GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Lady's are lookin lush bro !!! Some nice flavor'z bustin off !! Rock that shit !!!
Thanks bro I'm trying.........GM
what type of high do you get when you chop your plants that early? everything looks perfect man your name fits you well
Thanks bro,Who is harvesting early, they will be chopped at 63 or 65 days..............GM
looking super dank in there gm, totally killin it!

neverbreak
Thank u sir!.......

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Hey GM, do you have anymore pictures of the dispensary grow you help set up? It was lookn off the chain:)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I cut a few small side branches this morn to test before chop, this is one of the wifi S1, this bitch is sick a major frost box my pics dont even do her justice, I cant wait to run this plant again its gonna be sick the next round, she is gonna be a major producer maybe better then the #3, and she has that nice lemon og funk smell to...............GM
DSC05826
DSC05821
DSC05820
DSC05824
DSC05825
DSC05827
DSC05828
DSC05838
DSC05839
DSC05822

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hey GM, do you have anymore pictures of the dispensary grow you help set up? It was lookn off the chain:)
Hahaha funny u should ask that, I was just there the other day and it is outa control, I took a few pics for u guys I knew u would want to see it up and running here they are week 3 and still getting there stretch on lol the middle row is all wifi#3:D,.............GM
DSC05798
DSC05799
DSC05800
DSC05801
DSC05806
DSC05809
DSC05810

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@GrowMaster nice as usual I took some info from u and @delae632
3x600 ova 4x8 first run looking great. But I was wondering if 2thou would have been better

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin beautiful...and BOUNTIFUL up in here brother MG. Whole room is as healthy as you could ask for. Awesome job man...very impressive. MGG

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Slaying the dragon.
Thanks bro, hows that wifi hunt going gotta get over and check out ur thread.........GM
Lookin beautiful...and BOUNTIFUL up in here brother MG. Whole room is as healthy as you could ask for. Awesome job man...very impressive. MGG
Thank u sir, I checked out ur thread out a while back u do great work also keep it green and stay safe bro............GM

Top Bottom