Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

heard nothing but good about the V&B would be nice if you can get it custom made to your tap, but i know u use ro!! the dry nutes are super simple Dog!!!
I wanted 2 do a custom mix so I can use plain tap water but when I did some reading people were saying there gettin better results with the RO mix.. But who knows.. It sure would make things a lot faster juss using tap..

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hello aligee. heres what ive been able to do with the gsc cut so far. hope it makes yall smile. dont mind the seeds in the meds folks i hit her gently with sumpin just for fun. lets wait & see how she cures. i managed to get a nice little plant with better yield than i expected. love the heavy trich layer on the purpling buds. delicious taste already although it could have been flushed more. its a winner in every catagory for this guy. oops sorry the 1st pic is of sin citys thin mint cookie cut
Harvest 002
Harvest 018
Harvest 019
Harvest 020
Harvest 021
Harvest 022
Harvest 023
Harvest 024

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hello aligee. heres what ive been able to do with the gsc cut so far. hope it makes yall smile. dont mind the seeds in the meds folks i hit her gently with sumpin just for fun. lets wait & see how she cures. i managed to get a nice little plant with better yield than i expected. love the heavy trich layer on the purpling buds. delicious taste already although it could have been flushed more. its a winner in every catagory for this guy. oops sorry the 1st pic is of sin citys thin mint cookie cutView attachment 284084View attachment 284085View attachment 284086View attachment 284087View attachment 284088View attachment 284089View attachment 284090View attachment 284091
Nice work G.. What r the differences between the 2 cuts?

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

so im seeing a lot of neg posts about dispenseraries and there cookie cuts not being legit. looking for feedback for whos cookies are legit and whos are not. norcal locations preferred but will spread the word about all locations mentioned

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got the real deal GSC but I sure didn't find it in a club.. Even if the club has the real deal cut who's 2 say ur gunna get it? It could still get mixed up or if the club doesn't take there own cut the vender could do a switch~A~Roo.. U never know what u can..

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice thread Goo sorry for not stopping by sooner I havent had the cookies yet I have had me some flame Cherry Pie but still havent seen any GSC around here yet but after seeing some of these pics I got to find me a little sample to try on the real though just going through the thread you can see a lot of talent here on the farm theres some great pics on here to everyone who threw up pics much respect for the eye candy guys great work everyone happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice thread Goo sorry for not stopping by sooner I havent had the cookies yet I have had me some flame Cherry Pie but still havent seen any GSC around here yet but after seeing some of these pics I got to find me a little sample to try on the real though just going through the thread you can see a lot of talent here on the farm theres some great pics on here to everyone who threw up pics much respect for the eye candy guys great work everyone happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Glad u stopped by.. No cookies u say.. Ur gunna start seeing cookies everywhere b'cuz there r more people running her everyday.. She's gunna pop up soon & u will know when u see her if she's the real deal or not..1st u should notice the "WOW" Factor then u should smell a very nice sent & the sent is the same in the air after a smoke out..then finally after a smoke out u will have a very nice high.. But if the bud doesn't look like "ONE" of the nicest frostiest buds u ever seen then it ain't the real deal.. The real GSC should rank very hi in all categories Look,Smell,tast,& high!!

If u noticed I said "ONE" of the frostiest buds.. I didn't say "THE" frostiest bud b'cuz there r lots of killer buds that I ain't seen yet.. So I can't truthfully say "THE" frostiest bud on earth.. But hella frosty..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Stankin up the neighborhood with this one gallon plant and its very private and nestled in there! Had to turn on the scrubber for one measly plant. Crazy
MW

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Man,
I cant decide if I should flower just 1 small plant :confused: ...I know I wont get much..:rolleyes:
what the hecko_O .. I will have plenty of others left to make clones from.
I need to smell and taste this shit!!

Should I flower The biggest one?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Man,
I cant decide if I should flower just 1 small plant :confused: ...I know I wont get much..:rolleyes:
what the hecko_O .. I will have plenty of others left to make clones from.
I need to smell and taste this shit!!

Should I flower The biggest one?
I flowered a clone literally put it into a pot when I got it and vegged 7 days and have a nice plant Id say at least an ounce if not be real surprised. Potent looking and should last a while considering it looks like I could pick off trichomes with my fingers they are so big. I vote flower it. Just supercrop it in the first week real low to make other shoots pop up and pinch those as well for another week and feed low you will crush it ken

MW

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I flowered a clone literally put it into a pot when I got it and vegged 7 days and have a nice plant Id say at least an ounce if not be real surprised. Potent looking and should last a while considering it looks like I could pick off trichomes with my fingers they are so big. I vote flower it. Just supercrop it in the first week real low to make other shoots pop up and pinch those as well for another week and feed low you will crush it ken

MW
Very Cool Info..thanks...:)

Here is the one I picked out
GHGSC122

I took her out of that 2 Gal. clothpot and put her into a square plastic 4gal.
just in case she wants to grow more roots ;)
Im not worried about how much I get ..just want a little bit to taste :) for now..
still gonna grow a couple 2lb cookie trees this summer(or 3) :D

B

backonthereef

got my GSC from SBJ Organics in Pacifica CA. they only deliver but top notch genetics. also acquired a candy bomb ...... grape and raw sugar funk!!! check them out if u can.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Just to make sure I get this straight, I haven't read THE WHOLE thread, but I have soaked in pages & pages . . is it kind of voted that 'The Forum Cut" IS Girl Scout Cookies? Or is it a reasonable standard version that for sure is a variety of Girl Scout Cookies? Is there a 'realer' or more original version? Or is it that nobody actually knows, or whoever does know isnt talking and whoever is talking could be lying?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just to make sure I get this straight, I haven't read THE WHOLE thread, but I have soaked in pages & pages . . is it kind of voted that 'The Forum Cut" IS Girl Scout Cookies? Or is it a reasonable standard version that for sure is a variety of Girl Scout Cookies? Is there a 'realer' or more original version? Or is it that nobody actually knows, or whoever does know isnt talking and whoever is talking could be lying?
Yes the Forum cut Is Girl Scout Cookies.. It's the same Girl Scout cookies I used 2 hunt down in the Bay Area in '09.. Some juss grown better then others

Latest posts

Top Bottom