Godfather OG test run

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

first place whattttt??!?!?!?! fuck yeah.

day 29 or 30... i cant remember when i flipped... oh well.

she has a couple leaves that got a little heat stressed and all when that happened when i flipped.... refuse to take anythign thats not blocking or more than 50% burnt. haha. keep it old school.
Godfather top
Godfather OG day 29
Godfather OG d 29

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i hope so! she is looking to be a great yielder, branched out gnarly for how small she was and how hurting she was doing.... thats for sure. if she smokes halfway decent she'll be around for a long time coming for yield alone (this is assuming i re-veg her successfully)

she is in a 2 gallon KILLING IT. haha

thanks man!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Looking good over there CR thanks for sharing bud. Good luck with the re-veg. give her a good heavy shot of aminos right at the base when the time comes. Those will look KILL in a month! DrB

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

So i wont be reveggin this.

Hidden nanners in bottom nugs... Rubbed a couple and full on pollen sacks. Nice! Wtf?!?

So well at least ill get to taste some... Haha. Other than that... Thanks uprising!

Pics tomorrow.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

So i wont be reveggin this.

Hidden nanners in bottom nugs... Rubbed a couple and full on pollen sacks. Nice! Wtf?!?

So well at least ill get to taste some... Haha. Other than that... Thanks uprising!

Pics tomorrow.
Holly fuck that sucks. Sorry to bring religion into it. That is the first Uprising trany that has been reported. DrB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yup any pix CR are they full pods or single nanners and how long till harvest

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Day 56. Looking decent, to be honest once I saw all the beans exploding out of the lower nugs and all those nanners I stopped giving a fuck haha. Still smells straight og. Should be decent smoke hopefully. She's only going 63

dirk d

dirk d

looks good CR. sucks about the nanners though. i'm drying my Godfather's right now. didn't notice any nanners but i'll know in the next couple days though. was it only (1) pheno or multiples that threw nanners??

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Chopped in the 60s, needed at least ten more days, but this is why.
Beans erywhere
View attachment 301583
Thread finished and closed. I'm super bummed uprising is Mia, with all the questions I have right now.
Fuck it, def not popping anymore of their stuff until they speak w me on some of this, as well as other info I have obtained during this grow.

Thanks for the ride along all, was fun!
CR

ridge og

ridge og

what up classic i smoked some or the Godfather when fruitridge in sac was running strong.great job should have some knock out power.

dirk d

dirk d

Man sorry to hear CR. I just started giving out my testers to my patients today of the (3) Godfather OG's I have. So far they have been loving them. My main testers will have them and I should have all feedback by the weekend. And my #3 looks like to be finished in 60-63 days. Already got the 2nd round vegging away.

Top Bottom