Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blaze 1

i dont know why but i believe berner the first time i seen gsc was on a ccc review they were in the bay area.. then later on that vid of berner on youtube and then hearing him talk about it in his music.i think they bred it found gold and knew it.. put the name on it that fit.. i remember adam from th seeds said if you match the name to the smell or looks it will do well... then they cornered the market with it for a bit and held the cut close but there was either some rogue pollen or the plants got stressed and hermied making s1 so now there are a bunch of s1 just like og kush and sour d and chem i guess the REAL gsc would be in the bay somewhere but everbody else if you like it rock it and dont worry if its the real deal or not

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i dont know why but i believe berner the first time i seen gsc was on a ccc review they were in the bay area.. then later on that vid of berner on youtube and then hearing him talk about it in his music.i think they bred it found gold and knew it.. put the name on it that fit.. i remember adam from th seeds said if you match the name to the smell or looks it will do well... then they cornered the market with it for a bit and held the cut close but there was either some rogue pollen or the plants got stressed and hermied making s1 so now there are a bunch of s1 just like og kush and sour d and chem i guess the REAL gsc would be in the bay somewhere but everbody else if you like it rock it and dont worry if its the real deal or not
Berner's story makes sense 2 me.. & yea ur rite the cut is in the Bay it's the OGKB Cut that started it all..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGKB GSC

Grown by NorCalKid

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hope ya dont mind me posting these pics of my first grow with the cookies Goo.....was burping all my jars as they cure and havnt shot any nug shots of this one yet. nothing compared to what yall are putting out but it was my first go at with it......one day ill get on your guys level. my current run is coming out much better. found out she doesnt like to feed as much as some of my other cuts do. this wasnt the whole jar, just dumped out a few nugs that were sitting on top
DSCN0452

DSCN0457

DSCN0454

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hope ya dont mind me posting these pics of my first grow with the cookies Goo.....was burping all my jars as they cure and havnt shot any nug shots of this one yet. nothing compared to what yall are putting out but it was my first go at with it......one day ill get on your guys level. my current run is coming out much better. found out she doesnt like to feed as much as some of my other cuts do. this wasnt the whole jar, just dumped out a few nugs that were sitting on top
View attachment 287126
View attachment 287127
View attachment 287128
Those look Mighty Tasty Skunk!
Nice work!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 287126
View attachment 287127
View attachment 287128
Nice chunky buds.. Feel free 2 post up ur cook flicks I like um!!

Shamus

Shamus

its not berner its his crew.. once again IK THOSE CATS.. lol. literally directly my cuts came from those dudes.. but nah im full of shit right? when you guys get an animal cut from the big man himself lemme know..
peace

Shamus

Shamus

luckily idc what ya think bro bro.. no offense but rlly its just kinda gonna be like a "i told ya so" kind of thing.. im not here to prove shit and i dont rely on online trading for cuts.. real world pull.. so as far as what you believe and dont idc.

B

blaze 1

its not berner its his crew.. once again IK THOSE CATS.. lol. literally directly my cuts came from those dudes.. but nah im full of shit right? when you guys get an animal cut from the big man himself lemme know..
peace
i hear ya man i know its not him lol it was dudes in the vid whats next snowman kush lol pie guy had it on a new wiz vid

Shamus

Shamus

never heard of it.. ill be doing some stuff thatll get back to the crew all quick like... i just have to balls up once i start my fems n bang 100 per 1K to find what i want.. i got some old raspberry columbian seeds this oldhead has been working since the 70's. shits tastes just like raspberries, thatd be a good REG pairing with the thin mint as its already straight head and has all the dough of the durban. call it arethra danklin.. R E S P E C T. suges butta mints, LMSM (lean mean syrup machine.. urkle x f1durbs) so on.. so hate if you want but im a nice guy and at least i share beans

Latest posts

Top Bottom