GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's my boy! Great pics, GM. Why u gotta tease me with that Banana Kush? I haven't smoked none of them nugs in a few years, bro. Miss her dearly. Keep up the great work, homie!

monkeymun

monkeymun

Perfect looking plants bro, admirable skill in growing them so well.

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Gm do you have any pics of your concentrates? I think everyone would love to see em.

Mogrow

Mogrow

GM\\\\\ man those are the healthiest clones i've ever seen, no shit...when u can get clones praying you're doing something right. keep the pics coming, love "em....

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

nice shots man everything looks massive for 35 days
Thanks bro, I was thinking the same thing cause its the second run on the soil, after 2 runs I change soil, any more then that and the soil gets too much salt build up and the soil gets too acidic to grow in, but I think I might have a solution worked out to use it more without having to add all kinds of different shit to build it back up, but I half to test it first..........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

wow cant believe 35 days! my stuff is still meaty puffballs at that point..respect :cigar:

One q? what kind of rooters are those?

I use gh rapid rooters and they suck , all compressed so the air/water ratio isnt good and dont soak up water very well.. Your rooters look plush compared to rapidrooters..
Thanks bro, those are ihort plugs and they seem to work the best, But u need to prep them kinda like rockwool, I started having problems with them about a year ago the idiots started putting a wetting agent in them, When u soaked them in ur cloning solution and went to ring the water out of them in was like picking up a slug they were slimy and shit, and they also drop ur PH real low in the 3.5 range making it very acidic, So I quit using them for a while and went back to the rapid rooter and root roit and dident like them for the same reason, so I went back to the ihorts, and just started flushing them 50 at a time in a bucket of reg tap water, 2 flushes per 50 is working great it gets out all the wetting agent and took care of the PH problem with them, they are back to working great again, my tap water has a ph of 8 to 8.5, and 250+ ppm...............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Yes sir always here nothing but awesome things about you - would be my pleasure to pull up a seat as this thread is gonna blow up .... pleasure to be able to watch ya work ... thanks for sharing sir
respect SoSer
Thanks bro, much appreciated I try my hardest to be the best I can be, by all means pull up a chair.............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Word.. I had a few runs testing clones n seeds n i'm not gonna lie a lot of grade B shit was poppin off.. I'm at the point where if it aint AAA it's fuckin outta here lol... Only poppin grade A seeds n running clones from trusted sources... I kno u feel me on that.. True, triangle kush, and WF3 damn that's a solid run homie.. Good to see you back posting my man, always a pleasure
Thanks bro good to see u to home slice:)............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Very nice grow and show bro.. Glad I stopped by.. DP
Thanks bro, I'm glad u did to..................GM
GM\\\\\ man those are the healthiest clones i've ever seen, no shit...when u can get clones praying you're doing something right. keep the pics coming, love "em....
Thanks bud, ya I love it when there reaching for the sky, I thought I lost my touch there for a while but after some brain wacking I got er figured out...........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

That's my boy! Great pics, GM. Why u gotta tease me with that Banana Kush? I haven't smoked none of them nugs in a few years, bro. Miss her dearly. Keep up the great work, homie!
Waz up bro, hahaha u like her to:), ya she is a big hit at my buddys collective everybody loves her she sells out quick, here let me tease u some more lol, here she is at 49 days and her last flush of reg water before
DSC05077
DSC05069
DSC05067
DSC05076
DSC05078
DSC05073
DSC05080
DSC05071
DSC05081
DSC05075
harvest aint she fucking Beautiful.....................

Top Bottom