GODBUD mom in flower

• Thread starter WCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WCC

No ... THE God clone is Sk#1 X The "Purps" .. Purple Kush is OGK X The "Purps" ;)

B

bigbag

good 2 know,whos info is that,jordan?did jordan of the islands first cross da purps with sk#1,then coin it godbud?ive heard it was from his cut that won the ht cup,but god had been around these parts 4 yrs by that time.good god what a strain

W

WCC

Yeah Jordan's the first one to mass produce it's genetics through seeds .. The clone has also been around on the Island for a LONG period of time too .

hubcap

hubcap

it would get me pretty ripped.. loved the cured smell too.. did you have the cash crop ken version hubcap??? :smoke
believe it was, mr green.

no idea who stock them now....

that "bay" place, preceeded by "seed" has had them in the past.......;)

did i read correctly that godbud is skunk1 x purps??!!!

you sure about this........???

S

samara

I thought the godbud was made by that guy(can't remember his name,Dan van pot or something) for bcbuddepot, wasn't it a purple skunk X a hawiian strain to make godbud? The purpleskunk was made by a defunct seedcompany in vancouver in the early 90's , then bcbuddepot crossed it to a hawiian strain brought back in the brim of a hat from hawaii, or so the story goes, Pretty sure the purps wern't around yet. Ill see if I can find the thread. The guy that made the godbud,was selling them for a time, he had ads in hightimes, along with purple indica, white rhino and timeworp for like 65$. Where did you get yer info WCC? I don't know if the above is correct, but that was the story I got years ago.

Samara

post #7

W

WCC

I thought the godbud was made by that guy(can't remember his name,Dan van pot or something) for bcbuddepot, wasn't it a purple skunk X a hawiian strain to make godbud? The purpleskunk was made by a defunct seedcompany in vancouver in the early 90's , then bcbuddepot crossed it to a hawiian strain brought back in the brim of a hat from hawaii, or so the story goes, Pretty sure the purps wern't around yet. Ill see if I can find the thread. The guy that made the godbud,was selling them for a time, he had ads in hightimes, along with purple indica, white rhino and timeworp for like 65$.

Samara

post #7

Yeah , thats bullshit too lol ...Jordan made the original clone and it IS comprised of Sk#1 and the "purps" ...The "purps" is another strain thats been on Vancouver Island for a long time ... and Purple Skunk IS God ... just another one of those strain's with more than one name attached . I wouldn't believe anything I hear from either of these people trying to lay the claim to fame ..God's been around WAY before either of these people got involved in ANY sort of breeding... BTW - The last pics I seen of DVP'S room he was more into breeding Mites and PM than cannabis lol .

W

WCC

I thought the godbud was made by that guy(can't remember his name,Dan van pot or something) for bcbuddepot, wasn't it a purple skunk X a hawiian strain to make godbud? The purpleskunk was made by a defunct seedcompany in vancouver in the early 90's , then bcbuddepot crossed it to a hawiian strain brought back in the brim of a hat from hawaii, or so the story goes, Pretty sure the purps wern't around yet. Ill see if I can find the thread. The guy that made the godbud,was selling them for a time, he had ads in hightimes, along with purple indica, white rhino and timeworp for like 65$. Where did you get yer info WCC? I don't know if the above is correct, but that was the story I got years ago.

Samara

post #7

My info is straight from the ORGINAL breeder (J.O.T.I) , and not some hacks trying to steal the lime light from the people who've REALLY put the work in to create a Vancouver Island legend.

B

bigbag

thet me get this straight....jordan crossed the purps with skunk and created the god seedline,but the god clone was already around.so he duplicated the same cross?or hit the god cut with purps/sk pollen?i first grew the purps in 96',and god in 99'.they r kinda similar alright but purps is way more sativa.
ive grown a few of jordans lines and wasnt overly impressed,hes kind of a hak himself.
anyways godbud is a tasty smoke,one of the tastiest,kindest indicas 4 sure.ive heard the hawaiian story as well,dont know,does da purps contain hawaiian genetics?god clones tend 2 be mite magnets,those wide leaves make great hiding places 4 them

W

WCC

thet me get this straight....jordan crossed the purps with skunk and created the god seedline,but the god clone was already around.so he duplicated the same cross?or hit the god cut with purps/sk pollen?i first grew the purps in 96',and god in 99'.they r kinda similar alright but purps is way more sativa.
ive grown a few of jordans lines and wasnt overly impressed,hes kind of a hak himself.
anyways godbud is a tasty smoke,one of the tastiest,kindest indicas 4 sure.ive heard the hawaiian story as well,dont know,does da purps contain hawaiian genetics?god clones tend 2 be mite magnets,those wide leaves make great hiding places 4 them

I've grown a bunch of his stuff out and have had no complaints ???

Jordan made the original God clone .. AND he also made copies through seed to be marketed.
I don't personally know myself what the Purps is comprised of .. I do know its Grapey as fuck (and makes up on half of GOD) and does extremely well outside.

I have no problems with bugs or disease , and neither of YOU out there should either with proper preventitive measures.

;)

B

bigbag

2 be fair everything ive tried from Jordan was crossed wit blueberry,prolly why i got mutated,brittle ass plants that sukked,hehe.yeah purps does well outdoors,not the stoniest....but so tasty.the type of stuff u smoke 1 after the other,hehe.
so if i order jordans chemo....u think its the real deal?ive been eyin that one for some time

W

WCC

I've got no reason to personally doubt any of his genetics .. There are a couple different versions of "Chemo" available too ...

B

bigbag

the real deal UBC Chemo was clone only and would now b over 30 yrs old.doesnt look like much,kinda loose,orange haired.doesnt taste like much,mild,nutty,earthy.but the stone is unlike anything,u feel like u r floating,hard 2 keep arms from lifting.hehe.ive also seen new school Chemo,thats chunky,lime green and frosty,with a king/kush taste.prolly a chemo cross

S

samara

I don't know , Jordan also says he won the cannabis cup, and he didn't. So I don't really believe Jordan either. whatever it is, it is good for sure. Agree to disagree I guess. Wicked pics Lola,beautiful for sure.

Peace and Love
Samara

B

bigbag

gods a late finisher under natural light.can only imagine how good it would b done in blackout tunnells!god needs 2 b hit wit some early outdoor pollen(mighty mite),2 bring it in a couple wks earlier.i bet jordans god x dutch treat and god x burmese r better outdoors than the mom.somethin tells me if i were 2 grow out a batch of jordans god seeds,each female wouldnt be the same as the mom,even though sk#1 father is stable.a friend is runnin some outdoor in norcal,should finish nice down there:banana:

B

bigbag

nice ones.well chemos over 30 yrs old,no wonder its lost something.i find the same with texada timewarp,BC bigbud and hashplant clones.hard 2 keep a perfectly healthy mom that long u know?does the chemo still do tha trick?used 2 b one of my faves

W

WCC

I don't know , Jordan also says he won the cannabis cup, and he didn't. So I don't really believe Jordan either. whatever it is, it is good for sure. Agree to disagree I guess. Wicked pics Lola,beautiful for sure.

Peace and Love
Samara

Your right ... he didn't win it ... BCBD did with his genetics LOL .. ;)

Top Bottom