Golden Lion Genetics

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i used them like 2 years ago i think for a friend and it was for the og i am growing, it was 7 grams and 200 bones i think but im sure the price has came down i have to dig around for the proof sheet, my og was i believe 23% or 26% and it was less than a week turn around

alias you and i both been looking for that banna, i was trying to get sway to come off a cut, from a kid i gave a bunch of Chemdog #4's to, that banna is one i have to have in my kush's

A

AliasAO

i used them like 2 years ago i think for a friend and it was for the og i am growing, it was 7 grams and 200 bones i think but im sure the price has came down i have to dig around for the proof sheet, my og was i believe 23% or 26% and it was less than a week turn around

alias you and i both been looking for that banna, i was trying to get sway to come off a cut, from a kid i gave a bunch of Chemdog #4's to, that banna is one i have to have in my kush's

I hear ya Norcal--- ive been on the mad hunt but every banana ive came across is either to plain for my taste or a cross with something thats not my favorite.

Baba G has the solution I believe. Ive also got my eye on one banana strain that is supposed to come out of the Cabin Fever Breeders.

The banana Split is the one I want badly-- Tahoe x banana Og

Also the his bandana OG sounds good as well.

But The headband was never my favorite but then agian I believe I only got to sample 707 headband--- what I hear the other cut is way more potent. I believe that id the cut that Baba G mated with?

Im hoping to get some banana VERY SOON bc I just flipped to 12/12 so Ive got an open VEG area right now :)

CONGRATS ON THAT 26% STRAIN. Must be a real brain baptizer. lol

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
this og is one to breed with i cant say for sure that it was 26% come on i am propagating a harlequin with a tampon im a lil smoked out........ but i think it was.......lmao personaly hated every headband cut i have grown or sampled

A

AliasAO

this og is one to breed with i cant say for sure that it was 26% come on i am propagating a harlequin with a tampon im a lil smoked out........ but i think it was.......lmao personaly hated every headband cut i have grown or sampled

Yea i try to give the benefit of the doubt but ur right. lol

The highest I smoked or atleast "knowingly" was about 23% some Chem @ harborside.

Im very excited at the prospect of my labs future including some very potent dames and studs. lol

Where u stay in Norcal?..norcal. lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No biggies, can't wait to get some tests done, been curious about it for a bit now.
Prob gonna get some bubble tested too.

We can't all love the headband...lol It's not my favorite but I like the high and taste a lot.

A

AliasAO

No biggies, can't wait to get some tests done, been curious about it for a bit now.
Prob gonna get some bubble tested too.

We can't all love the headband...lol It's not my favorite but I like the high and taste a lot.

Cant wait to check your results.. When are u planning on sending in your samples?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Alias,

Would prob be sending in samples for testing early October, since the varieties I wanna test the most I'm currently low or running out of...
Gonna get the rOarGe and Lizard King OG checked and maybe the D King aswell, and Banana Split OG, and some concentrates made from those too.

Will be fun to see if anything has a high CBD aswell

baba G

B

Biggestpothead

Nice, a baba let me know where to get ur seeds from if they re available yet.
I need a banana kush hybrid. I love real kushes fuck og's, kush is a more pleasant high for me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
They will be exclusive to the Farm, but I hate to break it to you, my Banana Oger Kush contains a male Banana and a Female Ghost OG cut, so the only Kush in here is OG...
No hindu kush or other kush.

A

AliasAO

Looking forward to checking your results from the Lab-- Hope youll post um up.

That Banana Split is the apple of my eye right now. Testers out in October is coming up quick.

You chosen testers? or is Logic choosin? or handing them out as Freebies with Purchase?

Id love to get a crack at um- pun intended--

Let me know what I can do BG.

P

paulycali

Beauitiful beautiful beautiful. Lovin that shit for sure! What pretty ladies you got. Looking forward to the great things happening with baba G's breeding stable. Can't wait to try the new flavs :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Beauitiful beautiful beautiful. Lovin that shit for sure! What pretty ladies you got. Looking forward to the great things happening with baba G's breeding stable. Can't wait to try the new flavs :)

Thanks much paulycali, doing my best to put out some yummy things! And hybrid vigor is oh so sexy...lol

baba G

P

paulycali

Thanks much paulycali, doing my best to put out some yummy things! And hybrid vigor is oh so sexy...lol

baba G

Your welcome baba G! Gotta love that hybrid vigor. I wish you luck on your future projects and hope all goes well and everything comes out the way you want. Can't wait for the spreading of some baba G beans. Keep us updated on the projects we love a great grow and a great breeder. The future looks bright for baba G genetics :banana1sv6:

T

TreFarmer

That's ok... more for me;)
Baba G I'm likin' what I'm readin' from you!
Dig your breeding ethics Homie! Looking forward to seeing some tests:)
:bow
TreFarmer

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey TreFarmer,

Thanks for giving it a looksy, should be some testing going on sooner than later on here with the Bandana OG! I've got a few of em going that I started to check germ rates; and I've got a few Very Berry Kush going as well. I'll throw some pics up of them when they are a bit more interesting and getting going.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey TreFarmer,

Thanks for giving it a looksy, should be some testing going on sooner than later on here with the Bandana OG! I've got a few of em going that I started to check germ rates; and I've got a few Very Berry Kush going as well. I'll throw some pics up of them when they are a bit more interesting and getting going.

Have you chosen testers yet? Im sure you already have loads of the best the farm has to offer already lining up!

Top Bottom