Gooey info

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Hi folks. Thank you ET for posting that. Ahh the Kona Sunset.Those have some amazing growth patterns coming out, some with huge stems on short plants, readying itself for weight to come. Colors in some too that show early on in flower and keep going. The Dark Cross deepened the Kona smell, but it's very early on in flowering. They all did over take the pure Kona though. Much more vigor and upward growth..

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

I'm getting more stressed by the day over BB. I'm worried for Doc and P and what's happening with them. I'm hoping things are going to be ok, but I'm also worried that all the work is gone, never to be found again.
Maybe someone will remember the stocks.
I have to admit, I'm depressed.

Illmind

Illmind

huh really? shame they good ppls.. i sure as hell will remember the 84 gooey pheno i had..

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

I'm getting my info second hand, so I treat it with a grain of salt. Indeed great news IF it's right. I'd think they would have been back online by now myself. P's the computer guy, wish I knew more from them directly. I'll stress until they are back,lol.

Comacus

Comacus

Just got some Pure Gooey at the Tude. Great promo running with Berry Mania x Dark Cross. I can't wait to try them.

Gooeybreeder, in reading this thread you mention you were working the Pure Gooey to be more like Mom Gooey. Are these seeds the new reworked version closer to the original Mom Gooey?

Either way I can't wait to try them.

I am also interested in preserving genetics for the long term. How do you recommend storing seeds so they stay viable for the longest period of time? At this point I think cold storage in the fridge with a desiccant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom