Girlfriends/Boyfriends

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

View attachment 401018 ahh atleast i have two showers or id be a dirty mofo burn4me ..
holy fucking shit:woot:
you were serious as hell huh?i mean i figured to a point but damn. got to do what ya got to do. hey i cant knock it. if i could id do it too. i did plenty of time in confined space so id give a shit less if it was cramped. give me a bed, shower/toilet room, and a tv its on......oh and maybe a noodle with some cheese and chips. cook a dip lmao

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Haha burn4me im not in prison, no spreads here lol. I have a comfy setup and two fridges full of free range poultry and wild seafood, organic and wild veggies n fruit from my buddies farm up north. So I cant complain, especially since this location harvests 4- 6 lights twice a month.

Prestige

Prestige

holy fucking shit:woot:
you were serious as hell huh?i mean i figured to a point but damn. got to do what ya got to do. hey i cant knock it. if i could id do it too. i did plenty of time in confined space so id give a shit less if it was cramped. give me a bed, shower/toilet room, and a tv its on......oh and maybe a noodle with some cheese and chips. cook a dip lmao
Straight institutionalized, lmfao!

burn4me

burn4me

Haha burn4me im not in prison, no spreads here lol. I have a comfy setup and two fridges full of free range poultry and wild seafood, organic and wild veggies n fruit from my buddies farm up north. So I cant complain, especially since this location harvests 4- 6 lights twice a month.
lol. i get ya bro. seems like you got it made in the shade. only a few more years and my kids will be grown and left and its on like donkey kong.

ZONER

ZONER

Rent a TRANNY or have your best friend dress like one, have him over your house and introduce him as your cousin TED ... and tell your girl he's going through some tuff times.......:D

Last edited:
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Funny shit burn, they had me down bad for 6 months waiting for court over a cultivation charge some years ago. Ended up getting dropped. Come to my house nowadays and see how "rehabilitated" I am lol. Oh wait hes got all his recs in a row.. hes good.

Prestige

Prestige

Funny shit burn, they had me down bad for 6 months waiting for court over a cultivation charge some years ago. Ended up getting dropped. Come to my house nowadays and see how "rehabilitated" I am lol. Oh wait hes got all his recs in a row.. hes good.
Got all mine up on the wall, as per outlined ;)

California! Woot woot!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Question her she smoke. U didn't say how long together. Time will tell. And not all women will snitch where matters of the heart are. Especially if there a grower also. Just a rule in this biz ! No matter how bad. So let her think your married ' or live with your sister

S

ssteely71

Tell her you work and live for the mob. Tell her your heart is hers, but your inner life is off limits. Mob being either that mob of ladies or M.O.B. (money over bitches) loOL.

I am not being serious. Im glad my girl supports my hobby/life. Best of luck.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
if your running that DO NOT TELL ..til ya marry her.. NO SHIT

Canappa

Canappa

I was just talking to my boy about this situation but he really did have a wife at home :rolleyes:

I told him to tell his fling that you where recently got out of a long term relationship and that you where staying with friends untill you are able to get back on your feet again, tell her you are just renting a small room with bathroom privileges only and that your friends you are staying with are funny about you bringing people over. Its a win win! buys you sometime to feel her out before you tell her anything and she feels bad for you and understand and she will be thankful you told her:joyful:

Natural

Natural

well it's obvious you don't know her enough to share the knowledge..and I don't blame ya. How well you can hide being a grower if you get serious with this chick? Some people can be slow or unsuspecting, but dang man..with all of what you have going on I'm surprised you find time to date or chill with a female..lol. If it comes down to it..I'd tell her right off that you don't haver a proper place to stay..maybe you're helping a friend out in exchange for something temporary and part of the rules are no guests allowed..or something to that effect. After all, it's not a proper place to entertain when you're already entertaining.;) Either that or find some extra money to rent a proper room you can take her and entertain...etc etc etc

Top Bottom