Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I agree but never have so many people been growing the same strain on the forums from what ive seen. I never said its holy grail. I personally have cuts Id rather have or keep but the true test will be when I smoke my own.
Skill has everything to do with it when it directly correlates to yield and "watching" the plant but opinions are opinions. NOthing on my shelf sits either baba.
MW
the people I know who yield 2+ with their OG have serious skills. I'll leave it at that.

edit: Ask waayne if it yields the same as any other genetics, cause that man has the skills and is very objective and honest!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

kind of.... that goes with anything though. you can SOG deep chunk to 2 per light if you wanted.

IF, you wanted... but like i said its good, have had samples from quite a few heads who i'd think i coud get a good definition of GSC off of, and dont get me wrong its good, but with what is out there and available, its nothing to do backflips over...

6 months ago i said it and still will. want a killer purple smoker that yields go with Flo or some purpler that isnt as finiky, low yielding, and 9/10 at best. people are treating this plant like a grail, its a HORRIBLY yielding decent frost plant with a KIND OF unique taste. simple as that.

plenty of breeders here have stuff for sale that i would prefer, honestly, as far as everything with this cut is concerned (smell taste yield final product etc)

just my .02 but the hype train is putting coal in the load like no other. grow it out, if you like/love it hell yeah power to you. life is what you make it!!! i want THICK MINTS not thin ones though...
FLo yields great but completely racy high and a different plant all around. I had a denver flo cut that was killer also. SHit like this allows people to work on things and get products out there. Its cool to be a part of it rather than not. Not everyone is growing for other heads either.

Im sure in a year or less there will be another strain and this will all be forgotten but for now enjoy it or create the next hype. Dont feed the hate
MW

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
FLo yields great but completely racy high and a different plant all around. I had a denver flo cut that was killer also. SHit like this allows people to work on things and get products out there. Its cool to be a part of it rather than not. Not everyone is growing for other heads either.

Im sure in a year or less there will be another strain and this will all be forgotten but for now enjoy it or create the next hype. Dont feed the hate
MW
Yeah, I like the FLO odor but not a fan of smoking it really.

Just cause someone doesn't like the hhype train doens't mean they are feeding hate. They just disagree with you about GSC. So many holders of the GSC take it so personal when someone doesn't like the cookies, lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

the people I know who yield 2+ with their OG have serious skills. I'll leave it at that.

edit: Ask waayne if it yields the same as any other genetics, cause that man has the skills and is very objective and honest!
Thanks for the compliment.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

NOthing personal at all i havent even smoked it EVER so Im not advocating either way. Im just growing it out and watching. Its insanely frosty and fun to grow from my shoes. I just need that variety and to see for myself.
MW

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Your welcome, now get back in that cookie jar midwest!! We know you love the cookies :)

It's worth growing to see firsthand. Could be your new fav, who knows, I know it's not mine.
That's all I do know, regardless of yields or whatever, a cookie jar doesn't go empty here....It tends to sit longer so I don't see a need in growing it for personal. It's semi potent and blingy but the flavor isn't my fav personally. That's the beauty of this plant, the diversity and abundance of flavors and variety :D

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Werd. Ya man Im digging this organic dstar I just pulled down its quite complex and really sativa leaning. I want to take to 80 days next time instead of the usual 65.
MW

Aligee

Aligee

Your welcome, now get back in that cookie jar midwest!! We know you love the cookies :)

It's worth growing to see firsthand. Could be your new fav, who knows, I know it's not mine.
That's all I do know, regardless of yields or whatever, a cookie jar doesn't go empty here....It tends to sit longer so I don't see a need in growing it for personal. It's semi potent and blingy but the flavor isn't my fav personally. That's the beauty of this plant, the diversity and abundance of flavors and variety :D
true lots of cookie hype, this cut you and mwd got is fire same mom donor will be interesting to see the diff variation in finished nug...one thing i will say is she is potent hits pretty hard goes straight to the dome, i say its better than ogkb i tried that Goo had grabbed, GoldenRod and Goo did a killer job, lets see who has the skills to pay the bills lol..., lets see a cookie grow off from everyone who got it from me, who can make her yield wins lol lol !!!
Happy New Year Baba G.........Ali G!!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

true lots of cookie hype, this cut you and mwd got is fire same mom donor will be interesting to see the diff variation in finished nug...one thing i will say is she is potent hits pretty hard goes straight to the dome, i say its better than ogkb i tried that Goo had grabbed, GoldenRod and Goo did a killer job, lets see who has the skills to pay the bills lol..., lets see a cookie grow off from everyone who got it from me, who can make her yield wins lol lol !!!
Happy New Year Baba G.........Ali G!!!!
Aw Ya brought some cooks to some homies in the midwest today. Big thanks ALI
MW

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

lets see who has the skills to pay the bills lol..., lets see a cookie grow off from everyone who got it from me, who can make her yield wins lol lol !!!!

I'm down 4 this Aligee Cook Off!! But I wouldn't able 2 get her 2 yield b'cuz that's not how I grow in my Lil tent..Quality not quantity in my tent!! If I had more space I'd grow giant quality trees!! But I'm in a tent so I can only grow nice Lil bushes!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have two different gsc cuts... my first cut i bought from a dispensary owner who got it from lostprophet and my second cut i got from aligee.... so jus like you MG i labeled them GSC#1 and GSC#2... GSC#1 lostprophet cut is in day 42 in flower and GSC#2 aligees cut is in day 10 in flower im only gonna keep 1 gsc in my stable... and my new secret strain... finally after two yrs tryn to get it shes finally here.... so stoked she smells soo fuckn good this bitch is on lockdown...three leafs all da way up....
20130107 214229
the one's in the backround are GSC#1.... and one plat og... from da homie...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i have two different gsc cuts... my first cut i bought from a dispensary owner who got it from lostprophet and my second cut i got from aligee.... so jus like you MG i labeled them GSC#1 and GSC#2... GSC#1 lostprophet cut is in day 42 in flower and GSC#2 aligees cut is in day 10 in flower im only gonna keep 1 gsc in my stable... and my new secret strain... finally after two yrs tryn to get it shes finally here.... so stoked she smells soo fuckn good this bitch is on lockdown...three leafs all da way up....View attachment 281006 the one's in the backround are GSC#1.... and one plat og... from da homie...
Wheres the bud shots

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

in my garden she yields great and when grown right the smoke is fire.. I've got tons of og so this smoke is nice for a change. And given the fact that og needs to go 70 days I would say she's fire potency wise.I can prob get one more run in on Gsc a year than with og so if you take that into consideration the yield is even better..

If I wanted super frosty big yielding purple sweet smelling and tasting buds I would just run my strawberry diesel..

IMG 20130103 113511

Top Bottom