GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

how tall are the plants in those beds bro?

neverbreak
The TKs are 32 to 36 in, and the Big true ogs are 48-50 in and the other bed with the clones in it the true ogs got 30 to 32 in tall..............GM
Your killing it in those beds. I'm especially interested in your results of those S1s. ...Wifi#3 s1/s2
The S-ones are looking very nice, 1 of them came out really nice, gonna give the momma a run for the money!!, next run should be alot better and give me a better idea of whats in them seeds...............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

God damn, GM! Things r chunky as fuck up in that bed. I need to get my beds back up and running, bro. How long u gonna run these ladies? That WIFI S1 is so frosty and I bet she will taste better than she looks. Keep doin what u do best, homie!
Thanks bro, ya the S-ones came out nice, im stoked on them all 3 were different from each other, 1 took after the #3, 1 took after the white and I dont know what fuck the other 1 took after lol but all were frosty and have a good lemon/kush smell and 1 smelling like pinesol :), cant wait to run them again..............GM
Hope this is ok @GrowMaster but my first run thanks to u @delae632 the farm and zon
Great job on the beds bro!, glad u like them they do grow good meds keep up the great work and stay safe.............GM
Hell yeah bro. You're killin' it.
Thanks bro!............

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok guys and gals, here are a few shots of one of the S-ones, this is the keeper #1 she is a frost box to the max and smells like pinesol :), I have smoked some dried buds of this girl already that I picked at 50 days and its bomb smoke, I cant wait to smoke the fully flushed buds with a good cure, should be even better.........
DSC05995
DSC05999
DSC05996
DSC05997
DSC05998
DSC06000
DSC06002

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Ok guys and gals, here are a few shots of one of the S-ones, this is the keeper #1 she is a frost box to the max and smells like pinesol :), I have smoked some dried buds of this girl already that I picked at 50 days and its bomb smoke, I cant wait to smoke the fully flushed buds with a good cure, should be even better.........View attachment 383892 View attachment 383893 View attachment 383894 View attachment 383895 View attachment 383896 View attachment 383897 View attachment 383898
Killing it as usual!!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC06003
DSC06005
DSC06006
DSC06007
DSC05905
DSC05906
DSC05904
Also next run should be better, I fucked things up and locked up the bed full of clones for a while trying to get the TK starter plants out of there deficiency, I got to aggressive on the foiler feeding, it took them about 10 days to snap out of it, and next run will be clones from the first cloning of the original mother from seed, here is a few more of the S1-#1, not sure what to call her trying to think of a name any ideas guys?...............GM

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

View attachment 383903 View attachment 383904 View attachment 383905 View attachment 383906 View attachment 383907 View attachment 383908 View attachment 383909 Also next run should be better, I fucked things up and locked up the bed full of clones for a while trying to get the TK starter plants out of there deficiency, I got to aggressive on the foiler feeding, it took them about 10 days to snap out of it, and next run will be clones from the first cloning of the original mother from seed, here is a few more of the S1-#1, not sure what to call her trying to think of a name any ideas guys?...............GM
call her Paula dean! fat and greasy:) Thats what i was gonna call my Chemdog 91 x og but went with privilege instead... Man all these botches look super frosty for the lockout, always love to see how you get fat nuggs all the way down to the trunk, sure is pretty!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

call her Paula dean! fat and greasy:) Thats what i was gonna call my Chemdog 91 x og but went with privilege instead... Man all these botches look super frosty for the lockout, always love to see how you get fat nuggs all the way down to the trunk, sure is pretty!
Thanks bro! hahaha thats a good one paula dean ill keep that one in mind.........GM

soserthc1

soserthc1

Here is a thought The silky sifaka (Propithecus candidus), or silky simpona, is a large lemur characterized by long, silky white fur...... just one of my many names your welcome to her ......awesome work @GrowMaster one of the rarest mammals on earth

Top Bottom