Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I'd almost guarantee this fella has never had anything close to Cookie Fam Certified. Once you've had a taste of Y-Life, you just look at the rest like, well thanks for playing.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'd almost guarantee this fella has never had anything close to Cookie Fam Certified. Once you've had a taste of Y-Life, you just look at the rest like, well thanks for playing.

If "this fella" is in reference to me, I can assure you that I've had legit GSC. Dunno if you read the whole thread or not, but my whole point (in addition to "think for yourself") is that GSC is not a strain that I (emphasis on "I") think is as fucking stellar as everybody else seems to. More importantly, it bothers me that everybody is in such a huge fucking rush to cross it with everything they have sittin' around.

I think it's odd that people get all butt-hurt when somebody has an opinion that differs from other people's or feel the need to go,"Oh, well then you've never blazed real GSC." I live in SoCal and have kind of gone out of my way to sample the fuck out of this strain, just to try and figure out wtf it is that everybody loves about it. I don't like GSC. That's all I'm saying, pretty much. I mean, I'm also saying a lot of other things, but I do think it's bizarre how personally people take opinions that differ from their own.

I've smoked legit GSC, I can assure you. I dont think it's all that, obviously. You like it, so good for you. Cannabis, just like cheese or beer or anything else, is subjective. Certain strains (or cheeses or beers or WHATEVER) do it for some people, while other people don't like them. I hate blue cheeses (the actual cheese, not the strain haha), while other people love them. Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, I was basically trying to figure out why people think GSC is the shit. Because I have no idea why. Never grown it, not interested at all, but I'm certainly open to hearing other people's opinions. Hence the whole point of this thread, fella.

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

I waited to say something. You'll see soon the cookies are good but WE as a whole smoke NEW strains all the time. It's not a big deal to lavish your fav strain, just know someone else has something better that THEY like. Cmon

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

Y- life? I'm in Detroit. Never heard that one before. And it's some new strain that's hitting dispensaries here: jet fuel... Anyone heard of or had it?

Smerb

Smerb

The jet fuel out of a dispensary here was very floral. Smelled the house up.and it has something about it that made me want more.

Skunked

Skunked

Girl Scout Cookies as a strain is in terms gonna be a legend of its own. In this era atleast. I think it is getting thrown around a lot tho...can you blame em tho? It's definitely something of its own and has a great genetic make up...I don't exactly know it's history but god damn I love the thin mints! Not everyone likes it though...which is quite alright, There's other strains needing attention too ;)

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

Well I've had many outdoor bathes of cookies ,and some veganic platinum cookies in steamboat Colorado at golden leaf, and smoked aaa+ fortune cookies in Boulder Colorado (dank as shit) so I got cc gsc and well they one I got reminds me of abusive kush bx1 (circa 2009) (resivoir seeds but yields way better , going to harvest soon but I did get a lil branch that broke and I test drove it and man it's beyond flame , the color is white and fragile rock orange . I listen to Berners music all the time but I've never smoked what he calls gsc but from what I can see is huge o g kush nugs with a bit of fruit smell from the Durban

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

I agree cherry pie or candyland are better to me than cookies but this cookies I have is like an energy drink!! Thanks swerve , and no it didn't hermie I use Moab final stage before flush and this cause it to knuckle and shot out more white hairs,

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

If anyone is expecting it to smell like Girl Scout cookies thin mint (food) lol at that

Gu3s7

Gu3s7

That's how the og kush ( ghost og cut) x girl scout cookies (forum) looks like.The terp profile is out of this world.Something like lemon and honey over a coco biscuit.As far as the taste,smell and the over all look of the buds we all should be impressed.The biggest problem with those gsc crosses is the yield,the numbers are so low,it automatically puts the strain in the boutique lines..

DSC06950
DSC06987
Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

I would say damn I'm lucky for the pheno I have , after hearing how bad Cali connection seeds are I can report that this is one best plants you can have monster everything !!! This one I have must lean to the Durban side as it grows donkey dicks

Twistedtreez

Twistedtreez

The hairs on this shit are ridiculous!!!! My shit looks just like the picture high times has on their website! Mine didn't realy hardball up like my candyland but this one is a yielded !!!!

km1

km1

gsc is pretty darn good ..especially if you like og like strains

however Turkish Cookies is a step above that in potency and yield

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Forum cut is one of the best cuts known to man. It's amazing.

Top Bottom