Goji OG

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Too bad that #2 looks like such a low yielder. She looks like she will taste amazing, and the frost on her is impressive.

I hear ya. Seems like the lower yielding ones always have something special that makes it hard to let them go. They are getting the axe taday at 65 days. Eager to sample these. Popped a couple seeds out from where I dusted a branch and they look really nice. Cheers, RB

Dad

Dad

congrats rootbound :) i wish my encounter with goji was like yours, i got some goji from hof(friends of bodhi) and i had to throw it in the trash because it was premature

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
congrats rootbound :) i wish my encounter with goji was like yours, i got some goji from hof(friends of bodhi) and i had to throw it in the trash because it was premature

Sorry to hear that dad. Was that finished product you got from HOF ?? I know they were friends with bodhi as I got some crosses(unreleased) from PG that he used the snow lotus male.

Dad

Dad

Yeah it was :( but after my bad weed maps review they gave me 3 different 1/8ths of some funk to make it up to me. They are a good club to get flowers but it seems like they get the fresh harvest stuff to give to patients because the texture and high of the flower

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I hear ya. Seems like the lower yielding ones always have something special that makes it hard to let them go. They are getting the axe taday at 65 days. Eager to sample these. Popped a couple seeds out from where I dusted a branch and they look really nice. Cheers, RB

Yeah, unfortunately that does seem to be how that goes. I am looking forward to the smoke report on her. Maybe those seeds you popped have something really special. What was the male pollen, Goji?

Kebz

Kebz

Looks like some very special F2's in the making, great looking strain with a great rep, from a great breeder. Just finishing some Jabba's Stash at the min, but vegging some goji, so very interested - looks like yet another keeper! Nepali Kush, oh yeah!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yeah, unfortunately that does seem to be how that goes. I am looking forward to the smoke report on her. Maybe those seeds you popped have something really special. What was the male pollen, Goji?

Yes , the pollen I used to dust a couple branches is Goji og male. The male is pictured on the page 1 and 2 in this thread. Will get a smoke report with a proper cure. RB

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yes , the pollen I used to dust a couple branches is Goji og male. The male is pictured on the page 1 and 2 in this thread. Will get a smoke report with a proper cure. RB

Very cool, maybe there will be a plant in those seeds with the yield of the #1 and the rest of the good traits of the #2.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Thanks for the ride.
Just ordered a pack.
I'm hoping I can get a decent yield with topping them.
Looks like a very beautifull plant in your hands.:)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Not sure but I been looking at Bohdi Seeds and cat daddy has been running some killer.....

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey, RB, id hope this is cool with you. this was posted by someone that has grown a lot of B x's and this is what he had to say about the Black Triangle.
coolkid.02;8948838 said:
I've run almost a dozen Bodhi strains and I tend to like the appy and 88g13/hp crosses. Don't get me wrong, I've got killer plants from the snow lotus male.... but those two other studs are dank.... Hell, other breeders work the appy (GDP seeds-Bay 11) Not to mention 303 Seeds release a cross with B's Pure kush (sure) x uzbekistan and his NL5.
coolkid.02;8948838 said:
My Favorite has been Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88g13/hp)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Maybe @waayne can chime in, as he has some experience w the Goji.

Latest posts

Top Bottom