Gooey( mom) is:
cambodian (70's landrace)
Mex gold (70's landrace)
Lumbo gold (70's landrace)
Thai ( 80's landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)
Pure Gooey seed was cubed using the old SSSC S1

Purple Empress is:
African landrace from the Taz. region( I was given these seeds by a good friend who travels, it's what he told me. He said he also loved the tastes it gave)
70's indica (pak I think, landrace)
The heavy purple colors come from the african as it was all purple landrace stock. The flower time ran about 10 weeks to my taste. Crossing it with the old indy brings the time down to 8-9 weeks and fattens the flowers up nicely as well as gives a heady hash taste and smell.

Demencia is:
An old pre lavender strain ( what I was told from the old fart I got it from). Indica dom.

Demencia's Edge is:
Gooey Mom x Demencia

GooThunder is:
Referman's Blue Thunder X Gooey Mom

Deathgrip is:
GooThunder X Gooey Mom

Double Deth is:
Deathgrip X Gooey 96%

There are stages of cubing Gooey with S1 from SSSC floating around and they are:
Gooey 72%
Gooey 84%
Gooey 96% and
Cubed Pure Gooey seed that is 106%

Purple Empress is:
Old 70's indica (pak landrace I think)
African Landrace from the Tazmaina region

The 13the Oubliette
( The "new" GooThunder" Blue Thunder X Gooey 84%)
This is made from Refeerman's Blue Thunder x a killer 84% Gooey. The cross in slightly indy dom, but the Gooey's gene's help bring it into the medium area with average outdoor sizes from 4 to 6 feet with great side branching.
Color isn't huge but some pheno's purple up nicely. It has a rich hashy flavor and is a good smoke for after work when you want to relax and chill. 8 weeks is normal flowering and plants yeild very well. I forget things when I smoke this dope. hence the name. A few pheno's have elongation of 2, but average is 1.5.

Tyburn Fairs is:
Super Thai X skunk
GooThunder

Fat purple is( Zinn)
Soma's RocbudXGooey
GooeyXSputnik 1.0
GooeyX VBS male = Zinn
crossed with the 84%Gooey male.
The taste with this plant just blows ya away with it's hard grape sweetness and hashy undertones.
This is one of those smokes you want to show folks as well as smoke em out with as the rich dark purple colors and heavy purple and white and amber resin gleems brightly on it, covering it with a corse coating of dankness. They can grow very large as well. 11 feet and 5 feet across in good soil out side is easy to get. Slow in veg from seed till mass builds up, but then watch out! This finishes this line and Zinn is Fat purple's new name.

GooeyBreeder has blessed us with-
Pure Gooey
Zinn x Gooey
Tyburn Fairs Bx
Purple Empress x Goothunder
Double Deth
old pure power plant x gooey 84% x pure gooey

We have lots to play with and i hope GooeyBreeder plays along as we document our search for sexy momma's.A big thanks to GooeyBreeder for his efforts.

Illmind

Illmind

Damn, you did your research brother.. And the gooey is absolute dankness. Some of the best out there. Haven't tried his other work but gooey is just top 3 smokes all day. Too bad you don't got the momma gooey but you will be blown away with his seeds man that's for sure. Can't wait to see what you get man. Good luck..

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
thanks again to gooey for sharing the amazing rare genetics

best of luck with those projects

thanks for all the info

the gooey sounds like the ultimate sativa hybrid ,a haze fashion sativa crossing

the purple empress sounds divine definetly my style dream cross ,id lov to try both parents pure

your most appreciated mota thanks for everything

1luvbigherb

winta

winta

never knew the history only how bomb she is lol thanx for the info mota!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota, Very nice! Aways wanted to be trying some Gooey! Thanks for your work! I will be waiting! monkey5

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I love Gooeybreeder. Ive grown a number of his crosses. Deathgrip romps ass, smells and tastes like expensive stuff, lol idk, leather...inscence...flowers....idk, Purple Empress x Tiki was truly something special, actually have a friend whos growing out cuts from some purple empress x tiki we found like two years ago, light purple buds, when it gets cold otherwise its limey green, crazy smooth stone, buzzzzzzzz feeling. The warlock x 51%/gooey is really uniform and the stinky ones are SKUNKY!!!!! very very good smoke, lots of trichs. The Goothunder x bitchslap is STELLLLLLLAR, again i really cant explain the taste or smell sept to say theres not much out there thats like it anywhere, very unique. The Jack Cleaner 2 x Gooey 72% was im trying to remember pretty big, no where near as finicky as i thought the jack cleaner by itself was, stretched alot but made some crazy pointy literally trich encrusted buds. It was really lemony with that kinda crazy floural, lol, idk awesome taste from the Gooey. One thing they all had in common was HUGE trichs, just massive. Overall, i really havnt popped anything from Gooeybreeder that i wouldnt share, or grow again. I learned after flying through a bunch of the seeds i received from him, that i better start poppin em one at a time. I was like eh there free whatever, but some of the stuff coming out of it was better than what i was paying money for. He does us all a killer service by putting his stuff out there for everyone. great person, great breeder, lots of knowledge.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I love Gooeybreeder. Ive grown a number of his crosses. Deathgrip romps ass, smells and tastes like expensive stuff, lol idk, leather...inscence...flowers....idk, Purple Empress x Tiki was truly something special, actually have a friend whos growing out cuts from some purple empress x tiki we found like two years ago, light purple buds, when it gets cold otherwise its limey green, crazy smooth stone, buzzzzzzzz feeling. The warlock x 51%/gooey is really uniform and the stinky ones are SKUNKY!!!!! very very good smoke, lots of trichs. The Goothunder x bitchslap is STELLLLLLLAR, again i really cant explain the taste or smell sept to say theres not much out there thats like it anywhere, very unique. The Jack Cleaner 2 x Gooey 72% was im trying to remember pretty big, no where near as finicky as i thought the jack cleaner by itself was, stretched alot but made some crazy pointy literally trich encrusted buds. It was really lemony with that kinda crazy floural, lol, idk awesome taste from the Gooey. One thing they all had in common was HUGE trichs, just massive. Overall, i really havnt popped anything from Gooeybreeder that i wouldnt share, or grow again. I learned after flying through a bunch of the seeds i received from him, that i better start poppin em one at a time. I was like eh there free whatever, but some of the stuff coming out of it was better than what i was paying money for. He does us all a killer service by putting his stuff out there for everyone. great person, great breeder, lots of knowledge.

thanks for sharing your experience

curious to kno the lineage of Deathgrip romps ass ?

the taste/aromas are highly desirable imo ,interested in effects

this sounds like somthin id lov in to hav in my jar

1luvbigherb

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
finnaly someone bringing the gooey out there. we get the afgooey out here on the east coast once or 2x's a year and it is just so dank all around. by this i mean the high is great really stoney, the smell and bag appeal make this one a easy sell.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

thanks for sharing your experience

curious to kno the lineage of Deathgrip romps ass ?

the taste/aromas are highly desirable imo ,interested in effects

this sounds like somthin id lov in to hav in my jar

1luvbigherb

No prob Bigherb

Deathgrip is Goo Thunder(m) x Gooey(f)

I wrote in my notes "The high is great, incredibly relaxing, its giving me a real nice floating feeling. Pain in my leg and foot is nulled. Major anti anxiety type high. The buds have super jar appeal. Trichs are huge. *Need to make some dry sieve*. Keep this plant, make sure to veg it out 2 more weeks next time. Medium Nute regiment worked ok, started to yellow early, bump it up in late flower next time."

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
No prob Bigherb

Deathgrip is Goo Thunder(m) x Gooey(f)

I wrote in my notes "The high is great, incredibly relaxing, its giving me a real nice floating feeling. Pain in my leg and foot is nulled. Major anti anxiety type high. The buds have super jar appeal. Trichs are huge. *Need to make some dry sieve*. Keep this plant, make sure to veg it out 2 more weeks next time. Medium Nute regiment worked ok, started to yellow early, bump it up in late flower next time."

most appreciated ,sounds like a keeper

i wasnt sure if romp ass was somthin different,guess you just named the pheno,seems as if the taste was lumbo dom ,id most definetly lov to taste pure gooey

1luvbigherb

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

yafor those very fine comments!

And to our wonderful thread host Mota. It was my pleasure to get him some stock of some of the latest things being worked on.
I'll post a couple of examples of things from the last two weeks within the list here to help show whats inside the beans. I hope it helps ya bro. All are done under lights and then taken outside for photoing. Once pics are done I finish them outside.

Start with two phenos of Purple Empress X GooThunder and one of a Pure Gooey from seed. Also a Zinn X Gooey.

I'll post more later folks, got a couple in early stages of setup that you'll want to see.;)

Thank you again everyone for all the nice things you've said, it means alot to me that folks like the work.Thank you!:)

Pexgt4
Pexgt1
Puregooeyseedplant1
Zinnxgooey4
S

Sirius

After growing out the Double Deth.. I'm a big fan of your work Gooeybreeder.. I would love to try something else! here are some pics of one of my new favorite plants! She smells very fruity-sweet, the taste is more pronounced than any purple and lingers in your mouth.. Just a wonderful plant to grow. Thanks.

IMG 3734

IMG 3737

IMG 3741

IMG 3724

IMG 3727

IMG 3735

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like as well as looks like something I would love to grow. Hopefully someone will make them available at the farm. Very nice

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like as well as looks like something I would love to grow. Hopefully someone will make them available at the farm. Very nice

mal, Mota has the stock ..so they will be avalible here i believe! I think thats the idea! Sweet! Thank You Gooeybreeder! Thank You Mota! And Thank You, logic! :rastadancing:

Illmind

Illmind

If you love smoking pot and have loved it for a long time you definitely wanna give NCG aka gooey a try. Shit is soooo flav super stoned for super long and excellent bag appeal. Gooeys work is tried and true, sure he's had trials and tribulations and lots and lots of testing but the results speak for themselves. peace gooey and mota, looking forward to this.

S

Sirius

Could someone inform me where to find some more gooey? id love to try any of the crosses... thanks

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

As I can only email admin........

I can't drop you a line to talk about what you've seen or want Sirius. If I could, I'd help. I'm not about to bypass the site's rules here. I'm new and want to do what I can to be a good community member. :)

S

Sirius

Got it.. hey give me a better name for that cut i pictured... people are LUVIN it around here bro... i was calling it ambrosia kush... what do you think? it is super sweet and stoney as fawk.. or perhaps something like Smashpie or something.. It reminds me of like a sugary sweet pie that got smashed in your face and you just love it because your so stoned...

N

nvthis

Pure gooey has been on my most wanted for sooooo long... Heya GB! Kinda weird seein' ya here :D Your generousity and good nature precedes you.

Any chance we'll get to see some pure beans from the new mother??

Peace bro.

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Sirius, I'm not a fan of name changing and here's why....

There are so many things out there now that folks have to be able to keep track of where something came from. If you want to say breed with a plant, in my book it's gotta be a traceable plant or I can't use it. If one doesn't know the background one can end up making seeds that are less than was expected or down right bad being full of nasty traits. Strain reading is important and renaming things helps stuff get lost. Double Deth is named to help folks keep track of the background. It's a Deathgrip crossed with a stage of pure gooey ( wanna say 84% but it could be 96%, I don't have my notes handy sorry).
So do as you wish, I always tell folks they should do what they want, but in my mind it's a dis-service to the community to rename something. Sorry bro, just how I feel about it.

Nvthis, Thanks bro, nice to be wanted,lol.
Pure Gooey seeds may indeed show up here somehow, but only within the context of the sites rules and only after disclosing any sales/giveaways with my homesites admin first. Unlike other folks, I want to keep all my bridges intact and well maintained.:)
I'm looking forward to seeing what Motarebel does for ya here with em.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom