Dub2
Dub3
Dub4

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great work Baba G!

the female in it is sour dubble and the male is my Lizard King OG which is my fav unnamed OG Kush female hit with the Banana Split OG male. The Banana Split OG is comprised of the Tahoe OG female crossed to a male Banana Ogerkush.
I recently read that @Organicyumyum is looking for sour dubble..is that the same one?

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
DUBKING...
the female in it is sour dubble and the male is my Lizard King OG which is my fav unnamed OG Kush female hit with the Banana Split OG male. The Banana Split OG is comprised of the Tahoe OG female crossed to a male Banana Ogerkush.
yep, serious job here ! ;)
Got 5 Bananas Foster going... (not Dubking but Very Berry Kush hybrid)
hope the hot temps and high RH around here will not be a major problem... :)

Peace
Cyclol

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

looking at the timestamp from Logics posting , me thinks this is dropping soon no ? the time zones are always wacky for me on the farm ... o_O

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
i will try to post pics of the xherry pie and og kush n crystal ship and more dubking shots tomorrow. Those are the four parents of the 2 varietals being dropped.
The Cali King is goinf to b a close rwp of the OG Kush with an added potency n frost level with some sour shapes n notes here n there. But expect tall n og growth characteristics prdominately

Top Bottom