Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Macro, Back ground lighting, vivid off. That's the way I do it. Make sure the back ground lights are not being blocked by your back, snap it from the side.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I broke the one I normally use a few days ago but i had a spare. Both are Nikon this one is s6200. Broken one is s8200. I got a used s8200 should be here in a few days. I like the 8200 better.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I broke the one I normally use a few days ago but i had a spare. Both are Nikon this one is s6200. Broken one is s8200. I got a used s8200 should be here in a few days. I like the 8200 better.
Quality Bud and Pics my dude. Keep em frosty

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

As I'm smoking it now, I can say that it's a great smoke and one that's better smelling and tasting than most; deserving of a Cannabis Cup.

Are the effects from it anything to write home about? Not really, in my opinion. Again, it's a nice smoke and delicious that comes with a great, mellow but euphoric high. I'd still be hard pressed to recommend this over a well grown Jack Herer if we were in a coop or coffee shop. This is another hybrid of hybrid hybrids that is frosty and delicious, but still far too similar to the homogenized bud at dispensaries to make me want to grow it. I'll definitely share a smoke with you though! :pompus:

3grambowl

It's like sour D to me. Awesome daytime smoke with good taste. No grail by any means, but I don't want my socks knocked off every time I puff anyways. I like to work, this shit gets me blasted an keeps me straight. Perfect daytime smoke.
3gb

N

nightmarecreature

As I'm smoking it now, I can say that it's a great smoke and one that's better smelling and tasting than most; deserving of a Cannabis Cup.

Are the effects from it anything to write home about? Not really, in my opinion. Again, it's a nice smoke and delicious that comes with a great, mellow but euphoric high. I'd still be hard pressed to recommend this over a well grown Jack Herer if we were in a coop or coffee shop. This is another hybrid of hybrid hybrids that is frosty and delicious, but still far too similar to the homogenized bud at dispensaries to make me want to grow it. I'll definitely share a smoke with you though! :pompus:

Don't tell me you bought it at a club?
Bud bought at clubs is irrelevant. I keep telling people, don't judge a strain based on club flowers. The second problem is, from a club, it might not even be GG#4. I've been seeing the name on a lot of club menus, too many in fact. Just like when GSC came out, the clubs know, if they put a name on it, it will sell.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Looks like PO is jumping on the gorilla glue wagon...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Don't tell me you bought it at a club?
Bud bought at clubs is irrelevant. I keep telling people, don't judge a strain based on club flowers. The second problem is, from a club, it might not even be GG#4. I've been seeing the name on a lot of club menus, too many in fact. Just like when GSC came out, the clubs know, if they put a name on it, it will sell.
im kinda confused on that opinion... I know a lot of my work goes to clubs, are we then saying that all the growers on here whom take there shit to a club don't know what there doing? I would say that it all depends on the club and the person or vendor who grew it. Also i would recommend not basing any opinion on just trying something once, club or otherwise. I know plenty of growers on the farm that have had others taste their gear from a a club. That being said i once agin say the best way to really have an opinion worth a shit is to try a strain multiple times from various sources before throwing ones opinion on a forum.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I take my flowers to clubs. I never take cuts there. If I need some cash to recoup and get my extra's out of here great. if they wont pay me what I want I leave. most take what ever the say. I wont do that. I would rather smoke it then give it away. its simple guys don't buy cuts from places like that. Your in for trouble if you do. at the very least the plants will have something wrong...GG4 flowers are easy to ID.

Not for any of the Glue family its very couch lock for us we cant function at all on it. I would assume those with high tolerance will not like it as much as we do.

Im pretty sure he is referring to clubs that do not have the flowers. those that do will make more money then those that don't. So labeling flowers as GG is not unheard of. I have seen clubs label stuff wrong and know it.

Last edited:
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

the smoke sounds real chill may someone pm a location in socal the way its described it reminds me of some old school SnoCap always frosty with a great taste

3grambowl

A genetic that you'd really want wouldn't be worth it with a few mites, what you don't know how to clean? Lol. If you'd just throw it in your room.... Wow.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Im pretty sure he is referring to clubs that do not have the flowers. those that do will make more money then those that don't. So labeling flowers as GG is not unheard of. I have seen clubs label stuff wrong and know it.[/quote]

I don't know but i was under the impression he was talking bout the flowers, or at least thats what i thought he he said "bud bought at clubs is irrelevant."
no biggie either way, I'm the same i take my shit to very few clubs, one or two but have been dealing with same people for years. Im lucky enough to have a relationship with them to where i very seldom feel like they are trying to lowball me. Have been there and refuse to let the market drop for the vendors when the prices in most the clubs to the patient has not gone down at all.. I remember only a few years ago an 1/8 was 50-55 to the patient... still is for AAA today, but they sure as shit don't wanna donate what they used too.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Some have posted they got good cuts from that place so take that for what is worth. I have never been there.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice H.H. I dnt have clubs to go to. But I feel ya. I would rather stock pile my shit then to give it away. To much time risk and pride for low balers.

Heres some of my GG#4 I should of anticipated the stretch a little more with all the reading Ive done but that was last week they are stacking now. I have another that I topped and it didnt stretch nearly as much.
System Shots 080

Top Bottom