Gooey info

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nvthis

Thank you kindly sir! I will keep my eyes open and alert!

Mmmm... Pure Gooey....

Just sayin' it can almost get the hair on my arms to stand up.. :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Count me lurking

I'd love to grow some pure gooey, I wanted to call it pure gew

mal

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Here's a couple of shots of something that came down today.

Begin drooling........now! :)
Now you know why I saved this plant for the last 26 odd years. But not only is the resin profile heavy, but it's chemical content is stunning and very different from the new school pots out there. Very well balanced. Unless you smoke as much of it as I do, you get freakin wasted. Me, I just love every sweet/hash/spice hit....what? Sorry, I'm stoned.:)

2010summergooey1
2010summergooey2
2010summergooey3
2010summergooey4
S

Sirius

So do as you wish, I always tell folks they should do what they want, but in my mind it's a dis-service to the community to rename something. Sorry bro, just how I feel about it.

That makes perfect sense. I didn't really think of it like that. I am all about integrity and respect! Once again, excellent work... I got a show coming up pretty soon.. you can say it will be a Double Deth massacre haha...

N

nvthis

Yeah buddy!! Jeeze man, that is some "stick to the wall" sickness!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

what a beautiful plant you have made....

its good to see you blessing the far corners of the cannasphere with your creations...

have a beautiful summer and many blessings on all your projects....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man im was giving up buying seed for a year i got like 5 months left then mota showed up so i got the green malanishi and if anything gooey or afgooey related hits the farm im gonna have to grab some.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sparkly and Beautiful plant

That is what it is all about. Thanks for keeping such beauty alive. 26 years thats awesome, I have trouble keeping a plant around longer than 2 years, much respect. Your talent is incredible, as well as your dedication

mal

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Thanks folks! It's my goal to have everyone

try Gooey once. If it goes legal this fall,it'll be easy for you all to get real true cuts of Mom Gooey to have for your very own ( cali only at first indeed, I want to stay within the law you know). In fact, ALL my mother plants, ones I use to do the major breedings with will be able to be had.....all for $1.00 each. Yup, I want to take it down to the bottom right off the get go. I want to force everyone to make it afordable to all. Good meds shouldn't cost gobs of money for those who have the least to spend.
I also plan on wholesales too. for the cental valley say, minimum orders of 5000 units.
This should do two main things, force others to step up and lower prices AND step up their breeding to make things that are truely worth having and not just concerned with how much the farmers get off each plant ( size has often taken over where thc should have been the goal. They should at least build in both, not hard to do, just gotta put in the work is all. It just takes time.).
Folks love Mom Gooey. I'm glad, I love her too.
It's kindness like you folks show here that makes me work as hard as I do for each and every one of you to have the very best I can make. Thanks for keeping me inspired!:)

N

nvthis

That will truly be an awesome thing brother! All the moms in cut form.. Well, I'll say it. It's good to be in Cali!! :D

Witchking

Witchking

Man that's awesome that Mota and Gooeybreeder are in collabaration. I don't remember where I saw it at, but I remember seeing a thread somewhere about NorCalGooey. Just from the pics alone ...I fell in love with this strain. Then came the description of the high and I knew I HAD TO HAVE HER!! LOL
Well i'll be watching this particular project very closely.

Illmind

Illmind

Damn gooey much respect ya heard me? I'll be on the first flight to cali when the shit gets legit to check what you been in the works with lately. You still rockin with that Kashmiri Resin Factory? I remember that frosty lady u X'd to goo. Those had to turn out great. L8Z bro

S

swisscheese

Nice work and can't wait to see what's to come very interested in the gooey genetics.

M

Medicinal

Interesting. So whats the flower time on this Gooey? Also It looks pretty indica for a pure sativa. I'm guessing the SSSC 1 used for the BX'ing is some kinda indica strain?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Winter, You waiting on "the Goo" ? Lol Me too! Let us know when its coming! Thank you in advance! monkey5

Loran

Loran

Gooeybreeder blessed me w/ a cut of Gooey some 9 years ago or so. She is a favorite and a wonderful seed mom. I crossed her w/ a Jacks Cleaner2 male (Lemon Taffy or Laffy Taffy) and after being given some beans a med grower started supplying a club in NorCal. I'm told everyone love it for it's ability to stimulate the apatites for chemo/radiation patients. Thanks forever GB. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!

Loran, I have been watching that Lemon Taffy, grown out on the Island, and i have been wondering what you used to make it! I knew Jacks Cleaner Bx'ed was the father..no wonder everyone is droulling over it's got Nor. Cali. Gooey for the mom! Nice! Way nice! I'm glad people are growing them and showing them! Thank you for making them! Nice work! Thank you, too Gooey Breeder! monkey5 :harvest:

Top Bottom