Skunkmasterflex are both right on point about this cut turning purple.
My flower room is only getting down to 66 degrees at nite and at 55 days into flower these are turning really dark purple now and packing on the frost
In my room this girl started to show some purple colors about 5 weeks into flower.....

Skukmasterflex >>is absolutely correct we both have the same GSC's cut
This cut does produce rock frosty hard nugs even down low on the plant
and definitely looks like it will yield OK

looks like she'll go another week or two to me....

illmind>> I totally agree She sure smells nice now:) and is impossible to resist
I smell this plant everytime I walk by her

True Grit and ESER >>>I totally agree,this cut has yield potential in the right environment
and she's definitely frosty..........
IMG 8143

IMG 8106

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here ya go goo....ask and u shall recieve lol. Popped in and snapped a quick tk pic so I can hang with all yall badass pic posters :). Nothing as impressive as what yall are putting out but im a work in progress...
Pic taken with my baller 3MP burner phone. Lol....lights are on so I took a shot of a lower branch nug so u can somewhat make out the bud
The tk cut at day 58
View attachment 282713
That looks super dank.. Thanks 4 posting the pic.. I'm not the best with the camera so I know what a pain it could b 2 share so pics

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats up Goo!

You and Skunkmasterflex are both right on point about this cut turning purple.
My flower room is only getting down to 66 degrees at nite and at 55 days into flower these are turning really dark purple now and packing on the frost
In my room this girl started to show some purple colors about 5 weeks into flower.....

Skukmasterflex >>is absolutely correct we both have the same GSC's cut
This cut does produce rock frosty hard nugs even down low on the plant
and definitely looks like it will yield OK

looks like she'll go another week or two to me....

illmind>> I totally agree She sure smells nice now:) and is impossible to resist
I smell this plant everytime I walk by her

True Grit and ESER >>>I totally agree,this cut has yield potential in the right environment
and she's definitely frosty..........
View attachment 282735
View attachment 282736
Crazy stacking...

Top Bottom