Good strains

• Thread starter Mr.Detroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.Detroit

its called asking for references. i dont know you. nor does anyone i asked about you. sending random people PMs about getting cuttings is just the wrong way to go about things. i didnt air your "biz" to anyone. no matter how you want to try and spin this, fact is you overstepped your line, threatened people, and have no right to act the way you do to other respectable known members of the farm.....bottom line.

I didn't threaten nobody big dog... I just let him know what could happen while he is riding on that high horse over there like he can't be touched or something speaking on shit that ain't got nothing to do with him.

M

Mr.Detroit

your right though this is getting carried away can a Mod come delete this thread please?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol someone plz give this nice guy mr detriot a cut. lol you go ahead risk you freedom to go get a cut, instead of making friends with people. whats a home invasion get you nowadays anyway 15-20 years, thats how serious mr detroit is. hes such a badass he will let the world know hes the one that kicked your door in. Im sure you are gonna get all the cuts you need now. honestly your only hope is to delete this handle start a new one, pop some beans and do a grow thread. Once your handle hasn't started in say THE SAME MONTH U JOINED THE BOARD! and are asking for cuts in pm.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
You got a lot to learn Mr. D>>unfortunately, you are gonna have do your learning somewhere else:)

gtd:passingjoint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom