Girlfriends/Boyfriends

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Bro, I'm telling you; if she knows where you keep your heart (your gurls), shit can straight turn into a hostage situation where you are man-slave.

My chick is a straight phyco, bro. She is like the fkn FBI, she knows everything, where I was at and who I was with. She had no shame either, she will blackmail the shit outta me over a pair of shoes or some jewelry! Slavery still exists!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Damn prestige id just shut shop down and move it elsewhere before letting someone extort me haha. @Natural, the key for me is finding a woman thats just as busy as me, she has a profession and is getting her masters atm which leaves me plenty of time to do what I need to. @Medusa, im not a dick, Im just a man, and as men we fuck up sometimes, even if our heart is in the right place. That being said when I mess up I dont want my favorite girls to be the ones who suffer.

Myco

Myco

*sigh*

It's always a touchy subject... girls and grows. I think too many guys fall into the trap of thinking they can trust every female... myself included.

To make a long story short, after many years of a lot of stress, anguish and close calls, I willingly stay single, and just enjoy the company of a couple lady friends. No player dirtbag status type of double life stuff... It just kinda is what it is and I try not to bring any girls to the domicile. Very few girls can actually have a relationship with guys that live our lifestyle. If some great girl comes along someday that actually could, then I'd break down the brick wall and actually let one into my life. But those are few and far... I've learned that the hard way. Very hard way, lol.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Anyone just see this on tosh.O? Idiots like this who take a glob there first time getting high is def giving recreational weed a bad name. Kinda funny tho.

S

ssteely71

Anyone just see this on tosh.O? Idiots like this who take a glob there first time getting high is def giving recreational weed a bad name. Kinda funny tho.

Slightly Sad, but Im jealous......Ive only gotten stuck in time once and it wasnt while doing dabs lol.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Damn prestige id just shut shop down and move it elsewhere before letting someone extort me haha. @Natural, the key for me is finding a woman thats just as busy as me, she has a profession and is getting her masters atm which leaves me plenty of time to do what I need to. @Medusa, im not a dick, Im just a man, and as men we fuck up sometimes, even if our heart is in the right place. That being said when I mess up I dont want my favorite girls to be the ones who suffer.
Not saying your a dick ... just tread softly ..yes women are fickle... you say one thing and we think what we want too.. LOL;) best of luck ..it is a totally dif situation for a man.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Great judgement if the girl is worth the consequences then she's a keeper if she isvnot worth your operation
She's not worth your freedom ???? It's rare too find a great woman just
As rare as finding a great grower or
Great
Mother plant!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I don't blame a man for trying but if she snitches on you it's your own damn fault don't even try playing the "awe it's all her fault" card

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

In all seriousness i think you got a good handle on it hooked and she sounds like she does too,Just like having a psycho in your life is an unbelievable low having an awesome woman in your life is an unbeatable high so dont pass a good one up over weed.

Prestige

Prestige

In all seriousness i think you got a good handle on it hooked and she sounds like she does too,Just like having a psycho in your life is an unbelievable low having an awesome woman in your life is an unbeatable high so dont pass a good one up over weed.
Word

SpiderK

SpiderK

look what just happened with the clippers owner.

she set him up.

he had shared those feeling before, she got him worked up and recorded everything this time. soooooooo ..... unless she's your wife, never ever tell her a thing.

Prestige

Prestige

Way too obsessed to do that. I'll find a place to hide a body before I shut down shop! Lol

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hahahaha Don Sterling... that guy. Bit the hand that fed him and paid. That bitch was a straight golddiggin bitch tho, I mean seriously the man was like 81, she wasnt the best character to begin with, whatd he expect. That man is racist but in that case I feelhe was more jealous that she was hanging around black NBA stars whod give her the D no doubt. I saw the NBA players reaction when they said he was banned, they were acting like they just won the championship. Pretty funny stuff

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Im not gonna tell her, if it effects things ill just tell her I live in deep east oakland and its too dangerous or some shit, which is somewhat true. Now for prestiges case, were gonna change this thread into, HOW TO SAFELY DUMP A CRAZY GIRL WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUR GARDEN LOL

burn4me

burn4me

Im not gonna tell her, if it effects things ill just tell her I live in deep east oakland and its too dangerous or some shit, which is somewhat true. Now for prestiges case, were gonna change this thread into, HOW TO SAFELY DUMP A CRAZY GIRL WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUR GARDEN LOL
nope....your in it for the long haul lol......made ya bed now ya got to lay in it. or call it quits til you can move where she'll never find you to tell. lol

Top Bottom