Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frisco420

frisco420

Here's mine. Got this cut back in early 2010. I've had a few runs with it now. This is at 5 1/2 weeks.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm at 35 day and mine are starting to look similar to yours, Frisco420.

Kush Farmer

Kush Farmer

Is there a place to get seeds for any of these breeds or is this clone only? I tried looking and can't seem to find anything.

Kush Farmer

Kush Farmer

it basically a clone only but if you keep watching soon there will be a bunch of people dropping cookie seeds and Xs

Thanks for the info. Yeah someone I know somehow got this to BC, Canada (or maybe that's fake), and is bragging about being one of the only people to have this strain.. :rolleyes: I have heard the hype over this strain and now I am curious..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for the info. Yeah someone I know somehow got this to BC, Canada (or maybe that's fake), and is bragging about being one of the only people to have this strain.. :rolleyes: I have heard the hype over this strain and now I am curious..
there are tons of people that have this strain. she is out there thats fa sho. good luck on finding her.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

shit GSC is almost like herpes
1 in 6 gardens that are hype active are susceptible to GSC

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

^^^ exactly. i trashed the shit when i just saw other people with the exact cutting flowering it. no thanks.

thin mint isnt that high on the taste scale to me anyhow, i'd rather have 100 grams of funky diesel or lemony OG over 15 grams of thin mint bubba lookin nugs.

i cant explain how hard i was laughing when i saw DownWithDirt reply in one of these threads, cause he is so right

"whoever passed this cut around must be laughing his ass off right now"

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

this cut seperates alot of skill levels imo. Always kill but the people getting it to produce or finding out how will be the ones with the last laugh..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
this cut seperates alot of skill levels imo. Always kill but the people getting it to produce or finding out how will be the ones with the last laugh..
it'll be producing just fine but it doesn't help me go through genetics and hype has never been the means of moving herbs...good herbs regardless of the strain fly fast ;)

Bottom line Midwestdensies is that there is better tasting and way more satisfying plants to grow imo. Skill level has nothing to do with this, this strain isn't that great.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
my buddies that pump OG get 2+ a light with GSC they barely hit 1.5. Regardless of skill levels this girl doens't yield what others can and isn't that great of smoke as more and more people try it...that is becoming the concensus.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
fwiw a killer batch of white widow flies, a killer batch of anything goes. Depends on your market and how affected they are by a name or the herb itself. GSC looks good, smells average and is average on most accounts. I'd smoke good lavy or urkle over it and good og over it, imho

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I won't breed it as I don't think it deserves to be bred.

But FREEBIES she will make!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

kind of.... that goes with anything though. you can SOG deep chunk to 2 per light if you wanted.

IF, you wanted... but like i said its good, have had samples from quite a few heads who i'd think i coud get a good definition of GSC off of, and dont get me wrong its good, but with what is out there and available, its nothing to do backflips over...

6 months ago i said it and still will. want a killer purple smoker that yields go with Flo or some purpler that isnt as finiky, low yielding, and 9/10 at best. people are treating this plant like a grail, its a HORRIBLY yielding decent frost plant with a KIND OF unique taste. simple as that.

plenty of breeders here have stuff for sale that i would prefer, honestly, as far as everything with this cut is concerned (smell taste yield final product etc)

just my .02 but the hype train is putting coal in the load like no other. grow it out, if you like/love it hell yeah power to you. life is what you make it!!! i want THICK MINTS not thin ones though...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I find that very well grown herb, no matter the strain name moves faster than any boobookittyfuck cookies or what have you.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

it'll be producing just fine but it doesn't help me go through genetics and hype has never been the means of moving herbs...good herbs regardless of the strain fly fast ;)

Bottom line Midwestdensies is that there is better tasting and way more satisfying plants to grow imo. Skill level has nothing to do with this, this strain isn't that great.
I agree but never have so many people been growing the same strain on the forums from what ive seen. I never said its holy grail. I personally have cuts Id rather have or keep but the true test will be when I smoke my own.
Skill has everything to do with it when it directly correlates to yield and "watching" the plant but opinions are opinions. NOthing on my shelf sits either baba.
MW

Top Bottom