Godfather OG test run

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Lolol.

So good and bad news. The bad news is this dude gave me cuts that were BLOWN with PM when I went in this morning, so I cut em all. Which means ill be poppin these beans before thanksgiving!
Here in a day or two just gotta get through the work week

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

ahh the dreaded PM crap that sucks my friend sorry to hear that. But hey good for us we want to see your skills at work on those "godfathers". is it friday yet?

J

jtmyzery2008

Pulling up a chair for this one, bought myself a pack of these before i moved back to Wa from socal. Hopefully will be popping these soon too along with all the other uprising gear i got

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

sorry for the lack of updates!

popped 8 godfathers last monday, only 3 have broke ground, and i went in this morning and 1 died. I am sooo confused at to what is going on with these beans, i m 8/8of Jaws' truck stop cookies, 3/3 on DWD diagonal x white, and 5/5 on the tangerine haze x white. I'll pop the last five if these two dont break out of the shell today or tomorrow, maybe just give em a bigger scratchin in the sandbox? i dont know, but definite first for me and a germ rate to be so low. Bummin.

Hopefully i can save the last of these testers and make somethin! cause fuck im at a loss of words....and really want some OG funk other than Ghost in my house.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo classic 12 of 13 popped for me in dirt from day one and that thirteenth missed the whole in the dirt but popped in the wet tray on the bottom....they seem vigorous bro dont know what to tell you?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

serious man! i have no clue my head hurts from trying to figure out what their deal is. NO different from any of the others, im at a loss for words!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ah nice hmmm i didn t read how you popped em but maybe you want to try the old fashion way in dirt about an inch deep of temp and moist acclamated soil

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
sorry for the lack of updates!

popped 8 godfathers last monday, only 3 have broke ground, and i went in this morning and 1 died. I am sooo confused at to what is going on with these beans, i m 8/8of Jaws' truck stop cookies, 3/3 on DWD diagonal x white, and 5/5 on the tangerine haze x white. I'll pop the last five if these two dont break out of the shell today or tomorrow, maybe just give em a bigger scratchin in the sandbox? i dont know, but definite first for me and a germ rate to be so low. Bummin.

Hopefully i can save the last of these testers and make somethin! cause fuck im at a loss of words....and really want some OG funk other than Ghost in my house.
Your not alone have 4 up out of 13 popped half no tails want to grow

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not to be a dick, but that almost makes me feel better LOL.

ive tried everything on these so im just going to pop the other 5 and hope for the best.

sorry i know i didnt note, but I just warm water/paper towel in a baggie. honestly probably only popped 150 or so beans in my day, but im (in zero cocky tone) on about a 98% success rate until now, some even years old with a ton of reluctance. it could have been something no clue.... but like i said everything else is rockin. hopefully i can make the best out of these last lil ones

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
not to be a dick, but that almost makes me feel better LOL.

ive tried everything on these so im just going to pop the other 5 and hope for the best.

sorry i know i didnt note, but I just warm water/paper towel in a baggie. honestly probably only popped 150 or so beans in my day, but im (in zero cocky tone) on about a 98% success rate until now, some even years old with a ton of reluctance. it could have been something no clue.... but like i said everything else is rockin. hopefully i can make the best out of these last lil ones
Can relate don't know whats up have popped around 60 in the last 6 months so not staqnet

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

out of the whole pack i have 1 godfather that is still trying to decide if it wants to grow or not.

Bummed! these genetics sounded so fucking stellar.

everything else i popped at that time is on it 3-4 node in VEG. so i dont know wtf.

bummer guys, i really wanted to see/smoke this one!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
out of the whole pack i have 1 godfather that is still trying to decide if it wants to grow or not.

Bummed! these genetics sounded so fucking stellar.

everything else i popped at that time is on it 3-4 node in VEG. so i dont know wtf.

bummer guys, i really wanted to see/smoke this one!
Atleast ya got a few others

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the sole survivor
Godfather

just fed it a little.... lets hope it does something.... its movin like, at a 5th of anything else. only reason its stayin now is because i have the room.

but who knows ive seen shit act worse and come out pretty legit. so who knows

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

damn been weeks since ive been around here.....

i topped her like 10 days ago.... and she just started growing...
yes, i said SHE.

my sole survivor will get a shot in the garden. i just dont know why she grows SO FUCKING SLOW. i popped beans weeks after these and they are bushes, and i have yet to even be able to take clones from this girl... but the toppin will bush it a little..... just want to see what the 12/12 will be all about with her....

like i said though... soooooo slow. she is 100% perfectly green and perfectly healthy.... bitch just does not want to run its like she has a walker haha.....

i'll snap some pics when i take pics of everything tonight.... she lookin good though! if i can grab a cut before Feb i'll throw the mom into the next run.... just in case its some straight up OG funk or something... im too invested in this little girl to let her go..... just wish i had more options to choose from... everyone elses look dope.

CR

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo classic you ever see lazy plant syndrome maybe it needs a lil roughing up a lil sometimes i will put a fan right on it or if its right under the light ill move it to the border or let it dry up jus a tad more than what your comfortable then barely give low ppm catalyst of some sort just throwing some shit out there bro but i have to agree the Uprising Og testers i am testing are no younger than 9 nine days of anything else or everything else im running and they look like a month behind Qleaner Quest i believe so i might be doing something wrong but i have 5 females that i kept and there in different spots in the tent so in a month ill have an update hopefully smells and trichs potency etc will make up for slow veg.....but correct me if im wrong but arent og's a lil slow in soil any how The stretch kicked my ass like most og's its like even when they are vigorous its alot of stem but proofs in the pudding and im still excited to try the pudding!

Top Bottom