Golden Lion Genetics

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

oh hell yes:-) I REALLY WANT A REAL NICE ,OGK,!.:-) A BANANNA X EVEN.GOTTA GET SOME OG,S UP IN THE TENTS!. SPECIALLY A BANANNA OGK,!.. OR EVEN A X. ANY OG I SUPPOSE.. IT REALLY HELPS WITH THE EPPILEPSY,!... AND GOD ID KILL FOR A NICE OG SEEFDS. CANT WAIT TO GO THRU THE STRAINS LIST,:-) GOTTA GET A FEW,2? 4!IDK YET. BUT IM DUE TO DROP MY £ ON SOME GEAR OF HERE! EXOTICS GEAR ETC,! + A FEW OTHERS TO:-)LOL. I CANT STOP! ,WEN IV GOT THE ,£ THAT IS.LOL. AND THATS DUE IN MY ACCOUNT REAL SOON. . IM EXITED ... ILL GET EXOTIC,G.LION, MED MAN OOHH THERES TO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM.LOL. I LIKE MY OG ,S + I LIKE INDICAS BETER!. OR INDICA DOM STRSAINS. OR A 50/50?. BOGS GEAR TO. IM GOING TO MAKE SOME OG CRIOSSES. :-)HA .
PEACE. .
C.C
U got some very intresting strains. I would love 2 try some of ur gear.. I hope some Banana crosses get released.. Maybe Banana split.. They all sound kool.. But I really want some banana crosses in my garden.. Great work

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey baba:-) do you have any D king seeds to sell please baba? IM SUFFER REAL BAD ,EPPILEPSY:( + A TON OF SEIZURES EACH DAY:(. I WANT/NEED SOME OG,S! + SOME DUB,S X,S ETC!. AND A HIGH CBD STRAUIN. WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMEND FOR ME? PLEASE BABA?.
THANK YOU FOR? ANY HELP U CAN GIVE:-) MUCH APPRECIATED. IM LOVING YOUR CHERRY PICKERS ATM. REAL NICE.JUST WHAT I LOVE. I AM MAINLY INTO FLAVOURS .ETC. THANK U.+ SORRY FOR RAMBLING.HA,
PEACE.
C.C
D King

Personally I don't breed with or run any chemdogs now as they aren't my cup of tea, but I do love me some great OG!

I know I said that a page ago, but have run many dogs, and do have some outdoor and have the last untested D King pheno from the last seed and it's getting tested! I've seen a few D King phenos and if this one is anything like the rest, she's a beautiful workhorse!! Only time will tell...

Here's a pic of her upclose
IMG_03671.JPG

Reactions: 313
chuckchill

chuckchill

wow! you really have some unique genetics baba g. great work!. i cant wait to try +get some bananas in my garden.+ hopefully some dub crosses:-) great work your doing man. best wishes.
chuck.c
Thanks for stopping by AliasAO, the banana ogerkush is a winner! A few years ago I was pondering what variety of seed I wanted to get to find a male for my initial OG Kush outcross, since I really liked my female Tahoe cut and new OG is special I debated between going the afghani route or this way or that way...lol

And then was thinking shit, Orgnkid already did a great outcross with that 60-40whatever it was(sometimes when I see diff banana ogerkush phenos I can almost swear that that mystery 60-40 is PotOGold!but that is just a thought and who knows...) So, basically I used the best male I found outta a treasured pack of Banana Oger Kush and decided to use him on some of my fav females I had at the time and man ah man I shoulda cloned that dude...lol

Everything he touched just went up in yield and got wild flavors thrown in the mix it seems. Having the banana ogerkush male pollinate my Tahoe was an OG bc kinda and seemed rather fitting with Banana Split OG, like a banana sandwhiched by the Ghost cut and Tahoe....lmao

baba G

Top Bottom