Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn Grit nice buds and pics. I cant wait to run this plant a few times try and coax some buds like that out of her. Also next time maybe will bust out a real camera instead of the iphone. Shes a real looker and deserves some pics.
MW

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks goo! its been fun watching your grow and contributing to this thread. i wish i had my wifi seeds in time to contribute to your last thread.
ive had horrible luck with club clones, especially at harborside and all of fresno & bakersfield. ironically enough that club in goshen has sourced me some good stuff before. but the guy running SBJ Organics has serious dank for his clone collection. no outside vendors....
i primarily rock seeds only.... next up is diesel seedism seeds along with a blueberry diesel i grabbed in a club.
I popped 3 new White Fire seeds & I'm thinking of doing another White Fire log.. & I sure know what u mean about club cuts its a 50/50 chance of being sumthin els or even a free bug.. I've gotten a few nice club cuts b4 but most of my killer strains come from very good friends..I've never even tryed 2 run a cut from here in town.. I'm more lookin 4 them super rare strains that ain't on a club shelf 4 every1 to get..

B

backonthereef

hey goo - would you say the imedz gsc is worthy of replacing wifi in your garden? the imedz stretch was much more reasonable than the wifi.

my grow partner is in fresno - im in visalia. we both rock a single 1000w in a closet. ill send u a list of stains/seeds we got lined up - possibly some sharing is in order...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey goo - would you say the imedz gsc is worthy of replacing wifi in your garden? the imedz stretch was much more reasonable than the wifi.

my grow partner is in fresno - im in visalia. we both rock a single 1000w in a closet. ill send u a list of stains/seeds we got lined up - possibly some sharing is in order...
Hell no the iMeds GSC won't replace WiFi #1 it's not even in the same ball park.. Sorry but all my rare strains were gifted 2 me with a request that I keep the cuts on lock.. I can't share a gifted cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fair enough. Pictures and threads are plenty....
Funny shit happened juss rite now!! My boy came by & asked me 4 some of that bud rite now & he said it was his favorite. So I guess it depends on the person b'cuz everybody likes different stuff.. I thought it had a nice high & great sent but finished product juss didn't have that centerfold "supermodel" look 2 her.. But that could b b'cuz I didn't dial her in yet.. It's a kool very Stoney strain I juss didn't think its in the same ballpark as WiFi but some think different..

true grit

true grit

Appreciate it Ali and Goo- and she getting there goo, in organic soil i let her do her thang. fed less to all plants this round and stayed with act's...think its going alright for round1. :)

Yeah Man...Really Nice work!
I love the Super croping scar in the 2nd pic :)

Ha gracias and hellz ya- beat that bitch down!! lol.

Damn Grit nice buds and pics. I cant wait to run this plant a few times try and coax some buds like that out of her. Also next time maybe will bust out a real camera instead of the iphone. Shes a real looker and deserves some pics.
MW

Ya i feel ya. think im gettin the height thing figured and ready for round 2 with this gal. Def gonna be able to make her put in work next round and push some tops i think. Bushes are almost 2ft shorter so far with 5-10 more tops.

wow bro, those are some of the best cookies pics I've seen yet. Great job! Can't wait for mine to be done......they just started week 2.

Thanks Yum! Keep pinching them gals through wk2- def helped with stretch/stack

Illmind

Illmind

mmmmmmm cant wait to harvy her this run.. kickin crazy smells n as dense as possible nugs.. am i the only one who has to stake gsc? the stretchy lowers especially.. she is def sticking around awhile..

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

wifey #1 oh my goodness im still waiting with eager joy to run that 1. thought i had her once but i was mistaken. ive smoke her flowers tho & shes the dankness for sure. even does well outdoors ive seen. run those wifi goo. theres mad dank in there.

O

Organicyumyum

Appreciate it Ali and Goo- and she getting there goo, in organic soil i let her do her thang. fed less to all plants this round and stayed with act's...think its going alright for round1. :)

Ha gracias and hellz ya- beat that bitch down!! lol.

Ya i feel ya. think im gettin the height thing figured and ready for round 2 with this gal. Def gonna be able to make her put in work next round and push some tops i think. Bushes are almost 2ft shorter so far with 5-10 more tops.

Thanks Yum! Keep pinching them gals through wk2- def helped with stretch/stack

for sure, I always do. I see that huge knot on yours. I just threw the Pdawg in this round. psyched to see what comes out.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I
mmmmmmm cant wait to harvy her this run.. kickin crazy smells n as dense as possible nugs.. am i the only one who has to stake gsc? the stretchy lowers especially.. she is def sticking around awhile..
I had 2 stake mine early during training but the stake was 2 small & the plant grew about a foot over the stake.. The branches grow straight up so its a Lil easier 2 hold it self up.. I grew mine small so I didn't need much help but if u grow a giant monster GSC I'd guess ur gunna need 2 help her stand up b'cuz them buds get super heavy..

& oh yea she's gunna stick around 4 a min.. She's a keeper

Top Bottom