Goin down the rabbit hole

• Thread starter mrfreeze682
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

So here i am starting a grow diarie all organic only using some miracle grow and bloom stuff from home depot. popping three varieties, tropicana grapefruit 🍇, durban poison , super silver haze all from @QuestionPoint. shout out to the netherlands! im in texas so this is gona be a wild ride. using some coffee filters and a dark spot to get germination going then transplanting to some bigger pots. Reason for this is since the tax man aint knocked on my door yet i cant buy the equipment i want lol. i got these in and im super excited and did a lil research. organic just means no chemicals and it can be done. So here goes my first grow diary 📔. Down the rabbit hole we go. …. ps i know something is gona f*k up but its ok….

Goin down the rabbit hole
Goin down the rabbit hole 2
Goin down the rabbit hole 3
Goin down the rabbit hole 4
mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

If you're on a rabbit hole how do you not know most people on here have had TONS of issues with miracle grow.
no .. yes i mean i do kno but the way i’ve researched it i got to sift the soil and flush the nutes out so like over a five gallon bucket i got a strain with tiny holes and flushing the nutrients out beliw and using the soil for my medium and using the flush water once or twice a week to give it nutes… yea its harder etc but now im making swamp water too… this grow has been in the works for a few months on the research side now to implement what ive learned….. gona be a wild ride like i said
If you're on a rabbit hole how do you not know most people on here have had TONS of issues with miracle grow.

2Bad

2Bad

no .. yes i mean i do kno but the way i’ve researched it i got to sift the soil and flush the nutes out so like over a five gallon bucket i got a strain with tiny holes and flushing the nutrients out beliw and using the soil for my medium and using the flush water once or twice a week to give it nutes… yea its harder etc but now im making swamp water too… this grow has been in the works for a few months on the research side now to implement what ive learned….. gona be a wild ride like i said
will be staying tuned. Good luck my guy

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

will be staying tuned. Good luck my guy
thx man means alot , i will guve updates on temp nutes water light when i do updates will keep everyone posted. thx all who give gave will guve advice. all critics are welcome

anonymousdial

anonymousdial

This seems confusing but you say you're going to buy soil then flush it then add miracle grow? If you want soil without nutrients you can buy it that way so you don't have to flush it. Also ditch the miracle grow. I'd recommend getting one of the cannabis trio nutrients and trying it out for your first grow.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

This seems confusing but you say you're going to buy soil then flush it then add miracle grow? If you want soil without nutrients you can buy it that way so you don't have to flush it. Also ditch the miracle grow. I'd recommend getting one of the cannabis trio nutrients and trying it out for your first grow.
no you dont add miracle grow, the reason for the flushing is to prevent nutrient burn 🔥 so you flush and save and use the nutes when you can. thing is im doing this on a budget in texas lol. so yes i agree with the liquid stuff but maybe in a week or two i can get her the steroids she needs to get bigger… but for now im doing this backyard jim stuff with swamp water and regular H20 nothing special. using the sun , the shade , water, and some miracle grow. cheapest way for now was this way.

E

elusiveshame

To play devils advocate, my first grow was in miracle grow (the water controlled blue bag) and I didn’t have any issues.

Will it grow as good as it can in miracle gro? Definitely not, and I wouldn’t recommend it now, but I don’t see a problem with it since it’s only $5 - $8 a bag vs $30-40.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

To play devils advocate, my first grow was in miracle grow (the water controlled blue bag) and I didn’t have any issues.

Will it grow as good as it can in miracle gro? Definitely not, and I wouldn’t recommend it now, but I don’t see a problem with it since it’s only $5 - $8 a bag vs $30-40.
not using the blue stuff im using the potting soil bag and just flushing the nutes out.

E

elusiveshame

not using the blue stuff im using the potting soil bag and just flushing the nutes out.

I’m not sure how well that stuff works, but just read your plant and if any issues pop up, just ask for some help. Plenty of knowledgeable folks here that have helped members bring plants back to life from near death.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

I understand what you're saying now. You could possibly just flush a solo cup of soil for each seed. When you're ready to take the plants to the next level they should be able to handle hotter soil without being burned. Best of luck to ya!
thx man! that advice is definitely noted and will be taking your advice. thx again!

Cannaman7

Cannaman7

no you dont add miracle grow, the reason for the flushing is to prevent nutrient burn 🔥 so you flush and save and use the nutes when you can. thing is im doing this on a budget in texas lol. so yes i agree with the liquid stuff but maybe in a week or two i can get her the steroids she needs to get bigger… but for now im doing this backyard jim stuff with swamp water and regular H20 nothing special. using the sun , the shade , water, and some miracle grow. cheapest way for now was this way.
Happy frog or Ocean Forest can do wonders till week 3 with mostly just water (you can gauge and add NPK accordingly depending on how they look)

Less is more ..

No need for any programs, recipes or schedules ..

Remember: The plant is doing everything .. you just need to facilitate the environment and stay out of it for the most part.

Let them do what they do.

Cheers and wish you very well ..

anonymousdial

anonymousdial

Happy frog or Ocean Forest can do wonders till week 3 with mostly just water (you can gauge and add NPK accordingly depending on how they look)

Less is more ..

No need for any programs, recipes or schedules ..

Remember: The plant is doing everything .. you just need to facilitate the environment and stay out of it for the most part.

Let them do what they do.

Cheers and wish you very well ..
I run entire veg cycle in Ocean forest 5 gallon pots no nutrients for the first month or so.

Cannaman7

Cannaman7

I run entire veg cycle in Ocean forest 5 gallon pots no nutrients for the first month or so.
You are absolutely on point here, I used to fall for all the noise out there & noticed everytime I ran just soil (fox farms) they looked and thrived well .. and that is if I left them alone .. without peeping in the room and making random stoned judgements lol (talking about just me here)

anonymousdial

anonymousdial

You are absolutely on point here, I used to fall for all the noise out there & noticed everytime I ran just soil (fox farms) they looked and thrived well .. and that is if I left them alone .. without peeping in the room and making random stoned judgements lol (talking about just me here)
Alot of people rush to nutrients. I definitely did this in my first few runs. Over watering or giving nutrients the plants didn't need just to try and fiddle with them/rush them along.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Update:
Day 3 germination gowing under soil. So this soil medium was somethin i had lyin around. im positive it doesnt have nutes but i will be doing an organic grow indoors and maybe a little bit out doors. transplanted these babies and the local weather is great real windy and not too much sun on em yet. Am i doing something wrong? maybe Am i excited? me my wife , the fam we are all excited lol we are also planting carrots cabbage and cilantro later today. i will be moving these girl’s sporadically around the house for sun exposure but for now they are in a ramen noodle box to allow the water to drain and not go everywhere inside. total spent? maybe 3 dollars so far besides the seeds wich we’re practically a gift for starting my first grow. Flying down the rabbit hole at light speed!!

805FF673 EA25 4504 AB10 7F7F0E217825
24C9BD48 C5C2 4B76 839B 612FB929F8E0
30C8CA3A 91D1 4335 8545 BBB8FB6977D4
AB295EA4 92AD 417F 8CA3 6A7C5021F2C6
F0D7EC7C C781 463A BC09 079A21C58562
8303CA2E F06F 48B5 A268 61C0D1187AD4
6F3D2B58 FECD 4A5D 94B2 0AA9EDB9466E
0C51639A 5DB7 49C8 B144 893BF30F7C9D
5F5A05B9 8DA0 4D2F B597 F1E4F03881B7
84E4C3BD A9DC 4349 A9FD B96F78F7D546
8C152696 3847 4AB5 BF0E ED0E7C31F4D2
AF85EB7E 0D12 4C33 992F 3EC2989E4FA6
mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Update: been like two days since they went in soil, the weather was awesome and then it just dropped poof! so texas is cold right now. Tropicana Grapefruit and Durban Poison commin along i see. My dog dropped one of the super silver haze babies and duno if she gona make it. 2 successful sprouts on a 5 seed run for my first organic grow… I feel Accomplished! so yea we still chugging along waiting for medium to dry. i lifted them because i know they say these babies dont like wet feet so going through full wet/dry cycle. im stoked bro 😎

24E99FEC 7847 4BDF B2D3 B02046DD1E0D
ADDA83AF 5C19 4EF9 BF0C 7E04E55DD6B9
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Update: been like two days since they went in soil, the weather was awesome and then it just dropped poof! so texas is cold right now. Tropicana Grapefruit and Durban Poison commin along i see. My dog dropped one of the super silver haze babies and duno if she gona make it. 2 successful sprouts on a 5 seed run for my first organic grow… I feel Accomplished! so yea we still chugging along waiting for medium to dry. i lifted them because i know they say these babies dont like wet feet so going through full wet/dry cycle. im stoked bro 😎
Look good for 2 days. How cold is cold for texas? Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom