20141202 203505
Silver Bubster
20141202 203518
20141202 203528
Silver B throwing 9finger leaves

20141202 203537
Power OG

Power OG

Yes I harvested but around week six my Yeti #7 was so root bound She didn't finish right very larfy and I haven't run her again. Next round I will run all 3 of my Yeti OG pheno's to see which ones or all of them staying. Lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yes I harvested but around week six my Yeti #7 was so root bound She didn't finish right very larfy and I haven't run her again. Next round I will run all 3 of my Yeti OG pheno's to see which ones or all of them staying. Lol
Did the #7 have the smell /flavor you expected? I've read a lot about it but I'm not getting strong smells from most of my yeti females. I've had some males that were funky tho.

I really like my bx2 tho.

Power OG

Power OG

Did the #7 have the smell /flavor you expected? I've read a lot about it but I'm not getting strong smells from most of my yeti females. I've had some males that were funky tho.

Yes the number 7 is Loud on a stem rub OG with a almost sweet candy undertones but this next Yeti bx2 I'm running atm is Loud OG with Skunky undertones and she's showing all the UD traits. Hope this helps

G

greyman41420

So my experience with the BX2 was that in veg it just absolutely reeked and then recessed into flower until about week 6-7 where it really started to expand. Eight of the eleven females I ran on my first run had a more sour note to them, so you might be seeing that. Three of the females had that pure fuel that you are probably looking for. In the Yeti F3 and Snowman, I had zero smells in veg, but in flower I have had just explosive stank from early budding till finish and did not need a cure to really bring it out in the finished product. The BX2 with a 30 day cure just absolutely unlocks some raging fruit and pine overtones.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey How Was The Smoke On That Yeti #7? You Still Have The Cut?

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

You Gettin Any Haze Smells From Bubster?
Not really more Master/Bubba Kush smells, it's still early though. Im always blown away by Loompa farms creations, next round poppin some FooDog's.
Respect

bluebully420

bluebully420

@ power i have a bubster you should try after weeding through 20 or so bubster females my crew and i stuck with 5 potential keepers and 3 for sure one is almost spot on a socal mk weve seen and smoked one is pure bubba no denying its heritage the third for sure keeper is our freak pheno smells like ssh grows like bubba and is frosted out like bubba or the socal mk, her stone is almost identical to ssh and her taste is really complex almost a lemon coffe with a dab of hash.....

Power OG

Power OG

@ power i have a bubster you should try after weeding through 20 or so bubster females my crew and i stuck with 5 potential keepers and 3 for sure one is almost spot on a socal mk weve seen and smoked one is pure bubba no denying its heritage the third for sure keeper is our freak pheno smells like ssh grows like bubba and is frosted out like bubba or the socal mk, her stone is almost identical to ssh and her taste is really complex almost a lemon coffe with a dab of hash.....
Man thank you I will definitely contact You I'm truly interested in Master kush pheno ans SSH pheno. I will definitely contact y poo u this afternoon bro. Again I really thank you and appreciate your kindness. Ttysoon
Respect

bluebully420

bluebully420

Lovin the stretch and.three finger leaves on that bx2 and ur bubster looks killer man chunkin up nicely

Top Bottom