GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok lets see some close ups of the Banana with lights out showing her bling..............GM
DSC05113
DSC05114
DSC05115
DSC05116
DSC05117
DSC05118
DSC05120
DSC05119

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

WOW, haven't really been on the farm for a long time, but i gotta say its always nice to come back and see this sorta shit blown up on here!! Im really impressed as always:) It looks like you definately found some keepers in there fosho. Hope all is well GM...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@GrowMaster , The master is in the building... Little late to the show but dam you make them girls work..
Smoked some of your white a few weeks ago @Venom818 pad.. Straight DANK

Which cut is ur favorite? I know there all special but u must have a liking for one..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I was told to come visit your threads from my good buddy midwestdensies. He never steers me wrong. I'm really digging your grow style. The no till. I've been trying to pull up as much info on it as I can lately. Was going to toss a very forgivable Indiana bubble gum into a tote that's been used once. She's trusty, but just in case I chose to go with an unforgivable plant would you happen to have any pointers?
By the way, that is some serious chronic. Thanks for sharing such magnificent plants with us.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Bling - Well your best is quite impressive not a bad leaf in there - dialed to the max ..... awesome work
Thanks bro.....
Thanks homeskillet, how u been hope everything going good, talk to ya soon...............GM
Damn that Banana looks really nice man.
Thanks bro, she smokes just as good as she looks................GM
Sweet air ramp
Hahahaha thanks bro, u like my high dollar country boy air ramp do ya, it works cherry!!........GM
WOW, haven't really been on the farm for a long time, but i gotta say its always nice to come back and see this sorta shit blown up on here!! Im really impressed as always:) It looks like you definately found some keepers in there fosho. Hope all is well GM...
Hay brothalewrl waz up bro, long time no see, thank u for the kind words , hope all is well with u and yours stay safe see ya around.............GM
Awesome bannna bro.. 49 days n lookin husky!
Thanks bud........GM
Nice work GM.
Thank ya sir!
God those buds looks look GM.
thanks u!
Looin stellar as usual! Especially likin that White91! Got a Bubba91XWhite I just threw in flower. Hoping she turns out anywhere near as nice as your White91.
Thanks bro, that sounds like a nice cross hope to see pics of her one day;)............GM
@GrowMaster , The master is in the building... Little late to the show but dam you make them girls work..
Smoked some of your white a few weeks ago @Venom818 pad.. Straight DANK

Which cut is ur favorite? I know there all special but u must have a liking for one..
Thanks bro, Glad u got to try and enjoyed some of my meds its always a pleasure to here, I'd say if I had to choose just 1 of the many in my stable it would be the Wifi#3 she has it all a well balanced plant, she is easy to grow, the smoke is TOP SHELF, and she produces like a french whore lol, what more could u want.............GM
I was told to come visit your threads from my good buddy midwestdensies. He never steers me wrong. I'm really digging your grow style. The no till. I've been trying to pull up as much info on it as I can lately. Was going to toss a very forgivable Indiana bubble gum into a tote that's been used once. She's trusty, but just in case I chose to go with an unforgivable plant would you happen to have any pointers?
By the way, that is some serious chronic. Thanks for sharing such magnificent plants with us.
Thanks bud, if I were u I would run the bubble gum, and get rid of the unforgivable one, but thats just me I dont like finicky bitches at all both humans and plants lol............GM
GMs the white is definately fire I will contest.. Very fire
Thanks bro.........GM
I agree wit y'll. GM's herb is Top Shelf IMO. His White Fire #3 is fuckin' phenomenal. I could smoke that shit all day, everyday! Keep up the great work and keep posting them frosty pics, bro.
Awwww quit it u guys ur making an old man blush lol............:)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Whats up brotha man!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Everything is looking killer in there. How you liking that White91?
Hay bro, all is well over here, and U?, I'm liking the white91, she is a stinky little bitch lol,, the only draw back is she is a stretcher, the smoke is top shelf, and the buds are rock hard, I got some more pics of her here at 49 days from flip and getting there last flush of RO water before harvest..............GM
DSC05090
DSC05091
DSC05092
DSC05141
DSC05142
DSC05143
DSC05144
DSC05145
DSC05146
DSC05147

Top Bottom