Godfather OG test run

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
serious man! i have no clue my head hurts from trying to figure out what their deal is. NO different from any of the others, im at a loss for words!
Sounds like what mine did even scored them they opened and would never do anything put in soil for weeks nothin first 3 popped just like that then nothin with the other nine. Some of my clones in the cloner takin a long time too.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah I couldn't even clone it this round....

Good news is as of like last Wednesday this girl is FINALLY TAKING OFF. Getting bigger, still, hacked 10 or so cuts off of each bush that was popped at the same time, and they are STILL bigge than the godfather.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah I couldn't even clone it this round....

Good news is as of like last Wednesday this girl is FINALLY TAKING OFF. Getting bigger, still, hacked 10 or so cuts off of each bush that was popped at the same time, and they are STILL bigge than the godfather.
Ya seem to be vigorous once they take off Good Luck !

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

The lone lady.... day 1 12/12.

Godfather

she was as slow as could be, then all of a sudden two weeks ago BOOM!
Day 1 tent

for an example, this pic is a bunch of others i popped at the same time, but hacked the fuck apart for clones, probably a good 10 each. the godfather was topped once, and two lower non light branches were taken for clones. she is on the bottom right next to the hurtin chem 3 cut

lets hope for somethin good!!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Remix; Sorry to hear about the issues with these. Very odd. Your experience was not uncommon it seems. Like CaveMan, and Soser I was fortunate to get good snapage and they appear to be solid perfomers (although another type). The inconsistency is odd. But I guess that is why we test them eh? Peace DrB

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

sucks to hear about the slow goings, but hopefully she puts off some nice nuggets for you!!
i hope so too!!! i took a cut just in case, but if its that slow of a vegger i dont care what kinda nugs come out of it lol.

all the same, i will always run something twice if i see anything i like, in hopes of getting it more dialed and better the next round... hmmm may just be rollin it into a huge J for the CO cup in april.... if its done by then LOL

Howdy Remix; Sorry to hear about the issues with these. Very odd. Your experience was not uncommon it seems. Like CaveMan, and Soser I was fortunate to get good snapage and they appear to be solid perfomers (although another type). The inconsistency is odd. But I guess that is why we test them eh? Peace DrB

yeah it still confuses me to this day. were some just straight not viable? i wonder if they got damaged in some way.... my beans were all perfect had a ton of nice tiger stripers in there.... i supposed that is why we test stuff though you're right haha.

i'll stay optimistic about this lady. as long as she isnt from thailand swingin some nuts we'll be alright :-)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo is it me or did uprising answer whether or not the beans were fresh or dried for three momths and does it really impact the vigoroussness of the plant I honestly don't know how much it matters but I would like more representation or feedback from the uprising squad, or is this a norm because I am a newbie tester.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I want to see the white rooster test badly .... If everything goes well ill be picking up my first bought packs from these guys.

Reactions: Dad
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the godfather is acting like an untamed beast. zip tied it a shitload a couple days ago, watered yesterday and went in today bitch was crazy, had to sit down for another 20 mins tying her up.

vigorous as fuck once i flipped the lights.... stretchin like an OG for fucking sure haha.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

day 8 12/12

hacked 5 cuts off it to ensure if she is dank she stays around.

suprised at how much she blew up the second i flipped the lights. she struggled and struggled, now shes lookin amazing. forgot preflower shots, but she is a beauty so far.

1 28 day 8 flower 1
1 28 day 8 flower 7

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

so i know my lazy ass wont throw any pics up until monday 14.... but clones have rooted and this bitch is on lock down.

I know it being a OG x OG cross it looks super og, however rubbing the leaves i am getting the most heavy fucking heavy skunk odor..... cant wait to see how that develops but its just amusing having a plant just flipped already fuckin up my house.

gave her her first FULL feeding last night, going to try and pump her a bit......

currently standing at ~32".... flipped at like 12

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Looking lovely! Less more often worked well for my Uprising OG which should be close right your godfather is UOG back into Tahoe? i think right im too lazy to confirm but great growing bro.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

time will tell! definitely stackin and stretched like an OG... im not even going to try and figure out which OG traits are which on it haha. there are too many in it... just hoping for some mind hittin funk... giving off an almost burnt rubber smell already.... this and the dawg waltz are the only two so far giving off mad scent. my chem 3 did too but i killed it last night because i know chems are nanner prone, but after culling a few plants and in there with tweezers, that chem 3 just didnt make my cut. lol

but i will say this godfather is a nice one.... kinda cant believe i was left w one for this test... and suprisingly i got a nice lil girl here.

Uprising if youre out there, get at me.... would love to test another pack and keep this going.. after seeing this girl i NEED to try more godfather lol. sucks your stuff isnt on the farm yet, but damn i need! lol

Top Bottom