Globes, Curves, n Stones... whats your fav?

• Thread starter Dz1PnK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

best way to smoke oil?

• Vapor globes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hmk curves

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Health stone glass

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • esential vape(bong attachment style)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Wax, Oil, Budder, Goo... never been as hot, in clubs and at home... everyone knows how to make it, everyone knows how to burn it. And with all the sick @$$ gl@$$ floating around now, whats your favorite? Vapor globes, Hmk Curves, Health stones, or... just for grins... esential vapes(the ones that fit in bongs to keep it consistant)

Ill have to say it, i havnt picked up my curve since i got my first globe. now i got 3. used my boys stone a couple times, never considered buyin one. but i think i just like all the working parts to the globe... anyway, what do u guys think? -dz-:harvest:

Onespark

Onespark

Globe with quartz nail...

Just got a quartz swinger though so that is gonna change quick I think.

Onespark

Onespark

Quartz plate

Thats the ticket...

L

LEAR

curves if theyre done right,they cant have too fat of a chamber,,you can take way fatter dabs from a curve as well,and if you seem to be losing some smoke when youre using it,try hitting the unit before you touch your dab,and you lose nothing,domes are second on my list tho,,peace LEAR

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
HMK in my SYN, then my Ti nail w/ dome. Never used the stone or the Essential Vape attatchment so I can't comment. Love me some good erl though. Here's a shot of my set up for oil.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 4315
Photo
Syn with cobalt and clear piece
Newglass
H

harzigas

Does anyone get a sore throat from smoking globes? I just switched to smoking them solely and can't get rid of the throat pain that shows up the day after. My wax is good and don't smoke cigs either. Any thoughts? My bong is multi. percolated so the hits are smooth. Sorry to go off subject.

L

LEAR

Does anyone get a sore throat from smoking globes? I just switched to smoking them solely and can't get rid of the throat pain that shows up the day after. My wax is good and don't smoke cigs either. Any thoughts? My bong is multi. percolated so the hits are smooth. Sorry to go off subject.

try smaller dabs,i use to get that too,just kept dabbin and it went away,,,good luck,,,peace LEAR

aleYarok

aleYarok

imo oil is wayyy smoother

i can take pretty big dabs. much bigger than flower rips...
its smooth, not sore on throat at all, but crazy expansion, makes me cough like crazy...
if i dont cough right away i have a crazy coughing hit like a min later

Top Bottom