Gorilla Bubble

• Thread starter tonygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

dont get me wrong, I'll beat the shit out of ya. Just hurts more than it used to.
lol thanks man. good to know. Im mainly growing amnesia haze.Got some other girls that make guest appearances but thats my queen.
IMG 03974

mancdank

mancdank

Would be awesome if when my posts get deleted there would be a explanation why :badboy:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Would be awesome if when my posts get deleted there would be a explanation why :badboy:
Dont ask youl get banned but prolly just coz they tidied up this thread wich aint a bad thing considering wat happened yesterday.

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah if a mod wants to delete any of my posts that aren't gorilla bubble related I'm more than fine with that.
Yep if a mod wants to delete anything of mine by all means its there site and they an do wtf they want with it but a little heads up would be equally as cool and I guess if all threads just was on point all of the time it would kinda like reading a text book :) imo

tonygreen

tonygreen

Well WB was on a meth binge posting a shit ton of peoples real life names and locations etc...

I am not some sensitive ass prick to go around reporting anything but I reported that shit to be taken down for peoples safety.

This is not the thread for ten pages of death threats and posting peoples real life information to rat them out.

Hope you guys understand. Whiteberries is an addmitted thief and has been posting all kinds of peoples real info on many threads across the web in his rage so this aint the thread for that.

Top Bottom