Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

Well there has been talks of a farmer's only cup/event/feasts it's more or less depending on if we can find a spot I'm trying to get all the co brothers together and maybe make something happen even if we just go to lunch or crash on chicken man's lawn lol
sounds good to me .. keep me posted when you know for sure,, my flight lands on 420,, around noonish..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All else fails I'd be more than willing to add you to the list of farmer's I've met for sure send ya home with some beans so far all my co brothers are bad ass mofos and all very giving and kind

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Damn best of luck to you guys :)
Hope everything works out quick questions have either of you guys ever orders
From dr greenthumb in Canada ?

greenboot

greenboot

Damn best of luck to you guys :)
Hope everything works out quick questions have either of you guys ever orders
From dr greenthumb in Canada ?
i did years ago.. i ordered some og kush seeds.,, nothing came out like the real thing.. i was very unsatisfied...

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

All else fails I'd be more than willing to add you to the list of farmer's I've met for sure send ya home with some beans so far all my co brothers are bad ass mofos and all very giving and kind
that sounds amazing,,, i'm excited.. i'll bring a couple of beans i made myself of some Chemdog D and some Chemdog 91 s1's… i'm working on some gg4 chem crosses but they won't be ready around that time..

greenboot

greenboot

Damn it ! I've read grea things about the ecsd he has. I heard its straight fire! Been looking for some time for real deal sour diesel
i have the real deal sour,, and i'm working on some seeds at the moment… the last batch of seeds i made gave me some great phenotypes… but i lost the rest of the seeds.. don't ask how! smh,, but i'm excited about my next batch coming soon… not to show off or anything, just saying,,,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i have the real deal sour,, and i'm working on some seeds at the moment… the last batch of seeds i made gave me some great phenotypes… but i lost the rest of the seeds.. don't ask how! smh,, but i'm excited about my next batch coming soon… not to show off or anything, just saying,,,
Awesome! & I believe you about it being the legit sour diesel!! Also believe you about the good phenos ( if ) when they are available you have any for sale please let me know !!

greenboot

greenboot

Awesome! & I believe you about it being the legit sour diesel!! Also believe you about the good phenos ( if ) when they are available you have any for sale please let me know !!
i never really sold any of my seeds before but when they are ready, i'll hit you up and maybe we can work out something..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I miss my chem I had the skunk va cut but lost it in a rookie security breach aka I smelled up the block lol this round I'm hitting all my mom's with 2 different males one is elmers glue x fire cookies and then I have 2 nice ammonia smelling norcal cat piss x moontang
And these are the mom's
gg4 tardis1 and 2 day wrecker blue dream strawberry og,Burmese kush r4 ,Charlotte Webb, harliquin lemon alien x wifi norcal catpiss Dr who,quantum kush and like 15 other testers I'm running

greenboot

greenboot

I miss my chem I had the skunk va cut but lost it in a rookie security breach aka I smelled up the block lol this round I'm hitting all my mom's with 2 different males one is elmers glue x fire cookies and then I have 2 nice ammonia smelling norcal cat piss x moontang
And these are the mom's
gg4 tardis1 and 2 day wrecker blue dream strawberry og,Burmese kush r4 ,Charlotte Webb, harliquin lemon alien x wifi norcal catpiss Dr who,quantum kush and like 15 other testers I'm running
i have the Chemdog D and the skunk va cut , my new name for her is (the precious) lol… i lost my Chemdog's Sister in my clone machine, smh .. most of my crosses are chems and sours . i got a cookie but i think my skunk va cut destroys her,, i don't even like my cookie like that,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i never really sold any of my seeds before but when they are ready, i'll hit you up and maybe we can work out something..
It would be very much appreciated! Or if you wanna donate one or two that would be awesome also
Or if you need testers im available for all of the above.

Farmer.jay

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not a cookies guy either I was gifted the above pollen I figured it can't hurt. I figured I can breed out the cookies and focus on bx ing enough to get my old moms back I'm taking a break after this run till end of December maybe January but once I'm back at it I will pop so many beans I should make chile I have some power diesel and tang power I really Wanna look through again for a keeper

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I'm not a cookies guy either I was gifted the above pollen I figured it can't hurt. I figured I can breed out the cookies and focus on bx ing enough to get my old moms back I'm taking a break after this run till end of December maybe January but once I'm back at it I will pop so many beans I should make chile I have some power diesel and tang power I really Wanna look through again for a keeper
Good luck with your searches !

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

Damn it ! I've read grea things about the ecsd he has. I heard its straight fire! Been looking for some time for real deal sour diesel
Can't find the real sour in Colorado for my life! Tried like every dispensary in the springs and a couple in Denver. Closest I found was a jar labeled "colorado Chem" that resembled the sour I smoked back east. Sometimes I find the right smell in east coast sour or sour diesel from dispensary, but the bong rips never have that pure sour jet fuel flavor that lingers on the palate.

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

that sounds amazing,,, i'm excited.. i'll bring a couple of beans i made myself of some Chemdog D and some Chemdog 91 s1's… i'm working on some gg4 chem crosses but they won't be ready around that time..
I've got a mass super skunk make I'm hitting the glue with. I love gassy/skunky flower. Sounds like you've got the same taste in weed as me!

greenboot

greenboot

Can't find the real sour in Colorado for my life! Tried like every dispensary in the springs and a couple in Denver. Closest I found was a jar labeled "colorado Chem" that resembled the sour I smoked back east. Sometimes I find the right smell in east coast sour or sour diesel from dispensary, but the bong rips never have that pure sour jet fuel flavor that lingers on the palate.
i feel u buddy,, i actually never been to a dispensary in my life,,, i reside on the east, shhh!!! things are really quet over theses parts,, thats why i'm going to Co on 420. can't wait!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom