GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok next is the platinum kush, Dont like this one at all no smell or taste, its only good for one thing shatter or hash, these pics are 35 days also, thank god I only ran 12 of these..........GM
DSC05030
DSC05031
DSC05032
DSC05034

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Coming along well man. They look a little behind due to the issues I had early on but other than that they're bangin'. I'll post an update soon brotha.
Cool bro cant wait to see them, this is what im working on for my next run, some TrueOG, wifi#3, wifi#3 S1 , 3 phenos, and some TK, I cut the TrueOG clones on the 16th and took these yesterday on the 26th, 10 days and there popping, im so glad I got my shit back on track lol
DSC05388
DSC05381
DSC05382
DSC05383
DSC05384
DSC05386
DSC05387
DSC05389
DSC05380

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Cool bro cant wait to see them, this is what im working on for my next run, some TrueOG, wifi#3, wifi#3 S1 , 3 phenos, and some TK, I cut the TrueOG clones on the 16th and took these yesterday on the 26th, 10 days and there popping, im so glad I got my shit back on track lol

Glad to see you got back on your game bro. That's a sick line up too. Clone problems suck dick. lol I returned my xtrahardcloner for a store credit. What a piece of shit. I went back to rw cubes and everything is on point now. ;)

Everything's looking killer man.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

wow cant believe 35 days! my stuff is still meaty puffballs at that point..respect :cigar:

One q? what kind of rooters are those?

I use gh rapid rooters and they suck , all compressed so the air/water ratio isnt good and dont soak up water very well.. Your rooters look plush compared to rapidrooters..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes sir always here nothing but awesome things about you - would be my pleasure to pull up a seat as this thread is gonna blow up .... pleasure to be able to watch ya work ... thanks for sharing sir
respect SoSer

Illmind

Illmind

Word.. I had a few runs testing clones n seeds n i'm not gonna lie a lot of grade B shit was poppin off.. I'm at the point where if it aint AAA it's fuckin outta here lol... Only poppin grade A seeds n running clones from trusted sources... I kno u feel me on that.. True, triangle kush, and WF3 damn that's a solid run homie.. Good to see you back posting my man, always a pleasure

Top Bottom