Good strains for tumbling

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Any recommendations on strains particularly good for tumbling? (mad trichrome production highest priority....taste and smoke very secondary!) Ideally something available here @ THCF :)

FF

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hey Fastfoward

My all time fav for tumbling is White Rhino or Widow.I would get great tasting and super buz hash from those.Not sure if some one has those lines here but it's definately worth lookin g for.

later
Ocan.

L

lonewolf99

Trainwreck, best hash strain I've come across, gives awesome yields of gland heads and potency of the hash is top notch, really strong mindwarping stuff.

D

D9420

JMO most Kushes seem to work good!! but i also made some great hash with White Widow and Blueberry they were great on there own but i mixed the WW x BB together and it made a great blend.

R

Resin.Burner

LUI (LegendsUltimateIndica) is a high quality hash strain..a great kushy BlueMoonShine is a must too for me..resin prod is high and can be very high when dialed in..and the resulting hash is so tasty and gooey..with a buzz who's pleasant and so strong in the same time.

also if you're ok to do some 6 months veg bushes the Bubba Kush is a very good hash strain too..a bit like the Deep Chunk..you need to veg them for a good time to get decent yields but the hashs coming from these 2 queens are for sure the best i tried (in both waterhash and sifted forms).

Deep Chunk is sometimes avaible here at the farm..and you can also find some nice Bubba cross and some Bubba Kush s1 here too.

:)

RB

F

FastForward

Ocan - really? wow...that's surprising given the sheer quality you've grown. The rhino is too much of a brickbat buzz for me....good for some stuff (like oblivion) but some good WW is always nice. Cheers.

Lonewolf - TW would have been my first choice too, especially my super mad pheno that left about 5mm of kief at the bottom of the jar, no tumbling needed. And it was some of the strongest weed I've smoked in a long long time. I don't think I can find a decent TW representation in seed form without good ole British Hempire, as he was the one who sorted me out with the wicked genetics. Man, I wish I'd kept that one sooo bad. It was HUGE - check my grow log on here - perfect hashplant because it was shit for trimming (so shit I didn't keep it, but now I'm into extractions it would have been perfect....no, beyond perfect...a bubble machine!!!)

D9420 - so far my experiences of the kushes is relatively low, but I've got some good stuff going now that all have OG or Chem in them (Cherry Assassin, OGKxBubba). The OGK x Blue Moonshine was very trichy and made unreal red oil....cheers....will maybe pick the biggest yielder and go with that one.

Resin - I can't find LUI around these shores - wish I'd bought it last year when I had the chance. BMS rocks...that OGKxBMS as I said to D9, made awesome oil with a lovely buzz. I can't do 6 month vegging or anything silly, being in a small space (and even smaller for vegging), and my OGKx Bubba looks to be a small yielder. Got some Cannacopia DC crosses just gone in - the Sour Diesel x DC and the G13 x DC- will see how they do for resin.

Thanks all. Anyone else got any suggestions for a great hashplant?

J

Jalisco Kid

I have seen some 3 lb RM-38(Hashplant) from reef, if you can find find some 3 year old seeds that could work also. JK

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

of strains out that can be had..i'd say the white would do you right...peace az

C

chuco

Sputnik 1.0 (whitey), Cheese, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Strawberry Coughfrom Dutch Passion (Strawberry Pheno) has all proven to yield abundance of kief

Latest posts

Top Bottom