• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I know I can block numbers on mine.
Maybe you could do that to squash it?
I still get a notification. But I'm tired of it. He needs to seriously get some mental health treatment cuz this shit is weird.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Ok yall aussies if this is real you have the cutest thing on the planet besides 🐉 . ❤️ pics coming later. I've got a lot to do today and my body isn't wanting to work properly ofc. So we shall see later what all I've hooked up and built and if I'm gonna get everything done today hopefully. 🙃 but the pain yo. Ugh. Idk we will see.

Otherwise have a beautiful day and look at this cute thing! 😍
Gday mate from down under can’t say I’ve ever seen 1 but they look awesome almost gremlin like before ya put water on em and feed after midnight😂👍 hope ya doin well GD

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Ummm..I'm not into gangs and gang members. I don't do anything illegal. And I have no problems going to the police. They are here to serve and protect me.
I'm a law abiding citizen. Thank you much.

This more what I'm about. 🐉

Have a good morning to good ppl! 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I'm not a woman...I'm not a man...I am something that you never understand...I never beat you...I never lie...
😃 prince was awesome. He could kick your ass in a game of basketball while wearing high heels bitch. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 here's some flowers for 420. 🐉

Picture 20240307034339
Picture 20240307034356
Picture 20240307034414
Picture 20240307034424
Picture 20240307034434
Picture 20240307034448
Picture 20240307034513
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I guess so?
Sure hope this isn’t directed towards me…..
I'll say to your face I don't talk behind ppl back. If you got issues with me take it up with me. But if you talking about me when I'm not around and behind my back then it's most certainly directed at you. Guilt complex much? I was talking about the Joker and then someone else had some issues and posted the clown. I just thought this is too funny. I know the Truth.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Anyhow...I was going to post this...

😆 🤣 😂 😹 cuz this is what I do. 😃 🐉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow. I’m cool on this weirdness.
I’m literally the only dude here who rolls as a clown, I wouldn’t think it would be too much of a stretch, you have a good one dragon.
I’m not talking shit on anyone btw. I have no clue what your deal is.

*backs away slowly*

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You're the weirdo always thinking every reference to a clown is about you. No 👎 this is not to anyone. And seriously get a grip 🙄 😒

FB IMG 1710268988645
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dude, you are like a totally different person all the sudden. I need to get a grip? You said I had a guilt complex. This is where our paths diverge.

I’m good man. You’re welcome for the stuff,
But I’m done. See you around. No beef, I just don’t roll this way. With all due respect.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Dude, you are like a totally different person all the sudden. I need to get a grip? You said I had a guilt complex. This is where our paths diverge.

I’m good man. You’re welcome for the stuff,
But I’m done. See you around. No beef, I just don’t roll this way. With all due respect.
You're a weirdo. You think anyone mentions clowns it's you. You act like you run this forum. You Do NOT. I'm putting you on ignore and good riddance to weirdos. 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Anyhow back to Music and Marijuana! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉

Have a beautiful day to nonweirdos and nonliars. 😃

Picture 20240312121759
Picture 20240312121736
Picture 20240312121658
Top Bottom