Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

So I finish watching this sermon and then turn on my mix to see what's what in music and the first song that pops up is this. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 the only man I know who got up from the dead. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 it's funny af to me and made my morning! Have a beautiful one! πŸ‰ pics late as I've got another appt today.

Love you Buddha! 😍 πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Jamming out on a Saturday morning! πŸ˜† pics to come but here's some pineapple express from yesterday.
Have a great beginning of the weekend! πŸ˜† I lose days yall I'm usually like what year is it again? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ‰

Picture 20240315114533
Picture 20240315114546
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Take that money watch it burn! Hahaha! πŸ‰ happy 420 early I'm enjoying it. Catching breaks and shit every turn oh yea. It's a good year! πŸ‘ πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Omg! Seriously this year has been awesome and it just started! I'm so excited for all the things I have and all the things I will Have and all good to come and all good things to good ppl man! It's been a beautiful day! Busy af but beautiful!
Ok pics
Strawberry kush, pineapple express auto, gelato

Hope everyone's dreams come true and have a happy growing season to come! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‰

Picture 20240320045508
Picture 20240320044949
Picture 20240320045034
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Good morning farmer folk! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ we are currently getting our energy for the day. Jamming out to this awesome tune! πŸ‘Œ pics later I've another busy day today. Argh! Have a beautiful one! πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I ain't gonna lie I'm relaxing in the sun today. Been busy af this month and finally got a day to just chill. Gonna get a vape and go into vape world. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Pics later as I've got to clean the puppy pads. Here's pic from yesterday tho.

Happy growing everyone! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‰

Picture 20240321050434
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I'm so sorry...I'm on the vape blue dream baby! Hahahahahahahahahahahha omg so good. 😍 I'll be in vape world a minute remembering riot grrrrls. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† omg ppl are strange indeed...I wanna kill her but it might kill me! πŸ˜† πŸ‰ ok there may or may not be pics today but there's lots of music and smoke in the air!
πŸ˜ƒ happy growing everyone! πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The batteries I had were all no good so I had to walk down to the smoke shop and got this awesome thing right here
Blue dream abx! πŸ’™ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‰

No pics today I'm afraid. I promise tomorrow. Unless I'm stuck in vape world then no promises
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† happy growing everyone!

Picture 20240322054100
Picture 20240322054119
Top Bottom