GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hey GM, how deep are those beds and how many plants are you packing in a 4x8?
my beds are 12in deep and are 5x10 and 5x15, and as far as plant count goes it depends on what strain I am running, for instance, in my 5x10 I put 5 per row, 12 rows for the bed 60 clones of wifi, in the same bed I will plant 6 per row and 12 rows 72 clones of TK, and if I were to run the raskalog, I put 4 per row, so it helps to know ur strains ur running if ur in beds......GM

Last edited:
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC05844
DSC05845
DSC05846
DSC05847
DSC05848
Heres some pics with no flash and just florescence's for light :)its a bitch to take pics like this the slightest movement will blur them u need a tripod to do it, but I think they look better like this with nice soft light...........GM

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn you have them beds rocking the Kush goodness man. You got me believing in the beds after seeing EOS' results. I need to check out your instructions and get some rocking ASAP. Keep putting it down on these ladies bro. Can't wait to see what you think of the True smoke. IMO she's more on the lemony side vs. the fuel pine

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my beds are 12in deep and are 5x10 and 5x15, and as far as plant count goes it depends on what strain I am running, for instance, in my 5x10 I put 5 per row, 12 rows for the bed 60 clones of wifi, in the same bed I will plant 6 per row and 12 rows 72 clones of TK, and if I were to run the raskalog, I put 4 per row, so it helps to know ur strains ur running if ur in beds......GM
Awesome. Thanks for the info man. Seems people are killing these ogs in beds. I might try out a small 5x5 bed of tk or something and see how it works out. I'd probably only he 1k. Just a little test run. 6 rows of 6 so like 36 maybe. Would be a cool little experiment. Just always seemed like a pain to clean out a bed instead of just dumping pots of soil so iv never tried. But with the results of you bed growers I might have to give this the college try :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool good to here, well it looks like all of the TP seeds that were popped and that sprouted are gonna be males:(, was hoping for at least a couple of females, O well I have some nice studs to choose from :) here's a look at them, It looks like each one is different from the other with some nice traits to them...........GMView attachment 378584 View attachment 378585 View attachment 378586 View attachment 378587 View attachment 378588 View attachment 378589 View attachment 378590 View attachment 378591
Pics #4 and #5.....that is the stud you wanna use to mack with. That plant looks almost exactly like the twisted female I ran for a while and was ultra fire. It was like sour bubba kush and turned super purple

R

rarekind

It's a bitch to get good soil in my area. I want to use my own version of Pro Mix but I must first do a test run in pots. I would hate to kill 72 clones on an experiment. I will go back through all of GMs threads and find those instruction. Thanks for dropping your experience within the community.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Pics #4 and #5.....that is the stud you wanna use to mack with. That plant looks almost exactly like the twisted female I ran for a while and was ultra fire. It was like sour bubba kush and turned super purple
Yes that one and the other 2 also, each one looks to be a good representative of each one of the crosses used to make the TP, the last pic is the Bubba-esk pheno short and stocky in stature slow vegger and huge ass fat leaves, the other 2 look more like the OG and Diesel-esk phenos :).......GM
@GrowMaster what kind of smells are you getting off the TK.
The TKOG I have has it's own special smell, IT DOSE NOT HAVE ANY LEMON PINE or LEMON FUEL or LEMON SMELL TO IT, it has more of a orange/citrus/sandalwood/cologne smell to it, is the best way I can describe it.........GM
It's a bitch to get good soil in my area. I want to use my own version of Pro Mix but I must first do a test run in pots. I would hate to kill 72 clones on an experiment. I will go back through all of GMs threads and find those instruction. Thanks for dropping your experience within the community.
Hay bro, BlackGold is the shit!!, either the organic mix or the coco blend is good stuff.............GM

soserthc1

soserthc1

if your in a place that soil is hard to come by lowes has a version of pro-mix with only added my chor in it. Its a 2cft bag white with a orange strip then amend yourself , sorry off topic @GrowMaster just trying to help

R

rarekind

Your killing it in those beds. I'm especially interested in your results of those S1s. ...Wifi#3 s1/s2

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
God damn, GM! Things r chunky as fuck up in that bed. I need to get my beds back up and running, bro. How long u gonna run these ladies? That WIFI S1 is so frosty and I bet she will taste better than she looks. Keep doin what u do best, homie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom